|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
(a) A difference in religion with the Megarians.
(b) Pericles sent out thunder and lightning.
(c) The Spartians cutting down Athenian vines.
(d) A few drunk Athenian men kidnapped a woman.
2. The Women tell a story of Timon to the Men. According to the women, Timon hated men. What didn't Timon hate?
3. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
(c) The assembly.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians .
4. In The Clouds, what is the First Creditor collecting for?
(a) The chariot.
(b) The stable fees.
(c) The pony.
(d) The ash-colored horse.
5. What does Cinesias tell Lysistrata he wants?
(a) To flee Athens.
(b) To help the women.
(c) To go home. He loves it there now this his wife is gone.
(d) To see his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the party at the end of Lysistrata according to its attendees?
2. In Part 3 of Lysistrata, what moves the first woman to exit the temple and face the Magistrate to do so?
3. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
4. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
5. What is Lamachus doing when he sees Dikaiopolis at the end of The Acharnians?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)