|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
(a) The ten year peace.
(b) The thirty year peace.
(c) The five year peace.
(d) The fifteen year peace.
2. Whose monologue opens The Clouds?
3. When Strepsiades arrives at the school with Pheidippides, what does Strepsiades do?
(a) Since Pheidippides goes, Strepsiades goes home.
(b) Since Pheidippides doesn't go, Strepsiades does.
(c) Since Pheidippides doesn't go, Strepsiades doesn't either.
(d) Since Pheidippides goes, Strepsiades goes also.
4. In the debate, Right advocates what activity over chattering at the market?
5. The man spotted by Lysistrata in Part 4 is actually a husband, belonging to one of the women present. Whose husband is he?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
2. At the very end of the play, what do the women have for the men in the Acropolis?
3. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
4. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
5. How does Strepsiades eventually get rid of the Second Creditor?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)