|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age was Jefferson when he met Adams?
(a) Thirty four.
(b) Thirty six.
(c) Thirty eight.
(d) Thirty two.
2. When did Jefferson step down as secretary of state?
3. What group was Adams a member of when he helped in the reconciliation with Great Britain in 1776?
(a) The American Representatives.
(b) The American Delegation.
(c) The American Ambassadors.
(d) The American Commission.
4. How old was Adams when he met Jefferson?
(a) Thirty nine.
(b) Thirty four.
(c) Thirty two.
(d) Thirty seven.
5. What items did Adams and Jefferson focus on gaining admittance to French markets?
(a) Whale oil, fishing supplies, and candles.
(b) Whale oil and fishing supplies.
(c) Candles and fishing supplies.
(d) Whale oil and candles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was the Dutch loan that Adams secured?
2. When did Richard Henry Lee propose the resolution that Congress should secede from Britain?
3. What year was the treaty between Algeria and the U.S.?
4. What did Adams and Jefferson think about Great Britain in Chapter 3?
5. How did Jefferson react to Adams' election to the vice-presidency?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)