|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the old folks' home that Simon arranges for Grandma?
2. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
(a) University of Indiana.
(b) University of Iowa.
(c) University of Idaho.
(d) University of Illinois.
3. Which of the following books is Grandma's favorite?
(a) "The Old Man and the Sea."
(b) "The Lord of the Rings."
(c) "War and Peace."
(d) "Anna Karenina."
4. Which of the following references is NOT made by Augie in the opening section of the novel?
(b) George III.
5. What is the name of William's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following monkeys does NOT belong to the "household trinity"?
2. Who illegally plays matchmaker for Five Properties when he decides it is time to get married?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Grandma?
4. What type of business does William run?
5. What is Augie asked to distribute for his first real job?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)