|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Holmes' client in "A Case of Identity?"
(a) Miss Irene Adler.
(b) Miss Jenny Fromberg.
(c) Miss Jane Jones.
(d) Miss Mary Sutherland.
2. What does Holmes threaten Mr. Windbanks with?
(a) A pistol.
(b) The authorities.
(c) A knife.
(d) A riding whip.
3. What is the crime committed in "A Case of Identity?"
4. What is the female's profession in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(b) Opera singer.
5. On the morning of Sutherland and Angel's marriage, what happens to Angel?
(a) He calls off the wedding.
(b) He is in a car accident.
(c) He falls and breaks his leg.
(d) He disappears.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," when is Holmes' client set to be blackmailed?
3. How does Holmes gain access to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
4. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
5. How much does Wilson earn in his job for the Red-Headed League?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)