|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," is Holmes successful at solving the case?
(a) Yes, the object is returned to the king.
(b) Yes, but the object is destroyed.
(c) No, the lady takes the object with her.
(d) No, Holmes is unsuccessful.
2. What is the outcome of the case in "The Red-Headed League?"
(a) Holmes solves the case and catches the criminal.
(b) Holmes is unable to solve the case.
(c) Holmes solves the case but lets the criminal go free.
(d) Holmes solves the case and executes the criminal.
3. In "A Case of Identity," what does Holmes need in order to solve the case?
(a) Holmes disguises himself as Windbanks and meets Sutherland.
(b) Holmes sends a letter to Windbanks.
(c) Holmes tells Watson to meet him at 10 pm.
(d) Holmes has a drink with Angel.
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is unusual about the visitor who comes to Holmes' apartment?
(a) The visitor is wearing a mask.
(b) The visitor is wearing an eyepatch.
(c) The visitor is wearing unusual glasses.
(d) The visitor is not wearing any clothes.
5. What is the female's profession in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
(d) Opera singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following Holmes' characteristics does "A Case of Identity" contain?
2. What is the address of Holmes' apartment?
3. At the end of the case, what happens to the Red-Headed League?
4. What is the name of the female in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
5. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)