|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who marries Simon's fiancé when he is forbidden to marry her?
(a) William Einhorn.
(b) Hyman Coblin.
(d) Five Properties.
2. Which of the following religions does the March family adhere to?
3. What is the name of the florist where Augie gets a job working for gangsters?
4. Who illegally plays matchmaker for Five Properties when he decides it is time to get married?
(b) Anna Coblin.
5. How does Talavera feel about Augie when the pair first meet?
(a) He is afraid of him.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is enamored with him.
(d) He is weary of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Augie's mentally challenged brother?
2. What nationality is Guillaume?
3. What organization is the CIO in direct competition with?
4. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
5. What is the name of William's wife?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)