|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Bridegroom's Slave offer Dikaiopolis for just one ladle of peace?
2. What object does Lysistrata use as a metaphor to show how they will solve Greece's problems?
(a) A skin of wine, not yet aged.
(b) A day-old loaf of bread.
(c) A tangled skein of wool.
(d) A field of flowers in spring.
3. Who throws off a cloak at the end of the debate between Right and Wrong, running out into the audience wearing female clothing?
4. What is the plan to get out the women occupying the Acropolis, according to the Men's Leader?
(a) Ask them to leave, or set their homes on fire.
(b) Aske them to leave, or burn all their gowns and robes at home.
(c) Ask them to leave, or smoke them out.
(d) Ask them to leave, or go on a sex strike.
5. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
(c) "The Great King's Eye."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
2. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
3. What happens to Lamachus after he leaves Dikaiopolis to go fight?
4. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
5. What is Lysistrata going to do to enforce her ban in Athens?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)