|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," when is Holmes' client set to be blackmailed?
(a) On Christmas morning.
(b) At the funeral.
(c) On his wedding day.
(d) On election day.
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," is Holmes successful at solving the case?
(a) Yes, but the object is destroyed.
(b) No, the lady takes the object with her.
(c) Yes, the object is returned to the king.
(d) No, Holmes is unsuccessful.
3. Who is the narrator of "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes"?
(a) Sherlock Holmes.
(b) Dr. Watson.
(c) Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
4. What is the address of Holmes' apartment?
(a) 1212A Mystery Street.
(b) 342C Butcher Street.
(c) 221B Baker Street.
(d) 4235D Baker Road.
5. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
(a) To outline the lineage of red-headed people.
(b) To advance the interests of red-headed men everywhere.
(c) For the education of red-headed families.
(d) To preserve the wealth of red heads.
Short Answer Questions
1. What building is next door to Wilson's shop?
2. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
3. In "The Red-Headed League," what does Holmes ask Watson to bring with him at night?
4. How do Sutherland and Angel communicate?
5. On the morning of Sutherland and Angel's marriage, what happens to Angel?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)