|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Augie's father at the opening of the novel?
(a) He is missing.
(b) He is in a mental institution.
(c) He is in prison.
(d) He is dead.
2. How is Anna Coblin related to Five Properties?
(a) They are not related.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are married.
(d) They are siblings.
3. What type of business does William run?
(a) A music recording business.
(b) A pool cleaning business.
(c) A medical research business.
(d) A real estate business.
4. Which room of his house does William burn down to please his wife's redecorating ideals?
(a) The library.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The living room.
(d) The music room.
5. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does the March family live in?
2. Which of the following references is NOT made by Augie in the opening section of the novel?
3. What is "Grandma's" real name?
4. From where does Augie steal a collection of Harvard Classics books?
5. What is the name of William's wife?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)