|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Holmes gain access to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(a) Disguises himself as a salesman.
(b) Stages a fight.
(c) Breaks in.
(d) Woos her to be her lover.
2. What is unusual about Angel?
(a) Angel knows Holmes from a previous case.
(b) Angel wears dark glasses and speaks quietly.
(c) Angel is very wealthy yet dresses like a slob.
(d) Angel walks with a limp.
3. What is the relationship between Sutherland and Windbank?
(a) Windbank os Sutherland's father.
(b) Sutherland is Windbank's maid.
(c) Windbank is Sutherland's stepfather.
(d) Sutherland is Windbank's mother.
4. What is the female's profession in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(d) Opera singer.
5. Which of the following Holmes' characteristics does "A Case of Identity" contain?
(a) Character from a foreign land.
(b) Grotesque details.
(c) Exotic murder weapon.
(d) A young woman about to be married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sutherland and Angel meet?
2. How do Sutherland and Angel communicate?
3. In "A Case of Identity," what does Holmes need in order to solve the case?
4. While on the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what role does Holmes play at the church?
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," who is the female character's significant other?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)