Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Adams and Jefferson think their age would help?
(b) Preventing future wars.
(c) Protecting Independence.
2. When was the Consular Convention with France that Jefferson discussed in a letter to Adams?
3. How much time had passed before Abigail wrote Jefferson a letter?
(a) Four and a half years.
(b) Three and a half years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Three years.
4. How often did Adams and Jefferson write as they aged?
(b) Every day.
(d) Once a week.
5. How did Adams and Jefferson think the conditions were in the eighteenth century?
(a) Improved in some ways.
(b) Improved for all.
(c) Changed slightly.
(d) Changed drastically.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the friendship between Adams and Jefferson begin to strain severely?
2. What caused Adams to be angry with Jefferson before they reconciled?
3. How long before their deaths did Adams and Jefferson write to each other?
4. When did the letters of 1820 begin?
5. How long did Dr. Rush try to reconcile Adams and Jefferson?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)