|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates try to teach Strepsiades?
(a) Algebra, logic, and religion.
(b) Geometry, language, and gender.
(c) Chemistry, music, and politics.
(d) Physics, dance, and culture.
2. How does The Chorus of Acharnians feel about Dikaiopolis after all of his trading?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians are indifferent to Dikaiopolis.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians are angry with Dikaiopolis.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians praises Dikaiopolis.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians don't say how they feel.
3. When Strepsiades arrives at the school with Pheidippides, what does Strepsiades do?
(a) Since Pheidippides goes, Strepsiades goes also.
(b) Since Pheidippides goes, Strepsiades goes home.
(c) Since Pheidippides doesn't go, Strepsiades does.
(d) Since Pheidippides doesn't go, Strepsiades doesn't either.
4. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
5. In Part 1, Calonice tells Lysistrata that Athenians can always be relied on to be what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lysistrata angry in the beginning of the play?
2. What is wrong with Strepsiades's bed when he tries to go to sleep?
3. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
4. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
5. The Men's leader must give up onions in order to do what?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)