|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Grandma?
2. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
3. From of the following disabilities does William Einhorn suffer from?
(a) He is crippled.
(b) He is mute.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He is blind.
4. What is Augie asked to distribute for his first real job?
(a) Theater playbills.
(b) Ration cards.
(d) Restaurant menus.
5. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
(a) 13 years old.
(b) 11 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of William's wife?
2. What is the name of Augie's mentally challenged brother?
3. How is Anna Coblin related to Five Properties?
4. What city does the March family live in?
5. What is "Grandma's" real name?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)