|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not in "A Case of Identity?"
(a) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(b) Miss Sutherland.
(c) Mr. Windbanks.
(d) Mr. Hosmer Angel.
2. Where did Sutherland and Angel meet?
(a) At a pub.
(b) At Sutherland's home.
(c) At a ball.
(d) At a library.
3. What body part of Spaulding's does Holmes want to see?
4. At the end of the case, what happens to the Red-Headed League?
(a) It is brought up on tax evasion.
(b) Holmes becomes the new leader.
(c) It is dissolved.
(d) It continues on with a new leader.
5. When Holmes, Watson and their client go to the female character's home in "A Scandal in Bohemia," where is she?
(a) She is no longer there.
(b) In the sitting room.
(c) Eating in the kitchen.
(d) Hiding in the stable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following Holmes' characteristics does "A Case of Identity" contain?
2. Why is Mr. WIndbank frequently away from home?
3. Where does the Red-Headed League place an advertisement for employment?
4. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is the title of the visitor to Holmes' apartment?
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is unusual about the visitor who comes to Holmes' apartment?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)