|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Battuta have to recover from when he got to Qahat?
(a) Swollen feet.
(b) Dislocated shoulder.
(c) A fever.
(d) Back pain.
2. Why was Princess Bayalun going to Constantinople?
(a) To be healed.
(b) To fulfill a pilgrimage.
(c) To be married.
(d) To have a baby.
3. What religion did Battuta follow?
4. Who was turned against Battuta in the Maldives?
(a) The Sultan.
(b) The Princess.
(c) The Governor.
(d) The Vizier.
5. What country was Battuta born in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was the journey from Damascus to Mecca?
2. How did Battuta make his pilgrimage more dangerous than it had to be at the beginning?
3. What kind of city was al-Qiram at the time of this book?
4. Who did Battuta stay with in Aden?
5. What was Battuta’s first name?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)