Short Answer Questions Key
1. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
2. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
3. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
4. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
"The Great King's Eye."
5. Who poses as the eunuchs?
Cleisthenes and Strato.
6. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
The City Mansion.
7. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
8. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
A few poorly equipped soldiers.
This section contains 4,891 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)