Section 1, A Scandal in Bohemia
• Section 1, A Scandal in Bohemia
• A masked man enters Holmes apartment.
• Holmes deduces that this man is the king of Bohemia.
• Irene Adler has a picture of herself and the king that she threatens to make public on the king's wedding day.
• Holmes devises a scheme involving a smoke bomb in Adler's home to retrieve the picture.
• Adler marries another man and leaves the picture behind, which Holmes collects.
Section 2, The Red-Headed League
• Section 2, The Red-Headed League
• Mr. Jabez Wilson, a red head, was asked to join the Red-Headed League.
• Wilson was paid four pounds a week to show up daily at an office and copy the Encyclopedia Britannica.
• Holmes ponders the story told by Wilson and then asks Watson to join him at the theater, mainly to stop by Wilson's shop.
• Holmes solves the case - John Clay has been tunneling underneath...
This section contains 1,656 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)