|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Strepsiades goes back to The Thinkery to check and see if Pheidippides is ready. Who answers the door?
(b) The Chours of Clouds
(c) The Student.
2. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
(c) "The Great King's Eye."
3. According to Calonice's first conversation with Lysistrata, which of the following are not part of what a woman can do?
(a) Sit at home.
(b) Look pretty.
(c) Speak for herself.
(d) Wear giant slippers.
4. What barnyard animal do the Megarian's daughters pose as?
5. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
(a) Drinking with dancing girls.
(b) Playing music on the lute.
(c) Dancing with his daughters.
(d) Singing bawdy songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
2. What is notable about the Spartan garments?
3. How does Strepsiades eventually get rid of the Second Creditor?
4. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
5. In The Clouds, what does the Second Creditor look like?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)