|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What building is next door to Wilson's shop?
(a) A bank.
(b) A post office.
(c) A pub.
(d) A butcher.
2. In "The Red-Headed League," besides Peter Jones, who meets with Watson and Holmes?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mr. Wilson.
(c) Mr. Windbanks.
(d) Mr. Merryweather.
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," when is Holmes' client set to be blackmailed?
(a) On Christmas morning.
(b) At the funeral.
(c) On election day.
(d) On his wedding day.
4. Who is Holmes' client in "The Red-Headed League?
(a) Mr. Windbank.
(b) Mr. McCarthy.
(c) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(d) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
5. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
(a) Father and daughter.
(b) Boss and employee.
(d) Brother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Holmes' client being blackmailed with in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
2. "A Case of Identity" begins with Holmes and Watson discussing the strangeness of _______________________.
3. In "A Case of Identity," what is Windbank's motive?
4. What hours does Wilson work in his job for the Red-Headed League?
5. Who is Holmes' client in "A Case of Identity?"
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)