|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Athenian women of Lysistrata are impressed with Lampito's what?
(a) Physical form.
2. Pheidippides uses his education from The Thinkery to rationalize what?
(a) Not performing his chores.
(b) Spending more money on horses.
(c) Paying back his father's debt.
(d) Hitting his father.
3. Who is the first woman to join Lysistrata?
4. What is Strepsiades ordered to do as he lays in bed?
(a) Clear his mind.
(b) Go to sleep.
(c) Dream of philosophy.
(d) Think of one on his problems.
5. In Part 3 of Lysistrata, what moves the first woman to exit the temple and face the Magistrate to do so?
(a) The men took a crowbar to the door.
(b) The men told her the gods would strike her down.
(c) The men started to smoke out the women.
(d) She went on her own free will.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
2. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
3. Who provides the rules for Right and Wrong's argument?
4. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
5. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)