|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Third Messenger announces what?
(a) It is time to drink wine.
(b) The war is over.
(c) Lamachus wounded his ankle.
(d) Dikaiopolis is arrested.
2. Who does Strepsiades complain to while he is supposed to be sleeping?
(c) The Chorus of Clouds.
3. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
(a) Watch the sacrifice.
(b) Stone him.
(c) Offer a sacrifice.
(d) Burn him at the stake.
4. How is Wrong dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
(a) An unhealthy young man who smirks.
(b) An adolescent with a rooster.
(c) A robust solder from Sparta.
(d) An old man in dated but luxurious clothing.
5. What is Lysistrata going to do to enforce her ban in Athens?
(a) Hold the women hostage.
(b) Go on a starvation strike.
(c) Steal money from the temple to bribe the women.
(d) Occupy The Acropolis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Lysistrata, what are the women going to do with the money in the temple?
2. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
3. Who carries Nicharchus as the Thebian entourage leaves?
4. According to Socrates, why does a gnat make a humming noise?
5. What does The Chorus of Acharnians cry when the first pitcher is finished?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)