|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the party at the end of Lysistrata according to its attendees?
(b) Very fun.
(c) The women couldn't attend.
(d) Completely silent.
2. In Part 3 of Lysistrata, what moves the first woman to exit the temple and face the Magistrate to do so?
(a) The men started to smoke out the women.
(b) She went on her own free will.
(c) The men took a crowbar to the door.
(d) The men told her the gods would strike her down.
3. According to Socrates, why does a gnat make a humming noise?
(a) The speed of its wings produce a sound.
(b) That's just the sound it makes.
(c) Wind goes straight through its intestinal passage. It's a gnat fart.
(d) It's a mating call.
4. In the debate, Right advocates what activity over chattering at the market?
5. Wrong tells Pheidippides not to listen to Right because he will grow up and be what?
(a) A boring little baby.
(b) Liked by too many people.
(c) Smarter than everyone.
(d) Unable to communicate.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Men's leader must give up onions in order to do what?
2. Why is Lysistrata angry in the beginning of the play?
3. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
4. How is Wrong dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
5. When Strepsiades and Pheidippides arrive at the school for the first time together, who answers the door?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)