|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
(c) Cake and soup.
(d) Cheese and olives.
2. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
(a) A window.
(b) The yard.
(c) The roof.
(d) The altar.
3. What does the Bridegroom's Slave offer Dikaiopolis for just one ladle of peace?
4. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
(a) Acquire a bribe.
(b) Hire an attorney.
(c) Prepare a statement.
(d) Change clothes.
5. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
(a) He threatens to kill a basket of coals.
(b) He threatens to kill a baby.
(c) He holds the Chorus of Acharnians at knifepoint.
(d) He makes his wife throw stones from the roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
2. What hobby will probably bankrupt Strepsiades?
3. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
4. According to Socrates, why does a gnat make a humming noise?
5. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)