|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Jefferson establish the University of Virginia?
2. When was the first letter written that resumed the correspondence between Adams and Jefferson?
(a) January 1.
(b) July 4.
(c) December 31.
(d) November 24.
3. What was the number of letters exchanged by Adams and Jefferson by 1820?
4. What age was Jefferson before the first academic session began at the University of Virginia?
5. In Chapter 10, how was Jefferson's outlook on the future dealings with aristocracy?
(a) He was uncertain.
(b) He was concerned.
(c) He was optimistic.
(d) He was skeptical.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did both Adams and Jefferson consider the possibility of establishing a mutually beneficial association with Britain?
2. What year did the letters in Chapter 9 begin?
3. Based on Adams' explanation, when did aristocracies exist?
4. Which future system(s) did Jefferson have high hopes for?
5. What year did both Adams and Jefferson pass away?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)