|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
(c) The Leader.
2. What is the least effective way Strepsiades comes up with evading his debt and the reason Socrates gives up?
(a) Strepsiades decides he will change his name.
(b) Strepsiades realizes if he's in another country they cannot find him.
(c) Strepsiades suggests he hang himself because if he is dead he cannot pay his debts.
(d) Strepsiades decides to steal the money.
3. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(b) With his head over a block.
(c) In a headlock.
(d) On a catapult, ready to launch.
4. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
5. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
(a) Burn him at the stake.
(b) Offer a sacrifice.
(c) Watch the sacrifice.
(d) Stone him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
2. What does The Chorus of Acharnians cry when the first pitcher is finished?
3. What does the champion of Pitcher Day win?
4. What is Socrates major complaint with Strepsiades when he is finally turned away from the school?
5. Who poses as the eunuchs?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)