1. Which Century did this book take place?
2. What is Dunn’s role in this book?
3. What country was Battuta born in?
4. What is a rihla?
A written history.
5. When was this book translated in America?
The 19th Century.
6. What other traveler is Battuta compared to?
7. What religion did Battuta follow?
8. Where did Battuta meet people who were of his religion as he travelled?
All of the above.
9. What does Dunn call the time of these travels in history?
The Muslim Middle Ages.
This section contains 3,227 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)