"California" through "Remembering"
1. Of what descent is the new woman president in "California"?
(a) South African.
2. What is the name of Jenna's Nana in "California"?
3. In "Awareness," what is the place what is mentioned?
(a) Tight space.
(b) Noisy space.
(c) Dark place.
(d) Dirty space.
4. How often does the Jenna dream in "Awareness"?
(a) Once or twice a month.
(b) Every other day.
(d) A couple times a week.
5. In "Waking," how long has it been since the accident?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 9 months.
(c) About 18 months.
(d) Over a year.
6. How long has Jenna been awake in "Waking"?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 11 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
7. In "Waking," how old is Jenna?
8. Where does Jenna's father work?
(a) New York City.
(b) Washington, D.C.
9. In "Time," what are some words that Jenna forgets?
(a) Orange. Walk. Cold.
(b) Run. Skip.
(c) Sleep. Wake.
(d) Jump. Hot. Apple.
This section contains 3,202 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)