|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
(a) University of Indiana.
(b) University of Idaho.
(c) University of Iowa.
(d) University of Illinois.
2. What is the name of the florist where Augie gets a job working for gangsters?
3. From of the following disabilities does William Einhorn suffer from?
(a) He is crippled.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He is blind.
4. What is the name of William's wife?
5. What type of business does William run?
(a) A medical research business.
(b) A pool cleaning business.
(c) A music recording business.
(d) A real estate business.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
2. What is the name of Augie's mentally challenged brother?
3. Where is Augie's father at the opening of the novel?
4. How does WInnie die?
5. What nationality is Grandma?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)