|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Clouds, who is "the bravest man that has performed the greatest number of labors"?
2. Strepsiades goes back to The Thinkery to check and see if Pheidippides is ready. Who answers the door?
(c) The Chours of Clouds
(d) The Student.
3. After The Chorus of Old Men get to the Acropolis, they blow on their coals. What happens?
(a) The coals fell out of their pots on the way.
(b) The coals went out.
(c) The coals blow away.
(d) Smoke blows in their faces, twice.
4. In Lysistrata, where is Ismenia from?
5. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
(a) A pot.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A doormat.
(d) A basket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wrong tells Pheidippides not to listen to Right because he will grow up and be what?
2. What is the least effective way Strepsiades comes up with evading his debt and the reason Socrates gives up?
3. What does Socrates try to teach Strepsiades?
4. According to Calonice's first conversation with Lysistrata, which of the following are not part of what a woman can do?
5. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)