|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Augie's father at the opening of the novel?
(a) He is missing.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is in prison.
(d) He is in a mental institution.
2. From where does Augie steal a collection of Harvard Classics books?
(a) From the school library.
(b) From William's library.
(c) From the public library.
(d) From the church library.
3. Which of the following books is Grandma's favorite?
(a) "The Lord of the Rings."
(b) "War and Peace."
(c) "The Old Man and the Sea."
(d) "Anna Karenina."
4. What is the name of the old folks' home that Simon arranges for Grandma?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Grandma?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Augie's mentally challenged brother?
2. Who illegally plays matchmaker for Five Properties when he decides it is time to get married?
3. What is the name of William's wife?
4. Which room of his house does William burn down to please his wife's redecorating ideals?
5. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)