|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which U.S. President instigated the "Fair Deal" administration?
2. How does William treat his tenants that cannot pay their rent on time?
(a) He erases their debt.
(b) He evicts them.
(c) He has them beat up.
(d) He extends their grace period.
3. Which of the following women is the first woman Augie claims to have known who does not play mind games?
4. Who illegally plays matchmaker for Five Properties when he decides it is time to get married?
(d) Anna Coblin.
5. What type of hunting animal does Thea plan to purchase to help in her exotic hunting plans?
(a) A panther.
(b) A dog.
(c) A badger.
(d) An eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Augie's character traits does Simon play up when Augie meets the Magnuses for the first time?
2. How does Grandma feel about Augie working for William Einhorn?
3. How do Augie and Thea travel to Texarkana?
4. What job does Augie help his cousins, the Coblins, complete?
5. What event does William celebrate with Augie by taking him to a whorehouse?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)