|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Arabian Sea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was special about the Mosque of the Prophet?
(a) Isaac was buried there.
(b) Mohammed once taught there.
(c) Moses slept there.
(d) God touched a stone there.
2. Which Century did this book take place?
(a) The 16th.
(b) The 14th.
(c) The 13th.
(d) The 15th.
3. Who did Battuta stay with in Aden?
(a) A merchant.
(b) A dignitary.
(c) A sailor.
(d) A scholar.
4. What kind of stability does Dunn praise the Mamluks for?
5. How old was Battuta when he began his pilgrimage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Battuta do at the Mount of Mercy?
2. What was Battuta educated in?
3. What other traveler is Battuta compared to?
4. How long did Battuta stay in Cairo?
5. Who led Battuta to Qahat?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)