|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused growth in Tangier at the time in this book?
2. What kind of struggles in Tangier does Dunn say changed history?
(a) Agricultural struggles.
(b) Power struggles.
(c) Trading struggles.
(d) Religious struggles.
3. What kinds of robbers were often on the road to Constantine?
4. What does Dunn say about the ceremonies described in this book?
(a) They are antiquated.
(b) They are the same today as they were then.
(c) They are symbolic.
(d) They are incorrect.
5. How does Dunn describe Mecca in off seasons?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Abu Inan take his power from?
2. Why does Dunn say it was good Battuta didn’t go to Delhi?
3. What is a Qadi?
4. How long did it take for Battuta to get to the Nile Delta?
5. What impressed Battuta most about the feat he attended in Anatolia?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)