|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Strepsiades tell Pheidippides he owes the creditors money?
(a) Old and New Day.
(b) Dark and Light Day.
(c) Night and Day Day.
(d) Past and Present Day.
2. What does Cinesias tell Lysistrata he wants?
(a) To see his wife.
(b) To go home. He loves it there now this his wife is gone.
(c) To flee Athens.
(d) To help the women.
3. In Part 1, Calonice tells Lysistrata that Athenians can always be relied on to be what?
4. Pheidippides uses his education from The Thinkery to rationalize what?
(a) Hitting his father.
(b) Paying back his father's debt.
(c) Not performing his chores.
(d) Spending more money on horses.
5. How does Strepsiades eventually get rid of the Second Creditor?
(a) The Second Creditor gives up.
(b) Strepsiades assults the Second Creditor.
(c) Strepsiades talks himself out of the debt.
(d) Strepsiades pays his debt.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Lysistrata, after the women swear the oath and go to the Acropolis, who enters the stage?
2. In The Clouds, what does the First Creditor look like?
3. What has changed about Pheidippides's appearance since he entered The Thinkery?
4. In Lysistrata, what do the women carry with them to meet the Chorus of Old Men?
5. What does Lysistrata suggest the Magistrate and all the men do?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)