|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Gorman promise to pay Augie for helping him smuggle Canadians over the border?
2. How is Anna Coblin related to Five Properties?
(a) They are not related.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are married.
3. What is the name of the beautiful heiress that Augie instantly falls in love with at the resort?
4. What is the name of the old folks' home that Simon arranges for Grandma?
5. What type of dog is Winnie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe Gormon do for a living?
2. What type of business does William run?
3. Which of the following characters does MImi VIllars NOT have a romantic relationship with?
4. How do the Magnuses receive Augie?
5. From of the following disabilities does William Einhorn suffer from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Simon first show his cruelty when Augie works for him?
2. Why does Simon sell his family house without telling anyone?
3. What lecture does William give to Augie after the break in at his pool hall?
4. What other famous disabled persons does Augie contemplate as he is caring for William Einhorn?
5. What was Georges-Jacques Danton?
6. Why does Augie meet regularly with his caseworker, Lubin?
7. What is Augie's relationship to his younger brother, Georgie?
8. What type of relationship does Augie have with his mother at the opening of the novel?
9. How does Augie betray William after the stock market crash?
10. What religion does Augie's family practice?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)