|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Clouds, who is "the bravest man that has performed the greatest number of labors"?
2. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
(a) The Ambassador.
3. In The Clouds, what is the First Creditor collecting for?
(a) The stable fees.
(b) The ash-colored horse.
(c) The chariot.
(d) The pony.
4. What does the Bridegroom's Slave offer Dikaiopolis for just one ladle of peace?
5. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
(a) The assembly.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians .
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pheidippides gets to school, what does he do?
2. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
3. In The Clouds, what does the Second Creditor look like?
4. What does Dikaiopolis take as tax from the Thebian?
5. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)