|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
2. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
(a) A pot.
(b) A doormat.
(c) A basket.
(d) A bottle of wine.
3. How is Right dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
(a) An old man in dated but luxurious clothing.
(b) An adolescent with a hen.
(c) An unhealthy young man who smirks.
(d) A robust soldier from a distant land.
4. Who poses as the eunuchs?
(a) Cleisthenes and Strato.
(b) Two dancing girls.
(c) Nobody, they are really eunuchs.
(d) Wrong and Right.
5. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
(b) The Thinkery.
(c) The Temple of Athena.
(d) The City Mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Strepsiades tell Pheidippides he owes the creditors money?
2. What does Pheidippdes want to do with his father before Strepsiades brings out the rooster and hen?
3. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
4. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
5. What happens to Lamachus after he leaves Dikaiopolis to go fight?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)