|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dunn say Muslim women lived at the time of this book?
(a) Like hermits.
(b) In constant fear.
(d) In seclusion.
2. What were the yurts on the wagons to New Saray made of?
3. What position got Battuta a sizeable raise in Delhi?
(a) The Chief Judge.
(b) The Official Scriptorian.
(c) The Mosque Director.
(d) The Chief Vizier.
4. What impressed Battuta most about the feat he attended in Anatolia?
(a) The talk was purely religious.
(b) There was food he had never seen.
(c) He learns of new books.
(d) They were very generous.
5. How did Battuta describe China?
(c) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of illness did Battuta come down with after leaving Algiers?
2. What is a fityan?
3. Where did Battuta wait to hear from Tughluq about a position?
4. What did Battuta demand when he took a position in the Maldives?
5. How did Battuta get to Yemen?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)