|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
(d) The Ambassador.
2. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians splits in half.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians pick up their stones.
(c) He runs for the coals.
(d) He sneaks off the block.
3. Who poses as the eunuchs?
(a) Wrong and Right.
(b) Nobody, they are really eunuchs.
(c) Cleisthenes and Strato.
(d) Two dancing girls.
4. How do Stratyllis and the Men's Leader and their followers get ready to fight?
(a) They assemble weapons.
(b) They take their clothes off.
(c) They grease up.
(d) They stretch and warm-up.
5. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
(a) Cleon accused him of swindeling people in the market.
(b) Cleon accused him of plagirism.
(c) Cleon accused him of slandering Athens in front of foreigners.
(d) Cleon accused him of treason.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pheidippdes want to do with his father before Strepsiades brings out the rooster and hen?
2. Aristophanes describes all the students in The Clouds as what?
3. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
4. What do The Chorus of Old Men carry onto the stage in their first appearance in Lysistrata?
5. When Strepsiades returns home from the school, Strepsiades tells Pheidippdes someone doesn't exist. Who is that?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)