|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dog is Winnie?
2. Why doesn't Augie want to marry Friedle Coblin?
(a) Because she is his cousin.
(b) Because she stutters.
(c) All of the above.
(d) Because she is unattractive.
3. What does Dingbat do for a living?
(a) He is a mechanic.
(b) He is a florist.
(c) He is a dog trainer.
(d) He is a boxer.
4. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
(a) University of Illinois.
(b) University of Idaho.
(c) University of Iowa.
(d) University of Indiana.
5. From of the following disabilities does William Einhorn suffer from?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He is crippled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old folks' home that Simon arranges for Grandma?
2. In what year of high school does Augie get his job working for William Einhorn?
3. At what age is Augie expected to get married?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes the Coblins', household?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Grandma?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)