|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
(a) Helps him dress.
(b) Makes fun of him.
(c) Packs him food to take with him.
(d) Readies his horse.
2. Whose monologue opens The Clouds?
3. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
(a) Shares it with everybody.
(b) Makes an offering to Dionysus.
(c) Buries it in the ground.
(d) Hides it in his cellar.
4. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians.
(d) The assembly.
5. Who did Lysistrata expect to be at her meeting first?
(a) The Megarians.
(b) The Clouds.
(c) The Acharnians.
(d) The Spartians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis take as tax from the Thebian?
2. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
3. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
4. Who throws off a cloak at the end of the debate between Right and Wrong, running out into the audience wearing female clothing?
5. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)