Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3 of Lysistrata, what moves the first woman to exit the temple and face the Magistrate to do so?
(a) The men told her the gods would strike her down.
(b) The men took a crowbar to the door.
(c) She went on her own free will.
(d) The men started to smoke out the women.
2. What pair enter from the school as Strepsiades instructs Socrates what to teach Pheidippides?
(a) Right and Wrong.
(b) Love and Hate.
(c) War and Peace.
(d) Light and Dark.
3. What will The Chorus of Clouds do for the theatre judges for a favorable outcome?
(a) Wine and beer.
(b) Rain and crops.
4. The Men's leader must give up onions in order to do what?
(a) Win the war.
(b) Enter the temple.
(c) Fit in his robes.
(d) Kiss Stratyllis.
5. Who is the leader of The Chorus of Old Women in Lysistrata?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Strepsiades tell Pheidippides he owes the creditors money?
2. What does The Chorus of The Clouds predict about Strepsiades after this encounter with the Second Creditor?
3. How does Socrates feel about teaching Pheidippides?
4. As they fighting goes on between the Choruses, who "accepts defeat for the time being"?
5. Who is the first woman to join Lysistrata?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)