Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, The Boscombe Valley Mystery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wilson instructed to copy in his job for the Red-Headed League?
(a) The Encyclopedia Britannica.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Oxford English Dictionary.
(d) Webster's Dictionary.
2. What is the relationship between Angel and Sutherland?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Father and daughter.
(c) Boss and employee.
3. In "A Scandal in Bohemia," what is Watson's role at the female character's home?
(a) To call while Holmes is in the home.
(b) To throw a smoke bomb.
(c) To distract the lady.
(d) To wait in the car.
4. In "The Boscombe Valley Mystery," which character is found dead?
(a) James McCarthy.
(b) Charles McCarthy.
(c) John Turner.
(d) Sherlock Holmes.
5. Who is the narrator of "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes"?
(b) Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
(c) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) Dr. Watson.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Holmes solves the case in "The Red-Headed League," what does he determine is the reason for the Red-Headed League?
2. How do Sutherland and Angel communicate?
3. Why is Mr. WIndbank frequently away from home?
4. How much does Wilson earn in his job for the Red-Headed League?
5. What is the address of Holmes' apartment?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)