|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Holmes believe to be behind the Red-Headed League?
(a) John Warren.
(b) Jim Smith.
(c) John Clay.
(d) Jake Jones.
2. When Holmes begins to solve the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is his disguise?
(c) Stable worker.
3. When Holmes solves the case in "The Red-Headed League," what does he determine is the reason for the Red-Headed League?
(a) To cover up a murder.
(b) To later use the information as a bribe.
(c) To tunnel under Wilson's shop.
(d) To save money on publications.
4. What is the crime committed in "A Case of Identity?"
5. When Holmes, Watson and their client go to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia," where is she?
(a) Hiding in the stable.
(b) She is no longer there.
(c) In the sitting room.
(d) Eating in the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the outcome of the case in "The Red-Headed League?"
2. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's relationship status?
3. In "The Red-Headed League," besides Peter Jones, who meets with Watson and Holmes?
4. What is unusual about Angel?
5. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)