|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rihla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in China does Dunn say Battuta is not likely to have visited?
2. How old was Battuta when he began his pilgrimage?
3. What was wrong with the Arabic guide hired by Battuta?
(a) He was rude.
(b) He was blind.
(c) He was a thief.
(d) He was lame.
4. How did Battuta describe China?
(a) All of the above.
5. How many certificates did Battuta say he received while waiting for a hajj?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Battuta get to Mali?
2. What country was Battuta born in?
3. What does Dunn call the time of these travels in history?
4. How does Dunn say Muslim women lived at the time of this book?
5. Where did Abu Inan live?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)