|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pheidippdes want to do with his father before Strepsiades brings out the rooster and hen?
(a) Buy his father a horse.
(b) Go to school with him.
(c) Get him certified insane or contact the undertaker.
(d) Defend his father from the creditors.
2. In Lysistrata, after the women swear the oath and go to the Acropolis, who enters the stage?
(c) The Chorus of Old Men.
(d) The Chorus of Women.
3. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians pick up their stones.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians splits in half.
(c) He runs for the coals.
(d) He sneaks off the block.
4. Why does Pheidippides agree to go to learn rhetoric?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He secretly loves philosophy.
(c) He wants to help Strepsiades.
(d) He is half-asleep.
5. After Dikaiopolis removes the informer and goes into his house, a Thebian stops outside with his entourage. What do they do?
(a) Play loud music.
(b) Try and go to sleep.
(c) Open a rival market.
(d) Start a riot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Clouds, what does the First Creditor look like?
2. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
3. According to Socrates, why does a gnat make a humming noise?
4. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
5. How does Dikaiopolis designate the free trade area?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)