|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
(d) The Leader.
2. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
(a) Change clothes.
(b) Hire an attorney.
(c) Acquire a bribe.
(d) Prepare a statement.
3. What will The Chorus of Clouds do for the theatre judges for a favorable outcome?
(a) Wine and beer.
(d) Rain and crops.
4. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
5. What is the name of the school Pheidippides is to attend?
(a) The Ruminator.
(b) The Thoughtery.
(c) The Thinkerator.
(d) The Thinkery.
Short Answer Questions
1. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
2. What does Socrates try to teach Strepsiades?
3. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
4. The Athenian women of Lysistrata are impressed with Lampito's what?
5. What barnyard animal do the Megarian's daughters pose as?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)