|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holmes threaten Mr. Windbanks with?
(a) A knife.
(b) The authorities.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A riding whip.
2. What is the crime committed in "A Case of Identity?"
3. What is unusual about Angel?
(a) Angel wears dark glasses and speaks quietly.
(b) Angel knows Holmes from a previous case.
(c) Angel is very wealthy yet dresses like a slob.
(d) Angel walks with a limp.
4. When Holmes, Watson and their client go to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia," where is she?
(a) In the sitting room.
(b) Eating in the kitchen.
(c) Hiding in the stable.
(d) She is no longer there.
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's relationship status?
(b) Has a girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the morning of Sutherland and Angel's marriage, what happens to Angel?
2. Why is Mr. WIndbank frequently away from home?
3. Who is the narrator of "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes"?
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," is Holmes successful at solving the case?
5. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)