|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Georgie feel about being institutionalized?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is terrified.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is apathetic.
2. At what age is Augie expected to get married?
(a) 20-21 years of age.
(b) 14-15 years of age.
(c) 18-19 years of age.
(d) 16-17 years of age.
3. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
(a) University of Illinois.
(b) University of Indiana.
(c) University of Idaho.
(d) University of Iowa.
4. Which of the following cities is Augie NOT disgusted with while traveling with Dingbat?
5. How does Augie perform in school in comparison to his brother Simon?
(a) He performs better than Simon.
(b) He performs equally to Simon.
(c) Simon does not attend school.
(d) He performs worse than Simon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Anna Coblin related to Five Properties?
2. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
3. In what year of high school does Augie get his job working for William Einhorn?
4. What type of animal does Augie associate with the Biblical prophet, Elijah?
5. Why doesn't Augie want to marry Friedle Coblin?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)