|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following roles is NOT one Augie plays for millionaire tycoon, William Einhorn?
2. What type of neighborhood does the March family live in?
(a) An Irish neighborhood.
(b) A Polish neighborhood.
(c) A Jewish neighborhood.
(d) An Italian neighborhood.
3. Where is Augie's father at the opening of the novel?
(a) He is in prison.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is missing.
(d) He is in a mental institution.
4. What nationality is Grandma?
(a) She is Polish.
(b) She is Irish.
(c) She is Russian.
(d) She is Italian.
5. What is Augie asked to distribute for his first real job?
(a) Theater playbills.
(c) Restaurant menus.
(d) Ration cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Augie's first love?
2. From of the following disabilities does William Einhorn suffer from?
3. What does Dingbat do for a living?
4. What does Augie steal from the department store at Christmas time, leading to his prompt firing from the position?
5. What is the name of Augie's mentally challenged brother?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)