|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mamluks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Battuta stay in Cairo?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 month.
2. How does Dunn say Muslim women lived at the time of this book?
(a) In seclusion.
(b) In constant fear.
(d) Like hermits.
3. What tribe was Battuta descended from?
(a) The Brastias.
(b) The Brays.
(c) The Berbers.
(d) The Brahmas.
4. Who did the Mamluks have to fight against the most?
(a) The Moroccans.
(b) The Mongols.
(c) The Catholics.
(d) The Egyptians.
5. What country was Battuta born in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did an official at Constantine give Battuta?
2. How did Battuta feel about Alexandria Port?
3. What did the Mamluks start out as before they came into power?
4. Who told Battuta about his future?
5. What was Battuta educated in?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)