Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - The Acharnians, Part 1
1. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
2. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
3. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
4. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
5. Who poses as the eunuchs?
6. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
7. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
8. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
9. Who eats Dikaiopolis's lunch?
10. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
This section contains 2,365 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)