|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tangiers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many major cities were near Tangier at the time of this book?
2. Which ocean lies near Tangier?
(a) The Indian.
(b) The Pacific.
(c) The Baltic.
(d) The Atlantic.
3. What was Battuta educated in?
4. What is Dunn’s role in this book?
(a) The antagonist.
(b) A narrator.
(c) The main character.
(d) A researcher.
5. What was Battuta’s profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Century did this book take place?
2. What is a rihla?
3. Why does Dunn say he thinks Battuta was so eager to travel?
4. What kind of struggles in Tangier does Dunn say changed history?
5. Where did Battuta meet people who were of his religion as he travelled?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)