|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus of Old Men primarily condemn what, as they struggle to the Acropolis?
(a) The Gods.
(b) Powerful Athenian Warriors.
(c) Reckless Athenian Women.
(d) Spartian music.
2. What does the champion of Pitcher Day win?
(a) A full wine-skin.
(c) A basket of food.
(d) Many dancing girls.
3. When Strepsiades and Pheidippides arrive at the school for the first time together, who answers the door?
(a) The Chorus of the Clouds.
(c) The Student.
4. What does Socrates try to teach Strepsiades?
(a) Chemistry, music, and politics.
(b) Physics, dance, and culture.
(c) Algebra, logic, and religion.
(d) Geometry, language, and gender.
5. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
(a) A window.
(b) The altar.
(c) The roof.
(d) The yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
2. What do The Chorus of Old Men carry onto the stage in their first appearance in Lysistrata?
3. What did Dercetes lose?
4. How do Stratyllis and the Men's Leader and their followers get ready to fight?
5. Who does The Chorus of Clouds tell Strepsiades to send to the school in his stead?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)