|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dercetes comes to Dikaiopolis's home, begging for what?
(a) Lamp wicks.
2. In Lysistrata, where is Ismenia from?
3. How does Dikaiopolis designate the free trade area?
(a) A grassy patch off to the side.
(b) A line drawn in the sand.
(c) Stones laid on the ground,
(d) Sticks laid on the ground.
4. Why is Myrrhine late for Lysistrata's meeting?
(a) She had to bathe and feed the baby.
(b) She had trouble finding her waistband in the dark.
(c) She slept in.
(d) She had to make breakfast.
5. The Chorus of Old Men primarily praise what, as they struggle to the Acropolis?
(a) Athenian Women.
(b) Athenian Warriors.
(c) The Gods.
(d) Athenian Food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Dikaiopolis sell to the slave?
2. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
3. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
4. The Athenian women of Lysistrata are impressed with Lampito's what?
5. In Part 3 of Lysistrata, which woman is the first to exit the temple and face the Magistrate?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)