|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Calonice's first conversation with Lysistrata, which of the following are not part of what a woman can do?
(a) Wear giant slippers.
(b) Sit at home.
(c) Speak for herself.
(d) Look pretty.
2. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
(a) He beats Nicharus with one of his straps.
(b) He trips Nicharus.
(c) He pokes Nicharus' eyes.
(d) He slaps Nicharus.
3. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
4. What is Lamachus doing when he sees Dikaiopolis at the end of The Acharnians?
(a) Pouring a drink.
(b) Carrying loot from his spoils.
(c) Making a peace offering.
(d) Being carried by two soldiers.
5. What word best describes the way Socrates speaks to Strepsiades?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
2. In Lysistrata, what do the women carry with them to meet the Chorus of Old Men?
3. In Part 3 of Lysistrata, which woman is the first to exit the temple and face the Magistrate?
4. In The Clouds, what is the First Creditor collecting for?
5. In Lysistrata, after the women douse the men with water, who enters?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)