|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stratyllis extracts what from the Men's Leader's eye?
(a) A gnat.
(c) A splinter.
(d) A plank.
2. When Strepsiades returns home from the school, Strepsiades tells Pheidippdes someone doesn't exist. Who is that?
3. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
(a) Two drachmas.
(b) Four dracmas.
(c) Ten drachmas.
(d) One drachma.
4. Aristophanes describes all the students in The Clouds as what?
5. What does Socrates try to teach Strepsiades?
(a) Algebra, logic, and religion.
(b) Physics, dance, and culture.
(c) Geometry, language, and gender.
(d) Chemistry, music, and politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lysistrata angry in the beginning of the play?
2. In Lysistrata, what are the women going to do with the money in the temple?
3. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
4. What is Lysistrata going to do to enforce her ban in Athens?
5. What object does Lysistrata use as a metaphor to show how they will solve Greece's problems?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)