|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Augie perform in school in comparison to his brother Simon?
(a) He performs better than Simon.
(b) Simon does not attend school.
(c) He performs worse than Simon.
(d) He performs equally to Simon.
2. What is "Grandma's" real name?
(a) Mrs. Wausch.
(b) Mrs. Lausch.
(c) Mrs. Dausch.
(d) Mrs. Fausch.
3. How does Georgie feel about being institutionalized?
(a) He is terrified.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is pleased.
4. What color hair does Augie have?
5. What type of neighborhood does the March family live in?
(a) A Polish neighborhood.
(b) An Irish neighborhood.
(c) A Jewish neighborhood.
(d) An Italian neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
2. What penalty does Augie receive when the department store presses charges against him?
3. Which of the following books is Grandma's favorite?
4. How does Grandma feel about Augie working for William Einhorn?
5. What job does Augie help his cousins, the Coblins, complete?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)