|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through China.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Muslim community in China like at the time of this book?
(c) Present, but small.
(d) Slowly growing.
2. What is a fityan?
(a) An organization.
(b) A Muslim sect.
(c) A book.
(d) A stew made with lamb.
3. Where did Battuta wait to join a hajj?
4. Where did Battuta meet Orkhan?
5. Who invited Battuta to a feast in Anatolia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was special to Battuta about Adam’s Peak?
2. How does Dunn describe the Islamic divorce process?
3. Why did ToghonTemur like to open relationships with the Muslims?
4. What country is now where Anatolia used to be?
5. What was the Maristan?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)