|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the plan to get out the women occupying the Acropolis, according to the Men's Leader?
(a) Ask them to leave, or set their homes on fire.
(b) Ask them to leave, or smoke them out.
(c) Aske them to leave, or burn all their gowns and robes at home.
(d) Ask them to leave, or go on a sex strike.
2. Lamachus is faced with a surprise skirmish and needs peace, but Dikaiopolis has other plans. What are they?
(a) Clean up the mess from his cooking.
(b) To eat the dinner he prepared earlier.
(c) He wants to take a nap.
(d) Dinner with the Priest of Dionysus.
3. Who did Lysistrata expect to be at her meeting first?
(a) The Megarians.
(b) The Spartians.
(c) The Acharnians.
(d) The Clouds.
4. In Part 3 of The Acharnians, an informer denounces the Megarian girls as what?
(d) Girls, not pigs.
5. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
(a) The crier.
(b) The Megeran daughters.
(c) An informer.
(d) Some pottery.
Short Answer Questions
1. After The Chorus of Old Men get to the Acropolis, they blow on their coals. What happens?
2. Strepsiades tells the First Creditor he would make a very good what?
3. What is wrong with Strepsiades's bed when he tries to go to sleep?
4. The women assembled are all ready to do anything to end the war except what?
5. Dercetes comes to Dikaiopolis's home, begging for what?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)