|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dog is Winnie?
2. What type of animal does Augie associate with the Biblical prophet, Elijah?
(a) A fish.
(b) A bird.
(c) A bear.
(d) A monkey.
3. Which of the following Russian leaders took out a hit on Leon Trotsky's life?
4. Why is Augie forced to stay overnight at a construction site with Stella?
(a) Because his car gets a flat tire.
(b) Because it is where Stella lives.
(c) Because Thea kicks him out and he has no where else to go.
(d) Because he and Stella get lost.
5. How much rent does Augie pay to the Owens every month for the room he shares with two other students?
(a) $30 per month.
(b) $20 per month.
(c) He does not pay rent.
(d) $10 per month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Grandma feel about Augie working for William Einhorn?
2. What topic does the magazine "Wilmot's Weekly" discuss?
3. What type of animal does Guillaume work with in his business?
4. How does Thea respond to Augie's marriage proposal?
5. What room of the Owens' house does Augie live in with Kayo and Mimi?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)