Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the department store that Augie gets a job working at for the Christmas season?
2. What is the name of Augie's first love?
3. From where does Augie steal a collection of Harvard Classics books?
(a) From the church library.
(b) From the public library.
(c) From William's library.
(d) From the school library.
4. What is the name of the old folks' home that Simon arranges for Grandma?
5. Which of the following monkeys does NOT belong to the "household trinity"?
(a) Smell no evil.
(b) Hear no evil.
(c) Speak no evil.
(d) See no evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Grandma?
2. At what age is Augie expected to get married?
3. What nationality is Grandma?
4. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
5. What type of neighborhood does the March family live in?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)