|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pheidippides uses his education from The Thinkery to rationalize what?
(a) Spending more money on horses.
(b) Paying back his father's debt.
(c) Not performing his chores.
(d) Hitting his father.
2. Why is Myrrhine late for Lysistrata's meeting?
(a) She had to make breakfast.
(b) She had to bathe and feed the baby.
(c) She slept in.
(d) She had trouble finding her waistband in the dark.
3. What is the first question Lysistrata poses the assembled women?
(a) Do you like to wear sheer robes?
(b) Do you like to care of the home by yourself?
(c) Are you tired of war?
(d) Do you miss your husband?
4. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
(d) The Leader.
5. Strepsiades goes back to The Thinkery to check and see if Pheidippides is ready. Who answers the door?
(a) The Chours of Clouds
(c) The Student.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lamachus doing when he sees Dikaiopolis at the end of The Acharnians?
2. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
3. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
4. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
5. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)