|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters states that "flying bullets are not unknown on Chicago's streets" during the labor movement?
(a) Simon March.
(b) Augie March.
(c) Sophie Geratis.
(d) William Einhorn.
2. How do Augie and Thea travel to Texarkana?
(a) By train.
(b) By plane.
(c) By car.
(d) By boat.
3. Which of the following activities is NOT one Thea teaches Augie to do while living together?
(a) Ride a horse.
(c) Shoot a gun.
4. What city does the March family live in?
(c) New York.
5. How is Anna Coblin related to Five Properties?
(a) They are married.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are not related.
(d) They are siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Gorman promise to pay Augie for helping him smuggle Canadians over the border?
2. What is the name of Augie's childhood best friend?
3. At what age is Augie expected to get married?
4. What type of neighborhood does the March family live in?
5. What was the name of Simon's fiancé?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)