|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, A Case of Identity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Holmes' client in "The Red-Headed League?
(a) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(b) Mr. McCarthy.
(c) Mr. Windbank.
(d) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
2. Which of the following characters is not in "A Case of Identity?"
(a) Miss Sutherland.
(b) Mr. Hosmer Angel.
(c) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
(d) Mr. Windbanks.
3. In "The Red-Headed League," where do Holmes and Watson go?
(a) To the library.
(b) To the theatre.
(c) To the bank.
(d) To the gym.
4. In "A Case of Identity," what does Holmes need in order to solve the case?
(a) Holmes tells Watson to meet him at 10 pm.
(b) Holmes sends a letter to Windbanks.
(c) Holmes disguises himself as Windbanks and meets Sutherland.
(d) Holmes has a drink with Angel.
5. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's role at the female character's home?
(a) To throw a smoke bomb.
(b) To call while Holmes is in the home.
(c) To wait in the car.
(d) To distract the lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Holmes solves the case in "The Red-Headed League," what does he determine is the reason for the Red-Headed League?
2. What is the name of the female in "A Scandal in Bohemia?"
3. Holmes determines that Windbanks is ______________.
4. Why is Mr. WIndbank frequently away from home?
5. How much does Wilson earn in his job for the Red-Headed League?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)