Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the stock market crash?
2. How does WIlliam's wife feel about his frequent trips to the whorehouse?
(a) She is outraged by them.
(b) She is pleased by them.
(c) She ignores them.
(d) She does not know about them.
3. Who is the father of Mimi Villar's baby?
(a) Kayo Obermark.
(b) Clem Tambow.
(c) She does not know.
(d) Augie March.
4. What does Joe Gormon do for a living?
(a) He is a race car driver.
(b) He is an economist.
(c) He is a thief.
(d) He is a journalist.
5. What does Augie steal from the department store at Christmas time, leading to his prompt firing from the position?
(a) Shaving cream.
(c) Masking tape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following references is NOT made by Augie in the opening section of the novel?
2. How does Grandma feel about Augie working for William Einhorn?
3. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
4. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
5. Which of the following monkeys does NOT belong to the "household trinity"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)