|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
2. According to Socrates, why does a gnat make a humming noise?
(a) Wind goes straight through its intestinal passage. It's a gnat fart.
(b) The speed of its wings produce a sound.
(c) It's a mating call.
(d) That's just the sound it makes.
3. When Strepsiades and Pheidippides arrive at the school for the first time together, who answers the door?
(a) The Chorus of the Clouds.
(d) The Student.
4. Who throws off a cloak at the end of the debate between Right and Wrong, running out into the audience wearing female clothing?
5. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
(a) In olives.
(b) In rags.
(c) In shavings.
(d) In leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis take as tax from the Thebian?
2. Strepsiades tells the First Creditor he would make a very good what?
3. Who eats Dikaiopolis's lunch?
4. The women assembled are all ready to do anything to end the war except what?
5. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)