|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose monologue opens The Clouds?
2. What do The Chorus of Old Men carry onto the stage in their first appearance in Lysistrata?
(a) Ambrosia, nectar, and apples.
(b) Wine, honey, and olives.
(c) Thrushes, axes, and spears.
(d) Olive wood logs, torches, and live coals.
3. How is Wrong dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
(a) An adolescent with a rooster.
(b) An old man in dated but luxurious clothing.
(c) An unhealthy young man who smirks.
(d) A robust solder from Sparta.
4. According to Calonice's first conversation with Lysistrata, which of the following are not part of what a woman can do?
(a) Wear giant slippers.
(b) Look pretty.
(c) Speak for herself.
(d) Sit at home.
5. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
(a) To share a drink with Dikaiopolis.
(b) Be brougut back to battle.
(c) Be taken to the doctor.
(d) Be carried home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Strepsiades tells the First Creditor he would make a very good what?
2. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
3. As The Chorus of Old Men slowly get their fires going, who runs to the scene?
4. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
5. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)