|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After The Chorus of Old Men get to the Acropolis, they blow on their coals. What happens?
(a) The coals went out.
(b) The coals fell out of their pots on the way.
(c) The coals blow away.
(d) Smoke blows in their faces, twice.
2. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
(a) Helps him dress.
(b) Readies his horse.
(c) Packs him food to take with him.
(d) Makes fun of him.
3. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
(a) A second King's Eye.
(c) A few poorly equipped soldiers.
4. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
(a) The Bride cannot harvest the farm without the Groom.
(b) The Bride needs the Groom to fix the roof.
(c) The Bride is tired of polishing the groom's shield.
(d) The Bride wants to enjoy the honeymoon with the Groom.
5. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
(a) Some pottery.
(b) An informer.
(c) The Megeran daughters.
(d) The crier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Strepsiades eventually get rid of the Second Creditor?
2. What did Dercetes lose?
3. Who does The Chorus of Clouds tell Strepsiades to send to the school in his stead?
4. In Part 3 of Lysistrata, what moves the first woman to exit the temple and face the Magistrate to do so?
5. What have the women done for the war effort, up to the play?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)