|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dunn say Battuta headed without knowing when he left China?
(a) Back to Mecca.
(b) Back to India.
(c) Back to his home.
(d) Back to Damascus.
2. Where did Battuta go after leaving Algiers?
3. How does Dunn describe Mecca in off seasons?
4. How did Battuta feel about Alexandria Port?
(a) He was scared of it.
(b) He was impressed by it.
(c) He didn’t even notice it.
(d) He hated it.
5. What was something Tughluq punished people for severely?
(c) Breaking religious rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Century did this book take place?
2. How does Dunn describe the Islamic divorce process?
3. What was Battuta’s profession?
4. How did Battuta feel about the people in Zeila?
5. Where in China does Dunn say Battuta is not likely to have visited?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)