|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following religions does the March family adhere to?
2. Which of the following women is the first woman Augie claims to have known who does not play mind games?
3. Which of the following books is Grandma's favorite?
(a) "War and Peace."
(b) "The Old Man and the Sea."
(c) "The Lord of the Rings."
(d) "Anna Karenina."
4. Which U.S. President instigated the "Fair Deal" administration?
5. What does Thea purchase for Augie in preparation for their move abroad?
(b) A car.
(c) A watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
2. How long are Augie's workdays while he is working for the CIO?
3. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
4. Which of the following characters believes that "everyone sees to it his fate is shared"?
5. How does Augie react when the beautiful heiress turns down his dinner date proposal?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)