|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
(a) A few poorly equipped soldiers.
(d) A second King's Eye.
2. Socrates and Strepsiades brainstorm ways that Strepsiades can what?
(a) Make interest back.
(b) Avoid paying interest.
(c) Trick his son into learning rhetoric.
(d) Sleep in a bed full of bugs.
3. How does Dikaiopolis designate the free trade area?
(a) A grassy patch off to the side.
(b) Stones laid on the ground,
(c) Sticks laid on the ground.
(d) A line drawn in the sand.
4. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
(a) The Acharnians.
5. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
2. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
3. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
4. In the end of The Acharnians, Dikaiopolis claims he is keen to do what?
5. What does the Bridegroom's Slave offer Dikaiopolis for just one ladle of peace?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)