|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rihla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Battuta sad when leaving on his pilgrimage?
(a) Leaving his parents.
(b) Stopping his education.
(c) Selling his belongings.
(d) Losing his job.
2. Where does Dunn say Battuta headed without knowing when he left China?
(a) Back to India.
(b) Back to Mecca.
(c) Back to Damascus.
(d) Back to his home.
3. What was Battuta educated in?
4. How many wagons were in the train to New Saray?
5. How many ships were loaded in Cambay?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Battuta take a harder route to get to al-Qiram?
2. What does Dunn say caused the diversity in Mecca?
3. How did Battuta plan to leave Delhi without being charged?
4. How many khanates were there at the time of this book?
5. Which ocean lies near Tangier?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)