|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Strepsiades's bed when he tries to go to sleep?
(a) It is too soft.
(b) It is full of bugs.
(c) It is too big.
(d) It smells too good.
2. What is Lysistrata going to do to enforce her ban in Athens?
(a) Hold the women hostage.
(b) Steal money from the temple to bribe the women.
(c) Go on a starvation strike.
(d) Occupy The Acropolis.
3. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
(a) The Bride needs the Groom to fix the roof.
(b) The Bride is tired of polishing the groom's shield.
(c) The Bride wants to enjoy the honeymoon with the Groom.
(d) The Bride cannot harvest the farm without the Groom.
4. Socrates checks on a not-sleeping Strepsiades by doing what?
(a) Kicking him.
(b) Shaking him.
(c) Patting his head.
(d) Poking him.
5. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
(b) The City Mansion.
(c) The Temple of Athena.
(d) The Thinkery.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pheidippides gets to school, what does he do?
2. What happens to Lamachus after he leaves Dikaiopolis to go fight?
3. In The Clouds, who is "the bravest man that has performed the greatest number of labors"?
4. What's wrong with the Megarian's appearance?
5. Socrates and Strepsiades brainstorm ways that Strepsiades can what?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)