|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
(d) The Leader.
2. As quoted in Lysistrata, complete Euripides' statement. "There is no beast so shameless as a ____"?
3. What word best describes the way Socrates speaks to Strepsiades?
4. How does Socrates feel about teaching Pheidippides?
(a) Socrates thinks Pheidippides will be exciting to teach.
(b) Socrates thinks Pheidippides will be easy to teach.
(c) Socrates refuses to take Pheidippides as a student in the school.
(d) Socrates thinks Pheidippides will be difficult to teach.
5. What is the name of the school Pheidippides is to attend?
(a) The Thinkery.
(b) The Thinkerator.
(c) The Ruminator.
(d) The Thoughtery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
2. How does Socrates appear for the first time in The Clouds?
3. What is Lamachus doing when he sees Dikaiopolis at the end of The Acharnians?
4. In Lysistrata, what do the women carry with them to meet the Chorus of Old Men?
5. According to Socrates, why does a gnat make a humming noise?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)