Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Adams described in the Introduction?
(a) Short, slender, and reserved.
(b) Short, slender, and jovial.
(c) Short, round, and reserved.
(d) Short, round, and jovial.
2. What was the profession of Maria Cosway's husband?
(a) Business owner.
3. Where did Adams and Jefferson meet?
(b) New York.
4. How did Adams consider the U.S. Constitution?
5. When did Richard Henry Lee propose the resolution that Congress should secede from Britain?
(a) July 4th.
(b) June 7th.
(c) July 7th.
(d) June 4th.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Portugal open to American overtures?
2. Why were Adams and Jefferson effectively matched in mental power and training?
3. What did Adams and Jefferson think about Great Britain in Chapter 3?
4. Why did Adams and Jefferson have little tolerance for moderates?
5. How was France's old regime described in 1787?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)