|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Clouds, what is the First Creditor collecting for?
(a) The chariot.
(b) The pony.
(c) The ash-colored horse.
(d) The stable fees.
2. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
(a) Wicker basket, burnt by a lamp.
(b) Floppy hat, rim falling off.
(c) Drinking cup, chipped at the rim.
3. What day does Strepsiades tell Pheidippides he owes the creditors money?
(a) Past and Present Day.
(b) Dark and Light Day.
(c) Old and New Day.
(d) Night and Day Day.
4. What do the men use to stake out their claims on Greece as they negotiate peace?
(b) Apples and oranges.
(c) Lines in the sand.
(d) A map of Greece
5. Who can Socrates just not teach in The Clouds?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader of The Chorus of Old Women in Lysistrata?
2. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
3. In the end of The Acharnians, Dikaiopolis claims he is keen to do what?
4. Who poses as the eunuchs?
5. How is Wrong dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)