|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rihla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most common animal to see in a hajj?
2. What shocked Battuta most about the government in the Maldives?
(a) It was not a theocracy.
(b) It had very few laws.
(c) It was led by a woman.
(d) It was democratic.
3. How does Dunn describe the Islamic divorce process?
(b) Not difficult at all.
4. What language did the Mamluks speak?
5. What is a Rihla?
(a) A poem.
(b) A mantle.
(c) A record.
(d) A prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Maristan?
2. Where was Abu l-Hasan in power?
3. How long did it take for Battuta to get to the Nile Delta?
4. What did an official at Constantine give Battuta?
5. Who showed Battuta around Constantinople?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)