|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Lysistrata, after the women douse the men with water, who enters?
(b) The First Old Woman.
(d) The Magistrate.
2. In Part 3 of Lysistrata, which woman is the first to exit the temple and face the Magistrate?
3. Strepsiades tells the First Creditor he would make a very good what?
(d) Wine skin.
4. What is Lamachus doing when he sees Dikaiopolis at the end of The Acharnians?
(a) Being carried by two soldiers.
(b) Carrying loot from his spoils.
(c) Making a peace offering.
(d) Pouring a drink.
5. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
(a) He slaps Nicharus.
(b) He pokes Nicharus' eyes.
(c) He trips Nicharus.
(d) He beats Nicharus with one of his straps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the least effective way Strepsiades comes up with evading his debt and the reason Socrates gives up?
2. What does Socrates tell Strepsiades about Pheidippides's progress?
3. In Lysistrata, what are the women going to do with the money in the temple?
4. What does the champion of Pitcher Day win?
5. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)