|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sutherland and Angel meet?
(a) At a library.
(b) At a ball.
(c) At a pub.
(d) At Sutherland's home.
2. In "The Red-Headed League," what does Holmes believe is the reason for Wilson's job?
(a) To keep Wilson away from his shop.
(b) To buy Wilson's business.
(c) To court his mistress.
(d) To use as a tax shelter.
3. What does Holmes refer to the female character in "A Scandal in Bohemia" as?
(a) "The sleuth."
(b) Nothing. He refuses to speak her name.
(c) "The temptress."
(d) "The woman."
4. Who is the narrator of "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes"?
(a) Sherlock Holmes.
(b) Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
(d) Dr. Watson.
5. What building is next door to Wilson's shop?
(a) A bank.
(b) A butcher.
(c) A post office.
(d) A pub.
Short Answer Questions
1. Holmes determines that Windbanks is ______________.
2. What is Holmes' client being blackmailed with in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
3. How does Holmes gain access to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
4. What is Wilson instructed to copy in his job for the Red-Headed League?
5. While on the case in "A Scandal in Bohemia," what role does Holmes play at the church?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)