|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes the way Socrates speaks to Strepsiades?
2. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
(a) Takes the wine into his house to celebrate.
(b) Offers some wine to Amphitheus.
(c) Talks to the Acharnians about their differences in opinion.
(d) Pledges to share the peace wine with everyone.
3. Socrates checks on a not-sleeping Strepsiades by doing what?
(a) Kicking him.
(b) Poking him.
(c) Patting his head.
(d) Shaking him.
4. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
(c) The Acharnians.
5. Who eats Dikaiopolis's lunch?
(c) The Crier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis help Dercetes?
2. Dercetes comes to Dikaiopolis's home, begging for what?
3. How does Dikaiopolis like the first peace?
4. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
5. How does Socrates appear for the first time in The Clouds?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)