|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Augie claim gangster funerals smell like?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the Coblins', household?
(a) All of the above.
3. What does Dingbat do for a living?
(a) He is a florist.
(b) He is a dog trainer.
(c) He is a mechanic.
(d) He is a boxer.
4. How does Grandma feel about Augie working for William Einhorn?
(a) She is apathetic.
(b) She is displeased.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She is suspicious.
5. In what year of high school does Augie get his job working for William Einhorn?
(a) Senior year.
(b) Junior year.
(c) Sophomore year.
(d) Freshman year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which room of his house does William burn down to please his wife's redecorating ideals?
2. Which of the following books is Grandma's favorite?
3. Which of the following roles is NOT one Augie plays for millionaire tycoon, William Einhorn?
4. Which of the following cities is Augie NOT disgusted with while traveling with Dingbat?
5. How does Georgie feel about being institutionalized?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)