|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Miss Sutherland support herself?
(a) She works as a prostitute.
(b) She is married and her husband supports her.
(c) Her inheritance and a job as a typist.
(d) Her allowance from her stepfather.
2. What is unusual about Angel?
(a) Angel walks with a limp.
(b) Angel wears dark glasses and speaks quietly.
(c) Angel knows Holmes from a previous case.
(d) Angel is very wealthy yet dresses like a slob.
3. In "A Case of Identity," what does Holmes need in order to solve the case?
(a) Holmes has a drink with Angel.
(b) Holmes tells Watson to meet him at 10 pm.
(c) Holmes disguises himself as Windbanks and meets Sutherland.
(d) Holmes sends a letter to Windbanks.
4. What body part of Spaulding's does Holmes want to see?
5. What is the name of the female in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(a) Melanie Smith.
(b) Wilma Robinson.
(c) Jane Johnson.
(d) Irene Adler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sutherland and Angel meet?
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's role at the female character's home?
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," how does Holmes know someone is going to pay him a visit?
4. Who does Holmes believe to be behind the Red-Headed League?
5. When Watson shows up at the appointed time at night, what is the role of Peter Jones?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)