|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Strepsiades ordered to do as he lays in bed?
(a) Think of one on his problems.
(b) Dream of philosophy.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Clear his mind.
2. In Part 3 of Lysistrata, which woman is the first to exit the temple and face the Magistrate?
3. Who carries Nicharchus as the Thebian entourage leaves?
(b) The slaves.
(d) The Leader.
4. What does Dikaiopolis take as tax from the Thebian?
(b) A plant.
(d) A doorman.
5. What is the plan to get out the women occupying the Acropolis, according to the Men's Leader?
(a) Ask them to leave, or go on a sex strike.
(b) Aske them to leave, or burn all their gowns and robes at home.
(c) Ask them to leave, or set their homes on fire.
(d) Ask them to leave, or smoke them out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women do to the Magistrate, just before they make demands?
2. How does Dikaiopolis designate the free trade area?
3. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
4. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
5. In The Clouds, what does the First Creditor look like?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)