|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters believes that "everyone sees to it his fate is shared"?
(a) Kayo Obermark.
(b) Clem Tambow.
(c) Charlotte Magnus.
(d) Mimi Villars.
2. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
(a) 13 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 11 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
3. Who does Augie find living in his house when he returns home from the Renlings?
(a) A Polish family.
(b) A Jewish family.
(c) A Russian family.
(d) A Swiss family.
4. How much money does Gorman promise to pay Augie for helping him smuggle Canadians over the border?
5. What type of strikes does Augie work to prevent while working for the CIO?
(a) Cheetah strikes.
(b) Lion strikes.
(c) Tiger strikes.
(d) Wildcat strikes
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of workers does NOT regularly turn to the CIO for support during the labor movement?
2. Who acts as Augie's boss while working for the CIO?
3. What organization is the CIO in direct competition with?
4. At what age is Augie expected to get married?
5. How does Georgie feel about being institutionalized?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)