|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
(a) For the education of red-headed families.
(b) To outline the lineage of red-headed people.
(c) To preserve the wealth of red heads.
(d) To advance the interests of red-headed men everywhere.
2. How do Sutherland and Angel communicate?
(a) They meet in secret.
(b) They don't communicate.
(c) They write each other letters.
(d) They talk by telephone.
3. Where did Sutherland and Angel meet?
(a) At a pub.
(b) At Sutherland's home.
(c) At a library.
(d) At a ball.
4. What is the name of the female in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(a) Jane Johnson.
(b) Wilma Robinson.
(c) Melanie Smith.
(d) Irene Adler.
5. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
(a) Brother and sister.
(c) Father and daughter.
(d) Boss and employee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the crime committed in "A Case of Identity?"
2. After Holmes accepts Wilson's case in "The Red-Headed League," what does he do to help him think about the case?
3. What body part of Spaulding's does Holmes want to see?
4. In "A Case of Identity," what is Windbank's motive?
5. Who is Holmes' client in "The Red-Headed League?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)