|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose monologue opens The Clouds?
2. Who is the first woman to join Lysistrata?
3. Pheidippides uses his education from The Thinkery to rationalize what?
(a) Paying back his father's debt.
(b) Spending more money on horses.
(c) Hitting his father.
(d) Not performing his chores.
4. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
(b) The Acharnians.
(c) The Crier.
5. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
(a) He signs several treaties.
(b) He gives his life in service to the Spartians.
(c) He pours some wine on the ground.
(d) He sends his son as an ambassador.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
2. Socrates and Strepsiades brainstorm ways that Strepsiades can what?
3. What does the Bridegroom's Slave offer Dikaiopolis for just one ladle of peace?
4. Strepsiades tells the First Creditor he would make a very good what?
5. What is the first question Lysistrata poses the assembled women?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)