|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stays outside the doors of the temple after both the men and women enter?
(a) The pigs.
(b) The slaves.
(c) The women.
(d) The Herald.
2. What is Lysistrata going to do to enforce her ban in Athens?
(a) Occupy The Acropolis.
(b) Go on a starvation strike.
(c) Steal money from the temple to bribe the women.
(d) Hold the women hostage.
3. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
(a) Cleon accused him of treason.
(b) Cleon accused him of slandering Athens in front of foreigners.
(c) Cleon accused him of plagirism.
(d) Cleon accused him of swindeling people in the market.
4. Does Dikaiopolis sell to the slave?
(a) Yes, but at twice the price.
(d) Yes, but not the eels.
5. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Clouds, what does the Second Creditor look like?
2. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
3. Why does Pheidippides agree to go to learn rhetoric?
4. What did Dercetes lose?
5. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)