|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Socrates checks on a not-sleeping Strepsiades by doing what?
(a) Kicking him.
(b) Shaking him.
(c) Poking him.
(d) Patting his head.
2. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(a) In a headlock.
(c) On a catapult, ready to launch.
(d) With his head over a block.
3. Who provides the rules for Right and Wrong's argument?
(a) The Chorus Leader.
4. What barnyard animal do the Megarian's daughters pose as?
5. Dercetes comes to Dikaiopolis's home, begging for what?
(b) Lamp wicks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
2. Why doesn't the Chorus want War at his parties?
3. How does Dikaiopolis help Dercetes?
4. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
5. How is Wrong dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)