|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
(a) Readies his horse.
(b) Helps him dress.
(c) Makes fun of him.
(d) Packs him food to take with him.
2. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
3. How does The Chorus of Acharnians feel about Dikaiopolis after all of his trading?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians praises Dikaiopolis.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians don't say how they feel.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians are indifferent to Dikaiopolis.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians are angry with Dikaiopolis.
4. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
(a) Be taken to the doctor.
(b) Be brougut back to battle.
(c) To share a drink with Dikaiopolis.
(d) Be carried home.
5. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
(d) The Ambassador.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wrong tells Pheidippides not to listen to Right because he will grow up and be what?
2. In Lysistrata, after the Acropolis is opened, is it apparent that there are more men or women in the stand-off?
3. Lamachus is faced with a surprise skirmish and needs peace, but Dikaiopolis has other plans. What are they?
4. In Part 3 of The Acharnians, an informer denounces the Megarian girls as what?
5. What barnyard animal do the Megarian's daughters pose as?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)