|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is unusual about the visitor who comes to Holmes' apartment?
(a) The visitor is wearing unusual glasses.
(b) The visitor is wearing an eyepatch.
(c) The visitor is not wearing any clothes.
(d) The visitor is wearing a mask.
2. Which of the following Holmes' characteristics does "A Case of Identity" contain?
(a) A young woman about to be married.
(b) Exotic murder weapon.
(c) Character from a foreign land.
(d) Grotesque details.
3. In "The Red-Headed League," where do Holmes and Watson go?
(a) To the theatre.
(b) To the bank.
(c) To the library.
(d) To the gym.
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
(b) Prime Minister.
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," how does Holmes know someone is going to pay him a visit?
(a) It is a surprise guest.
(b) Holmes receives a phone call.
(c) Holmes receives a letter.
(d) Holmes receives a telegram.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," is Holmes successful at solving the case?
2. What is the purpose of the Red-Headed League?
3. Who is Holmes' client in "A Case of Identity?"
4. In "The Red-Headed League," what does Holmes believe is the reason for Wilson's job?
5. Holmes determines that Windbanks is ______________.
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)