|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Socrates and Strepsiades brainstorm ways that Strepsiades can what?
(a) Avoid paying interest.
(b) Sleep in a bed full of bugs.
(c) Trick his son into learning rhetoric.
(d) Make interest back.
2. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
(c) "The Great King's Eye."
3. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
4. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
(a) He sneaks off the block.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians pick up their stones.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians splits in half.
(d) He runs for the coals.
5. What is Socrates major complaint with Strepsiades when he is finally turned away from the school?
(a) Strepsiades cannot remember anything he was taught.
(b) Strepsiades is too high maintenance.
(c) Strepsiades doesn't want to learn.
(d) Strepsiades eats too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
2. When Strepsiades and Pheidippides arrive at the school for the first time together, who answers the door?
3. How does Socrates appear for the first time in The Clouds?
4. When Strepsiades arrives at the school with Pheidippides, what does Strepsiades do?
5. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)