|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pheidippides gets to school, what does he do?
(a) He enters but doesn't learn anything.
(b) He feels nervous and goes back the next day.
(c) He refuses to go and returns home.
(d) He enters ready to learn.
2. In The Clouds, what does the First Creditor look like?
(a) He is very thin.
(b) He is very pale.
(c) He is very fat.
(d) He is very handsome.
3. Who provides the rules for Right and Wrong's argument?
(c) The Chorus Leader.
4. What is Socrates major complaint with Strepsiades when he is finally turned away from the school?
(a) Strepsiades doesn't want to learn.
(b) Strepsiades is too high maintenance.
(c) Strepsiades eats too much.
(d) Strepsiades cannot remember anything he was taught.
5. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does The Chorus of Acharnians feel about Dikaiopolis after all of his trading?
2. Who does The Chorus of Clouds tell Strepsiades to send to the school in his stead?
3. Strepsiades goes back to The Thinkery to check and see if Pheidippides is ready. Who answers the door?
4. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
5. Whose monologue opens The Clouds?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)