|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Socrates, why does a gnat make a humming noise?
(a) That's just the sound it makes.
(b) Wind goes straight through its intestinal passage. It's a gnat fart.
(c) It's a mating call.
(d) The speed of its wings produce a sound.
2. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
3. Why does Nicarchus denounce the Thebian?
(a) His food will poison the people.
(b) He is actually a spy.
(c) His doormats will fall apart.
(d) His lampwicks may set fire to the Docks.
4. Who eats Dikaiopolis's lunch?
(b) The Crier.
5. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(a) With his head over a block.
(b) In a headlock.
(d) On a catapult, ready to launch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
2. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
3. When Pheidippides gets to school, what does he do?
4. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
5. Who is the leader of The Chorus of Old Women in Lysistrata?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)