|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays for Augie to get new clothes before he meets the wealthy Magnus family?
2. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
3. What does Thea throw at Caligula after watching his first fight with a live iguana?
4. What does Augie pawn to help pay for his mother's medical expenses?
(a) He stereo.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His jewelry.
(d) His car.
5. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 11 years old.
(c) 9 years old.
(d) 13 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Ruth Snyder executed?
2. What does Augie name the bird he and Thea purchase together?
3. How does Caligula fare in his first fight with a live iguana?
4. When Sophie stops dating Augie, how many weeks does she have before her wedding to another man?
5. What city is Wiley Moulton from?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)