|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
(a) A pot.
(b) A basket.
(c) A doormat.
(d) A bottle of wine.
2. Strepsiades tells the First Creditor he would make a very good what?
(a) Wine skin.
3. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
(c) The assembly.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians .
4. In Lysistrata, after the women douse the men with water, who enters?
(b) The Magistrate.
(c) The First Old Woman.
5. Who can Socrates just not teach in The Clouds?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
2. How does Dikaiopolis help Dercetes?
3. Why is Lysistrata angry in the beginning of the play?
4. Who throws off a cloak at the end of the debate between Right and Wrong, running out into the audience wearing female clothing?
5. What does Socrates try to teach Strepsiades?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)