|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms is William's estate drained to after the stock market crash?
2. In what year of high school does Augie get his job working for William Einhorn?
(a) Junior year.
(b) Sophomore year.
(c) Senior year.
(d) Freshman year.
3. What rubberized decoration does Augie attempt to sell for bathroom redecoration after leaving the Renlings?
(d) Bath ducks.
4. Who does Augie find living in his house when he returns home from the Renlings?
(a) A Polish family.
(b) A Jewish family.
(c) A Swiss family.
(d) A Russian family.
5. Who marries Simon's fiancé when he is forbidden to marry her?
(a) Five Properties.
(b) William Einhorn.
(c) Hyman Coblin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old folks' home that Simon arranges for Grandma?
2. Why didn't Mr. Renling want to hire Augie when he first applied for the job?
3. What is Augie asked to distribute for his first real job?
4. Who is the father of Mimi Villar's baby?
5. Which historical king takes the Greek philosopher Salon into refuge?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Magnus family demand for the breakup of Augie and Lucy?
2. Who is Charlotte Magnus?
3. How does Augie betray William after the stock market crash?
4. What was Georges-Jacques Danton?
5. How does Simon first show his cruelty when Augie works for him?
6. How is Augie received when he meets the Magnus family for the first time?
7. Why do Augie and William visit a whore house together?
8. What type of obituary does William write after his father's death?
9. Why is Augie sent to live with his cousins, the Coblins?
10. Why does Augie leave the services of Mr. and Mrs. Renling?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)