|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dog is Winnie?
2. What type of animal does Augie associate with the Biblical prophet, Elijah?
(a) A bear.
(b) A fish.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A bird.
3. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
(a) University of Indiana.
(b) University of Illinois.
(c) University of Iowa.
(d) University of Idaho.
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes the Coblins', household?
(a) All of the above.
5. Where is Augie's father at the opening of the novel?
(a) He is in a mental institution.
(b) He is missing.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Grandma feel about Augie working for William Einhorn?
2. What is the name of Augie's first love?
3. In what year of high school does Augie get his job working for William Einhorn?
4. What role is Augie hired to play in the department store Christmas scene?
5. What is the name of the old folks' home that Simon arranges for Grandma?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)