|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Right talk about in his big speech, debating with Wrong?
(a) The good old days when people were decent.
(b) Young boys should eat expensive fish.
(c) Children should be allowed to speak their mind.
(d) There's no need to discipline children.
2. What day does Strepsiades tell Pheidippides he owes the creditors money?
(a) Past and Present Day.
(b) Night and Day Day.
(c) Old and New Day.
(d) Dark and Light Day.
3. In Lysistrata, after the Acropolis is opened, is it apparent that there are more men or women in the stand-off?
(b) Women, but the men are more powerful.
(d) Men, but the women are smarter.
4. How does Socrates feel about teaching Pheidippides?
(a) Socrates refuses to take Pheidippides as a student in the school.
(b) Socrates thinks Pheidippides will be difficult to teach.
(c) Socrates thinks Pheidippides will be exciting to teach.
(d) Socrates thinks Pheidippides will be easy to teach.
5. In The Clouds, what does the Second Creditor look like?
(a) A younger, bruised man.
(b) Same age, fatter than the first.
(c) An older, but healthy man.
(d) A younger, strapping lad.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Clouds, what is the First Creditor collecting for?
2. What does Lysistrata suggest the Magistrate and all the men do?
3. What have the women done for the war effort, up to the play?
4. How does one woman pretend to be pregnant in order to go home in Part 4 of Lysistrata?
5. In Part 3 of Lysistrata, which woman is the first to exit the temple and face the Magistrate?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)