Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which position did Jefferson have when Adams was vice-president?
(a) Secretary of Treasury.
(b) Chief advisor.
(c) Speaker of the house.
(d) Secretary of state.
2. How did Adams and Jefferson remember their revolutionary days in their later letters?
3. Why was Jefferson's future job suspended in 1783?
(a) Peace was near.
(b) Jefferson was too far away.
(c) The job could not be funded.
(d) The War was ongoing.
4. In what country was Adams a diplomat in the 1780s?
5. When did Jefferson return to France in Chapter 4 and begin writing to Adams again?
(a) The beginning of April.
(b) The end of October.
(c) The end of April.
(d) The beginning of October.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Dr. Rush try to reconcile Adams and Jefferson?
2. When was Jefferson a governor?
3. What did Jefferson do to upset the Adamses?
4. What did Adams caution Jefferson about at the end of Chapter 3?
5. Which role did Adams and Jefferson think education had in government?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)