|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Clouds, what does the First Creditor look like?
(a) He is very thin.
(b) He is very handsome.
(c) He is very pale.
(d) He is very fat.
2. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
(a) The five year peace.
(b) The fifteen year peace.
(c) The ten year peace.
(d) The thirty year peace.
3. What does the Bridegroom's Slave offer Dikaiopolis for just one ladle of peace?
4. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
(a) The Temple of Athena.
(b) The City Mansion.
(c) The Thinkery.
5. What does Right talk about in his big speech, debating with Wrong?
(a) There's no need to discipline children.
(b) Young boys should eat expensive fish.
(c) Children should be allowed to speak their mind.
(d) The good old days when people were decent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
2. The women assembled are all ready to do anything to end the war except what?
3. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
4. According to the Chorus of Acharnians, who can cure all strife?
5. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)