|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose monologue opens The Clouds?
2. In Lysistrata, after the women swear the oath and go to the Acropolis, who enters the stage?
(a) The Chorus of Women.
(b) The Chorus of Old Men.
3. What does the Bridegroom's Slave offer Dikaiopolis for just one ladle of peace?
4. What is Lysistrata going to do to enforce her ban in Athens?
(a) Go on a starvation strike.
(b) Hold the women hostage.
(c) Occupy The Acropolis.
(d) Steal money from the temple to bribe the women.
5. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
(a) Cleon accused him of swindeling people in the market.
(b) Cleon accused him of plagirism.
(c) Cleon accused him of treason.
(d) Cleon accused him of slandering Athens in front of foreigners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
2. What is the first question Lysistrata poses the assembled women?
3. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
4. The Athenian women of Lysistrata are impressed with Lampito's what?
5. When Pheidippides gets to school, what does he do?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)