1. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
(a) Narsuisus and Echo's.
(b) Peleus and Thetis'.
(c) Apollo and Daphiene's.
(d) Zeus and Hera's.
2. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) A passion fruit.
(b) An apple.
(c) A lemon.
(d) A pear.
3. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) The smartest of the Goddesses.
(b) The fairest of the Goddesses.
(c) The most powerful of the Goddesses.
(d) The most popular of the Goddesses.
4. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
5. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
6. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
7. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
8. Who defeats Troy in an invasion?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Olympians.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Homerics.
This section contains 3,518 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)