|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Strepsiades and Pheidippides arrive at the school for the first time together, who answers the door?
(a) The Student.
(b) The Chorus of the Clouds.
2. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
(a) Dancing with his daughters.
(b) Playing music on the lute.
(c) Singing bawdy songs.
(d) Drinking with dancing girls.
3. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians .
(b) The assembly.
4. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
(a) Men and women who are sympathetic to Dikaiopolis.
(b) Firey old men.
(c) Women who want peace.
(d) The children of the city.
5. In Part 3 of The Acharnians, an informer denounces the Megarian girls as what?
(d) Girls, not pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can Socrates just not teach in The Clouds?
2. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
3. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
4. What does the Bridegroom's Slave offer Dikaiopolis for just one ladle of peace?
5. Does Dikaiopolis sell to the slave?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)