|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does the March family live in?
(c) New York.
2. What penalty does Augie receive when the department store presses charges against him?
(a) He spends one night in jail.
(b) He is given 20 hours of community service.
(c) He is ordered to reimburse the money plus interest.
(d) No charges are pressed.
3. Which of the following monkeys does NOT belong to the "household trinity"?
(a) Hear no evil.
(b) Speak no evil.
(c) Smell no evil.
(d) See no evil.
4. How does WInnie die?
(a) She has leukemia.
(b) She is hit by a car.
(c) She is poisoned from chocolate.
(d) Old age.
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Grandma?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old folks' home that Simon arranges for Grandma?
2. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
3. Which of the following roles is NOT one Augie plays for millionaire tycoon, William Einhorn?
4. How is Anna Coblin related to Five Properties?
5. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)