|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Grandma?
(a) She is Irish.
(b) She is Italian.
(c) She is Russian.
(d) She is Polish.
2. How do the Magnuses receive Augie?
(a) They are weary of him.
(b) They ignore him completely.
(c) They love him.
(d) They are disgusted by him.
3. What rubberized decoration does Augie attempt to sell for bathroom redecoration after leaving the Renlings?
(d) Bath ducks.
4. How much will the March family's co-pay be to put Momma in a home for the blind?
(a) $5 per month.
(b) $10 per month.
(c) $15 per month.
(d) $20 per month.
5. What was the name of Simon's fiancé?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which historical king takes the Greek philosopher Salon into refuge?
2. To which Biblical character does Augie often compare himself when discussing his relationship with the Renlings?
3. Why does Simon owe money to the mob?
4. What does Augie pawn to help pay for his mother's medical expenses?
5. What does Dingbat do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Magnus family demand for the breakup of Augie and Lucy?
2. How is Augie received when he meets the Magnus family for the first time?
3. Who is Charlotte Magnus?
4. What other famous disabled persons does Augie contemplate as he is caring for William Einhorn?
5. Who is "Grandma"?
6. How does Simon first show his cruelty when Augie works for him?
7. Why is Augie fired from his job at Deever's Department Store?
8. Why does Simon lose out on his engagement to Cissy Flexner?
9. What was Georges-Jacques Danton?
10. What job does Augie help Dingbat with which involves travel to Michigan?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)