|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does The Chorus of Clouds tell Strepsiades to send to the school in his stead?
2. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
(a) Two drachmas.
(b) Four dracmas.
(c) Ten drachmas.
(d) One drachma.
3. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
(a) Hides it in his cellar.
(b) Buries it in the ground.
(c) Makes an offering to Dionysus.
(d) Shares it with everybody.
4. Who can Socrates just not teach in The Clouds?
5. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
(a) He threatens to kill a basket of coals.
(b) He threatens to kill a baby.
(c) He holds the Chorus of Acharnians at knifepoint.
(d) He makes his wife throw stones from the roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Clouds, what does the Second Creditor look like?
2. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
3. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
4. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
5. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)