|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Holmes determines that Windbanks is ______________.
(a) A criminal.
(b) A thief.
(d) Sutherland's real father.
2. In "The Red-Headed League," where do Holmes and Watson go?
(a) To the library.
(b) To the bank.
(c) To the gym.
(d) To the theatre.
3. In "The Red-Headed League," besides Peter Jones, who meets with Watson and Holmes?
(a) Mr. Wilson.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mr. Merryweather.
(d) Mr. Windbanks.
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's relationship status?
(d) Has a girlfriend.
5. After Holmes accepts Wilson's case in "The Red-Headed League," what does he do to help him think about the case?
(a) Smoke a pipe.
(c) Take a walk.
(d) Play the violin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the outcome of the case in "The Red-Headed League?"
2. Who is Holmes' client in "The Red-Headed League?
3. Why is Mr. WIndbank frequently away from home?
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
5. When Holmes begins to solve the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is his disguise?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)