|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Myrrhine late for Lysistrata's meeting?
(a) She had to bathe and feed the baby.
(b) She slept in.
(c) She had trouble finding her waistband in the dark.
(d) She had to make breakfast.
2. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
3. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
4. In Lysistrata, what do the women carry with them to meet the Chorus of Old Men?
(a) Bowls of flour.
(b) Cups of sugar.
(c) Jugs of wine.
(d) Pitchers of water.
5. In the end of The Acharnians, Dikaiopolis claims he is keen to do what?
(a) Share his peace.
(b) Continue selling in his market.
(c) Cook for everyone else.
(d) Go to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes the way Socrates speaks to Strepsiades?
2. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
3. What does Dikaiopolis take as tax from the Thebian?
4. When Strepsiades arrives at the school with Pheidippides, what does Strepsiades do?
5. What barnyard animal do the Megarian's daughters pose as?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)