|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who provides the rules for Right and Wrong's argument?
(d) The Chorus Leader.
2. Now that Strepsiades tells Pheidippdes all of the fascinating things learned in the school, how does Pheidippdes feel about learning?
(a) Pheidippdes still thinks the school is foolish.
(b) Pheidippdes rethinks his original feelings about the school.
(c) Pheidippdes is anxious he isn't smart enough to learn.
(d) Pheidippdes gets excited about the school also.
3. In the end of The Acharnians, Dikaiopolis claims he is keen to do what?
(a) Continue selling in his market.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Cook for everyone else.
(d) Share his peace.
4. The Athenian women of Lysistrata are impressed with Lampito's what?
(c) Physical form.
5. What has changed about Pheidippides's appearance since he entered The Thinkery?
(a) He has become much more pale.
(b) He has become slightly fatter.
(c) He has become very tan.
(d) He has grown slightly taller.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Choruses of Old Men and Old Women confront each other after the temporary defeat, the Old Men tell a tale of a man named what?
2. At the very end of the play, what do the women have for the men in the Acropolis?
3. What is Lysistrata going to do to enforce her ban in Athens?
4. What is notable about the Spartan garments?
5. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)