|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following Holmes' characteristics does "A Case of Identity" contain?
(a) A young woman about to be married.
(b) Grotesque details.
(c) Exotic murder weapon.
(d) Character from a foreign land.
2. Holmes determines that Windbanks is ______________.
(a) Sutherland's real father.
(c) A thief.
(d) A criminal.
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
(d) Prime Minister.
4. How do Sutherland and Angel communicate?
(a) They don't communicate.
(b) They talk by telephone.
(c) They meet in secret.
(d) They write each other letters.
5. Where did Sutherland and Angel meet?
(a) At a ball.
(b) At a library.
(c) At a pub.
(d) At Sutherland's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the address of Holmes' apartment?
2. In "The Red-Headed League," where do Holmes and Watson go?
3. What is the female's profession in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
4. Who does Holmes believe to be behind the Red-Headed League?
5. In "A Case of Identity," what does Holmes need in order to solve the case?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)