|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pair enter from the school as Strepsiades instructs Socrates what to teach Pheidippides?
(a) Light and Dark.
(b) War and Peace.
(c) Right and Wrong.
(d) Love and Hate.
2. In Lysistrata, after the women swear the oath and go to the Acropolis, who enters the stage?
(c) The Chorus of Women.
(d) The Chorus of Old Men.
3. In The Clouds, who is the protagonist's son?
4. What does Pheidippdes want to do with his father before Strepsiades brings out the rooster and hen?
(a) Go to school with him.
(b) Defend his father from the creditors.
(c) Get him certified insane or contact the undertaker.
(d) Buy his father a horse.
5. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 5 of Lysistrata, when the male leaders assemble, what do they want to do?
2. In Part 1, Calonice tells Lysistrata that Athenians can always be relied on to be what?
3. According to Lysistrata, as she speaks to Stratylis, what are the women doing that upsets her so much?
4. In The Clouds, who is "the bravest man that has performed the greatest number of labors"?
5. In Lysistrata, what are the women going to do with the money in the temple?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)