|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lysistrata expect to be at her meeting first?
(a) The Clouds.
(b) The Acharnians.
(c) The Spartians.
(d) The Megarians.
2. The Third Messenger announces what?
(a) The war is over.
(b) Lamachus wounded his ankle.
(c) Dikaiopolis is arrested.
(d) It is time to drink wine.
3. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
4. Whose monologue opens The Clouds?
5. What is Lamachus doing when he sees Dikaiopolis at the end of The Acharnians?
(a) Making a peace offering.
(b) Pouring a drink.
(c) Being carried by two soldiers.
(d) Carrying loot from his spoils.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does The Chorus of The Clouds predict about Strepsiades after this encounter with the Second Creditor?
2. Wrong tells Pheidippides not to listen to Right because he will grow up and be what?
3. What is the first question Lysistrata poses the assembled women?
4. According to Socrates, why does a gnat make a humming noise?
5. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)