|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term "skyscraper leaps" another name for?
2. At what age is Augie expected to get married?
(a) 14-15 years of age.
(b) 16-17 years of age.
(c) 20-21 years of age.
(d) 18-19 years of age.
3. In what year of high school does Augie get his job working for William Einhorn?
(a) Senior year.
(b) Sophomore year.
(c) Junior year.
(d) Freshman year.
4. What is the name of Augie's first love?
5. How does William treat his tenants that cannot pay their rent on time?
(a) He has them beat up.
(b) He extends their grace period.
(c) He evicts them.
(d) He erases their debt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the March family's caseworker at the local Charity?
2. Why doesn't Augie want to marry Friedle Coblin?
3. What is Augie asked to distribute for his first real job?
4. Which of the following ailments begins to plague Momma in her old age?
5. What rubberized decoration does Augie attempt to sell for bathroom redecoration after leaving the Renlings?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Augie leave the services of Mr. and Mrs. Renling?
2. Why is Augie sent to live with his cousins, the Coblins?
3. Why is Augie fired from his job at Deever's Department Store?
4. Why does Simon lose out on his engagement to Cissy Flexner?
5. Who is William Einhorn?
6. Why does the Magnus family demand for the breakup of Augie and Lucy?
7. How does the March family feel about Grandma's demand to institutionalize Georgie?
8. What religion does Augie's family practice?
9. What quarrelsome love triangle does Augie have to sort out, even though he is not involved in it?
10. What job does Augie help Dingbat with which involves travel to Michigan?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)