Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, The Five Orange Pips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Red-Headed League," besides Peter Jones, who meets with Watson and Holmes?
(a) Mr. Merryweather.
(b) Mr. Wilson.
(c) Mr. Windbanks.
(d) Mr. Smith.
2. In "A Case of Identity," what is Windbank's motive?
(a) To legally adpot Miss Sutherland.
(b) To gain Miss Sutherland's inheritance.
(c) To have Miss Sutherland move out of his house.
(d) To prevent Miss Sutherland from getting married.
3. Who is Holmes' client in "The Red-Headed League?
(a) Mr. Windbank.
(b) Mr. McCarthy.
(c) Mr. Godfrey Norton.
(d) Mr. Jabez Wilson.
4. What is the relationship between Elias and John Openshaw?
5. Who is the narrator of "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes"?
(b) Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
(c) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) Dr. Watson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Sutherland and Windbank?
2. How do Holmes and Watson travel to the case in "The Boscombe Valley Mystery"?
3. Where is Boscombe Valley?
4. In "The Red-Headed League," what does Holmes ask Watson to bring with him at night?
5. What is the address of Holmes' apartment?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)