Section 1, Prologue & Ships and Men
1. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
(a) Peleus and Thetis'.
(b) Narsuisus and Echo's.
(c) Apollo and Daphiene's.
(d) Zeus and Hera's.
2. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) A pear.
(b) A lemon.
(c) An apple.
(d) A passion fruit.
3. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) The smartest of the Goddesses.
(b) The most powerful of the Goddesses.
(c) The fairest of the Goddesses.
(d) The most popular of the Goddesses.
4. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
5. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
6. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
7. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
8. Who defeats Troy in an invasion?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Homerics.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Olympians.
This section contains 3,518 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)