|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tangiers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dunn say was one of the major centers of learning at this time for Muslims?
2. Which Century did this book take place?
(a) The 13th.
(b) The 14th.
(c) The 16th.
(d) The 15th.
3. What kind of struggles in Tangier does Dunn say changed history?
(a) Religious struggles.
(b) Trading struggles.
(c) Power struggles.
(d) Agricultural struggles.
4. What does Dunn call the time of these travels in history?
(a) The Islamic Overtake.
(b) The Middle Eastern Industrial Period.
(c) The Religious Awakening.
(d) The Muslim Middle Ages.
5. What country was Battuta born in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What other traveler is Battuta compared to?
2. What is involved in Sufism?
3. What is a rihla?
4. Where did Battuta meet people who were of his religion as he travelled?
5. What religion did Battuta follow?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)