|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aristophanes describes all the students in The Clouds as what?
2. The Third Messenger announces what?
(a) Lamachus wounded his ankle.
(b) The war is over.
(c) Dikaiopolis is arrested.
(d) It is time to drink wine.
3. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
4. How does Dikaiopolis like the first peace?
(a) He tastes it, but doesn't like it.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He doesn't even try it.
(d) He likes it, but tries another.
5. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
(d) The Ambassador.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wrong tells Pheidippides not to listen to Right because he will grow up and be what?
2. In Part 1, Calonice tells Lysistrata that Athenians can always be relied on to be what?
3. Why is Lysistrata angry in the beginning of the play?
4. What does Pheidippdes want to do with his father before Strepsiades brings out the rooster and hen?
5. How does Socrates feel about teaching Pheidippides?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)