Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3 of Lysistrata, what moves the first woman to exit the temple and face the Magistrate to do so?
2. What pair enter from the school as Strepsiades instructs Socrates what to teach Pheidippides?
3. What will The Chorus of Clouds do for the theatre judges for a favorable outcome?
4. The Men's leader must give up onions in order to do what?
5. Who is the leader of The Chorus of Old Women in Lysistrata?
These three plays speak to a broad spectrum of culture, life, ritual, and relationships in Ancient Greece. Pick three concepts that still exist today, and relate them to present time. Use materials from the book and trace how your three concepts have traveled through time and how they exist now. Some ideas include education, politics, and religion.
The characters of Dikaiopolis and Lamachus foil each other in The Acharnians. Pick two other characters that strongly contrast with each other. Describe them separately, and then talk about what makes them similar and different.
Talk about the two major kinds of male-to-male relationships that were common in Ancient Greece.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)