|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After The Chorus of Old Men get to the Acropolis, they blow on their coals. What happens?
(a) The coals blow away.
(b) The coals went out.
(c) The coals fell out of their pots on the way.
(d) Smoke blows in their faces, twice.
2. In Part 3 of The Acharnians, an informer denounces the Megarian girls as what?
(a) Girls, not pigs.
3. The Women tell a story of Timon to the Men. According to the women, Timon hated men. What didn't Timon hate?
4. What did Dercetes lose?
(a) His slaves.
(b) His wife.
(c) His job.
(d) His oxen.
5. Who did Lysistrata expect to be at her meeting first?
(a) The Spartians.
(b) The Megarians.
(c) The Acharnians.
(d) The Clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
2. How was the party at the end of Lysistrata according to its attendees?
3. In Lysistrata, what is everyone doing as they leave the stage?
4. What does Lysistrata suggest the Magistrate and all the men do?
5. After the Magistrate runs off to "show his colleagues" what the women did to him, who comes out on stage?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)