|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Allys's house?
2. In "Calculations," what does Jenna remember wanting to tell her mother when she was in the hospital?
(a) "Let me die."
(b) "Where are Kara and Locke?"
(c) "Get me out of here."
(d) "Help me."
3. Where does Jenna remember shopping with Kara in "Red"?
(a) Newbury Street.
(b) Downtown Crossing.
(c) Charles Street.
(d) Copley Place.
4. In "The Greenhouse," what plant is Lily wrestling into a pot?
(a) Small aspen tree.
(d) Two-foot apple tree.
5. In "Trust," what year of her life does Jenna watch again?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Beach," why do Lily, Claire, and Jenna go to the beach?
2. How old was Jenna when a picture of her Father and his first car hung in their brownstone?
3. On the day that Jenna remember shopping with Kara in "Red," what did Kara talk Jenna into buying?
4. How long has Bio Gell been in use in "Backup"?
5. What curriculum did Father have uploaded to Jenna's brain?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "The Beach," what does Jenna tell her mother that she wants?
2. How does Jenna get rid of the backups?
3. Why is there a filibuster by Senator Harris?
4. What did Lily and Jenna talk about before the recital on disc two of Jenna's 16th year?
5. What happens when Dane accosts Jenna in the woods?
6. Why is Jenna shorter than she was before the accident?
7. What is Mr. Bender to do if something goes wrong and the authorities find out about Jenna?
8. Why do Allys's parents come to Jenna's house?
9. What does Jenna tell her mother when she finds her after she destroys the backups?
10. What is Allys's condition in "They Know"?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)