|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
(d) The Ambassador.
2. Why doesn't the Chorus want War at his parties?
(a) He gets drunk and passes out.
(b) He gets drunk and violent.
(c) He offends the guests.
(d) He eats all the food.
3. Does Dikaiopolis sell to the slave?
(a) Yes, but at twice the price.
(c) Yes, but not the eels.
4. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
(a) The assembly.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians.
5. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
(a) Stone him.
(b) Offer a sacrifice.
(c) Burn him at the stake.
(d) Watch the sacrifice.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Third Messenger announces what?
2. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
3. What's wrong with the Megarian's appearance?
4. When Strepsiades and Pheidippides arrive at the school for the first time together, who answers the door?
5. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)