|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose voice does Jenna recognize in "Plea"?
(d) Mr. Bender.
2. How old was Jenna when she was baptized?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
3. How long of a break do Jenna and the other students get at the school?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 1/2 hours.
(c) 1 hours.
(d) 1 1/2 hours.
4. In "Taste," what does Jenna remember was her dog's name?
5. How long do Jenna and Mr. Bender stay in the garden in "Persona"?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 35 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it in "The New Lily and Jenna"?
2. How much of Jenna's brain was saved after the accident?
3. How deep is the gash from the fleshy part of Jenna's thumb to her wrist in "Deep"?
4. In "Inside," how far back do the grave markers date?
5. In "Persona," how old does Mr. Bender look to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Allys attend the charter school?
2. How does Jenna compare herself to the three-year-old she sees in old videos in "Order"?
3. What does Father say about how Jenna was saved through medical technology?
4. At the end of Persona, what is Jenna afraid of?
5. In "Agreement," why does Jenna never ask about the accident?
6. Why is Ethan at the village charter?
7. What does Jenna remember about being baptized in "Inside"?
8. What was Mother's occupation, and why does she not practice it in "Day Sixteen"?
9. What does Mr. Bender tell Jenna when she asks what he learned about her on the Net?
10. What does Jenna remember in "Remembering" and what does Lily say about the memory?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)