|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
(b) Wicker basket, burnt by a lamp.
(c) Floppy hat, rim falling off.
(d) Drinking cup, chipped at the rim.
2. Now that Strepsiades tells Pheidippdes all of the fascinating things learned in the school, how does Pheidippdes feel about learning?
(a) Pheidippdes is anxious he isn't smart enough to learn.
(b) Pheidippdes still thinks the school is foolish.
(c) Pheidippdes gets excited about the school also.
(d) Pheidippdes rethinks his original feelings about the school.
3. Before the women took the Acropolis, the Magistrate had trouble with women. What did the last woman do to upset the Magistrate?
(a) Sing during a feast.
(b) Dance during a debate.
(c) Cry for Adonis on the roof.
(d) Shout for Zeus from the market.
4. In The Clouds, who is "the bravest man that has performed the greatest number of labors"?
5. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians pick up their stones.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians splits in half.
(c) He runs for the coals.
(d) He sneaks off the block.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the the Men's Leader recovers from his eye disturbance?
2. Who can Socrates just not teach in The Clouds?
3. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
4. Who comes out with Lysistrata to speak with the men at the end of the play?
5. How does Socrates appear for the first time in The Clouds?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)