|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," how does Holmes know someone is going to pay him a visit?
(a) Holmes receives a letter.
(b) Holmes receives a telegram.
(c) Holmes receives a phone call.
(d) It is a surprise guest.
2. What is the crime committed in "A Case of Identity?"
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," who is the female character's significant other?
(a) Mr. William Prince.
(b) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(c) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
(d) Mr. Windbank.
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," is Holmes successful at solving the case?
(a) Yes, the object is returned to the king.
(b) No, Holmes is unsuccessful.
(c) No, the lady takes the object with her.
(d) Yes, but the object is destroyed.
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
(c) Prime Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holmes refer to the female character in "A Scandal in Bohemia" as?
2. What is the outcome of the case in "The Red-Headed League?"
3. What is the female's profession in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
4. What is the address of Holmes' apartment?
5. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)