|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes the way Socrates speaks to Strepsiades?
2. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
(a) They see one more ambassador, then close.
(b) They see several more ambassadors, and close.
(c) They work into the night.
(d) They close after the second ambassador.
3. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
4. How does Dikaiopolis designate the free trade area?
(a) Stones laid on the ground,
(b) Sticks laid on the ground.
(c) A grassy patch off to the side.
(d) A line drawn in the sand.
5. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
(b) "The Great King's Eye."
Short Answer Questions
1. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
2. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
3. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
4. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
5. When Strepsiades arrives at the school with Pheidippides, what does Strepsiades do?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)