|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
2. In the debate, Right advocates what activity over chattering at the market?
3. How is Wrong dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
(a) An unhealthy young man who smirks.
(b) An adolescent with a rooster.
(c) An old man in dated but luxurious clothing.
(d) A robust solder from Sparta.
4. When Strepsiades and Pheidippides arrive at the school for the first time together, who answers the door?
(a) The Student.
(d) The Chorus of the Clouds.
5. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
(a) Cleon accused him of treason.
(b) Cleon accused him of plagirism.
(c) Cleon accused him of slandering Athens in front of foreigners.
(d) Cleon accused him of swindeling people in the market.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Myrrhine late for Lysistrata's meeting?
2. The Third Messenger announces what?
3. Does Dikaiopolis sell to the slave?
4. In The Clouds, who is the protagonist's son?
5. What word best describes the way Socrates speaks to Strepsiades?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)