|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lamachus is faced with a surprise skirmish and needs peace, but Dikaiopolis has other plans. What are they?
(a) To eat the dinner he prepared earlier.
(b) Dinner with the Priest of Dionysus.
(c) He wants to take a nap.
(d) Clean up the mess from his cooking.
2. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
(a) Makes fun of him.
(b) Packs him food to take with him.
(c) Readies his horse.
(d) Helps him dress.
3. Why doesn't the Chorus want War at his parties?
(a) He offends the guests.
(b) He eats all the food.
(c) He gets drunk and violent.
(d) He gets drunk and passes out.
4. After Dikaiopolis removes the informer and goes into his house, a Thebian stops outside with his entourage. What do they do?
(a) Open a rival market.
(b) Play loud music.
(c) Start a riot.
(d) Try and go to sleep.
5. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
(a) The assembly.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians .
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
2. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
3. How does The Chorus of Acharnians feel about Dikaiopolis after all of his trading?
4. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
5. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)