|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
2. In Lysistrata, after the women swear the oath and go to the Acropolis, who enters the stage?
(b) The Chorus of Old Men.
(d) The Chorus of Women.
3. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
(d) The Acharnians.
4. In The Clouds, who is the protagonist's son?
5. What does Pheidippdes want to do with his father before Strepsiades brings out the rooster and hen?
(a) Get him certified insane or contact the undertaker.
(b) Buy his father a horse.
(c) Go to school with him.
(d) Defend his father from the creditors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Strepsiades tells the First Creditor he would make a very good what?
2. Why is Myrrhine late for Lysistrata's meeting?
3. Now that Strepsiades tells Pheidippdes all of the fascinating things learned in the school, how does Pheidippdes feel about learning?
4. As The Chorus of Old Men slowly get their fires going, who runs to the scene?
5. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)