|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Holmes solves the case in "The Red-Headed League," what does he determine is the reason for the Red-Headed League?
(a) To later use the information as a bribe.
(b) To tunnel under Wilson's shop.
(c) To save money on publications.
(d) To cover up a murder.
2. On the morning of Sutherland and Angel's marriage, what happens to Angel?
(a) He falls and breaks his leg.
(b) He disappears.
(c) He calls off the wedding.
(d) He is in a car accident.
3. Which of the following characters is not in "A Case of Identity?"
(a) Mr. Hosmer Angel.
(b) Mr. Windbanks.
(c) Miss Sutherland.
(d) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
4. When Holmes, Watson and their client go to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia," where is she?
(a) She is no longer there.
(b) Eating in the kitchen.
(c) In the sitting room.
(d) Hiding in the stable.
5. What body part of Spaulding's does Holmes want to see?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Case of Identity," Watson uses a newspaper story about what to prove his point to Holmes?
2. Who is the narrator of "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes"?
3. How do Sutherland and Angel communicate?
4. At the end of the case, what happens to the Red-Headed League?
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," is Holmes successful at solving the case?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)