Section 1, A Scandal in Bohemia
* Section 1, A Scandal in Bohemia
* A masked man enters Holmes apartment.
* Holmes deduces that this man is the king of Bohemia.
* Irene Adler has a picture of herself and the king that she threatens to make public on the king's wedding day.
* Holmes devises a scheme involving a smoke bomb in Adler's home to retrieve the picture.
* Adler marries another man and leaves the picture behind, which Holmes collects.
Section 2, The Red-Headed League
* Section 2, The Red-Headed League
* Mr. Jabez Wilson, a red head, was asked to join the Red-Headed League.
* Wilson was paid four pounds a week to show up daily at an office and copy the Encyclopedia Britannica.
* Holmes ponders the story told by Wilson and then asks Watson to join him at the theater, mainly to stop by Wilson's shop.
* Holmes solves the case - John Clay has been tunneling underneath...
This section contains 1,492 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)