|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3 of The Acharnians, an informer denounces the Megarian girls as what?
(a) Girls, not pigs.
2. In Lysistrata, after the women douse the men with water, who enters?
(a) The First Old Woman.
(d) The Magistrate.
3. After the Magistrate runs off to "show his colleagues" what the women did to him, who comes out on stage?
(b) The Choruses.
4. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
5. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
(a) They see several more ambassadors, and close.
(b) They see one more ambassador, then close.
(c) They work into the night.
(d) They close after the second ambassador.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pair enter from the school as Strepsiades instructs Socrates what to teach Pheidippides?
2. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
3. Socrates and Strepsiades brainstorm ways that Strepsiades can what?
4. What has changed about Pheidippides's appearance since he entered The Thinkery?
5. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)