|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who poses as the eunuchs?
(a) Two dancing girls.
(b) Wrong and Right.
(c) Cleisthenes and Strato.
(d) Nobody, they are really eunuchs.
2. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
(a) To share a drink with Dikaiopolis.
(b) Be brougut back to battle.
(c) Be taken to the doctor.
(d) Be carried home.
3. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
(a) The Temple of Athena.
(b) The Thinkery.
(c) The City Mansion.
4. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
(a) Women who want peace.
(b) The children of the city.
(c) Firey old men.
(d) Men and women who are sympathetic to Dikaiopolis.
5. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
(d) The Acharnians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's wrong with the Megarian's appearance?
2. What word best describes the way Socrates speaks to Strepsiades?
3. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
4. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
5. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)