|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of trees are in the forest near Jenna's house?
(d) Blue spruce.
2. At the beginning of "Viewpoint," who is teaching a lesson?
3. In "Details," where does Father build a fire?
(a) Living room.
(b) Fire pit.
(d) Family room.
4. What does Jenna do when she is nervous?
(a) Get up and pacee.
(b) Fidget and tap with her feet.
(c) Drum her fingernails on a surface.
(d) Bite her fingernails.
5. In "Baptism," what does Lily put on Jenna's forehead?
(b) Holy water.
6. How much have tech and pharmaceutical companies spent in "Viewpoint" to try to get the Medical Access Act passed?
(a) $500 billion.
(c) $750 billion.
7. What does Jenna break in "Control"?
8. What are Father and Mother drinking in "Details"?
(b) Cranberry juice.
(d) Orange juice.
9. In "Match," where is Mr. Bender to take Lily and Jenna if something happens?
(b) Boat slip.
10. In "They Know," what does Ethan do to help Jenna calm down?
(a) Listen to her.
(b) Recite Thoreau.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Hold her.
11. Where did Lily stay when Jenna was being reconstructed?
(a) Cape Elizabeth.
(c) Cape Arundel.
12. What curriculum did Father have uploaded to Jenna's brain?
(a) 10th-through-12th-grade curriculum of the California Public School System.
(b) 12-grade curriculum of the California Public School System.
(c) 10th-through-12th-grade curriculum of the Boston Unified School District.
(d) 12-grade curriculum of the Boston Unified School District.
13. What is Kara looking for in "One Simple Thing"?
(a) Blue jacket.
(b) Photos of Kara and Locke.
(c) Red skirt.
(d) Music box.
14. In "Match," what is Mr. Bender carrying when he comes and tells Jenna they should finish their walk?
(a) Baseball bat.
(d) Golf club.
15. How long has Allys been out in "They Know"?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 5 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week does Father return to Boston in "An Invisible Boundary"?
2. In "Two Hundred and Sixty Years Later," where is Jenna?
3. How long has Bio Gell been in use in "Backup"?
4. Who does Jenna realize is the man who is speaking with Father in "Moving"?
5. How many times has Jenna watched the video of a particular year of her life in "Trust"?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)