|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
(a) A harp.
(c) Wild flowers.
(d) A lute.
2. Why doesn't the Chorus want War at his parties?
(a) He gets drunk and violent.
(b) He gets drunk and passes out.
(c) He eats all the food.
(d) He offends the guests.
3. Strepsiades goes back to The Thinkery to check and see if Pheidippides is ready. Who answers the door?
(a) The Chours of Clouds
(d) The Student.
4. What pair enter from the school as Strepsiades instructs Socrates what to teach Pheidippides?
(a) Light and Dark.
(b) Right and Wrong.
(c) Love and Hate.
(d) War and Peace.
5. Socrates checks on a not-sleeping Strepsiades by doing what?
(a) Patting his head.
(b) Poking him.
(c) Kicking him.
(d) Shaking him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
2. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
3. Who provides the rules for Right and Wrong's argument?
4. Who can Socrates just not teach in The Clouds?
5. What happens to Lamachus after he leaves Dikaiopolis to go fight?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)