|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
(a) Pledges to share the peace wine with everyone.
(b) Offers some wine to Amphitheus.
(c) Talks to the Acharnians about their differences in opinion.
(d) Takes the wine into his house to celebrate.
2. Who eats Dikaiopolis's lunch?
(d) The Crier.
3. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
(b) The assembly.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians .
4. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
(a) Buries it in the ground.
(b) Shares it with everybody.
(c) Hides it in his cellar.
(d) Makes an offering to Dionysus.
5. According to Socrates, why does a gnat make a humming noise?
(a) That's just the sound it makes.
(b) Wind goes straight through its intestinal passage. It's a gnat fart.
(c) The speed of its wings produce a sound.
(d) It's a mating call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Strepsiades's bed when he tries to go to sleep?
2. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
3. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
4. What has changed about Pheidippides's appearance since he entered The Thinkery?
5. What does The Chorus of Acharnians cry when the first pitcher is finished?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)