|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Augie steal a collection of Harvard Classics books?
(a) From the church library.
(b) From William's library.
(c) From the school library.
(d) From the public library.
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Grandma?
3. Which room of his house does William burn down to please his wife's redecorating ideals?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The living room.
(c) The library.
(d) The music room.
4. Who demands that Georgie be institutionalized when he reaches puberty?
5. Which of the following monkeys does NOT belong to the "household trinity"?
(a) Hear no evil.
(b) Smell no evil.
(c) Speak no evil.
(d) See no evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of dog is Winnie?
2. What type of neighborhood does the March family live in?
3. Which of the following religions does the March family adhere to?
4. How does WInnie die?
5. Who illegally plays matchmaker for Five Properties when he decides it is time to get married?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)