|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Lysistrata, what do the women carry with them to meet the Chorus of Old Men?
(a) Bowls of flour.
(b) Cups of sugar.
(c) Jugs of wine.
(d) Pitchers of water.
2. What is Socrates major complaint with Strepsiades when he is finally turned away from the school?
(a) Strepsiades cannot remember anything he was taught.
(b) Strepsiades doesn't want to learn.
(c) Strepsiades is too high maintenance.
(d) Strepsiades eats too much.
3. What day does Strepsiades tell Pheidippides he owes the creditors money?
(a) Night and Day Day.
(b) Dark and Light Day.
(c) Old and New Day.
(d) Past and Present Day.
4. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
(a) Cleon accused him of slandering Athens in front of foreigners.
(b) Cleon accused him of swindeling people in the market.
(c) Cleon accused him of plagirism.
(d) Cleon accused him of treason.
5. What will The Chorus of Clouds do for the theatre judges for a favorable outcome?
(b) Rain and crops.
(d) Wine and beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Lysistrata, after the women douse the men with water, who enters?
2. Strepsiades tells the First Creditor he would make a very good what?
3. The women assembled are all ready to do anything to end the war except what?
4. Who is the leader of The Chorus of Old Women in Lysistrata?
5. How does The Chorus of Acharnians feel about Dikaiopolis after all of his trading?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)