|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mamluks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was important about Hebron?
(a) Adam was born there.
(b) Muhammad taught there.
(c) Abraham was buried there.
(d) The burning bush was there.
2. Who were the Marinids?
(a) Famous travelers.
(b) Political leaders.
(c) Brilliant scholars.
(d) Religious activists.
3. What country was Battuta born in?
4. What is involved in Sufism?
5. What bothered Battuta in a bathhouse?
(a) The music was too loud.
(b) The windows didn’t quite face West.
(c) The men were naked.
(d) There was a whore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Battuta divorce his first wife?
2. How many times was a trip required to Mecca?
3. What did an official at Constantine give Battuta?
4. What did Battuta do when something bothered him in a bathhouse?
5. What did the Mamluks start out as before they came into power?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)