|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who acts as Augie's boss while working for the CIO?
(a) Mr. Grammick.
(b) Mr. Diggler.
(c) Mr Dayserton.
(d) Mr. Potter.
2. What is "Grandma's" real name?
(a) Mrs. Fausch.
(b) Mrs. Wausch.
(c) Mrs. Dausch.
(d) Mrs. Lausch.
3. Which of the following activities is NOT one Thea teaches Augie to do while living together?
(b) Shoot a gun.
(d) Ride a horse.
4. What does Thea purchase for Augie in preparation for their move abroad?
(a) A car.
(c) A watch.
5. From where does Augie steal a collection of Harvard Classics books?
(a) From the school library.
(b) From the public library.
(c) From William's library.
(d) From the church library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that Augie get the job working for the CIO?
2. What school subject does Manny Pedilla excel in?
3. Which U.S. President instigated the "Fair Deal" administration?
4. In what year of high school does Augie get his job working for William Einhorn?
5. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)