|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Steppe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wagons were in the train to New Saray?
2. What country is now where Anatolia used to be?
3. What tribe was Battuta descended from?
(a) The Brays.
(b) The Brastias.
(c) The Brahmas.
(d) The Berbers.
4. What did Battuta do at the Mount of Mercy?
(c) Offer a sacrifice.
(d) Break his fast.
5. What was all around the city of Cairo?
(a) A mural.
(b) A serpentine pattern.
(c) A trench.
(d) A wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Battuta about his future?
2. Why did Battuta take a harder route to get to al-Qiram?
3. Where did Battuta decide to seek his fortune?
4. What did the pilgrims do at Dhi I-Haifa?
5. What was Cairo a crossroads of in the time of this book?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)