|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't the Chorus want War at his parties?
(a) He gets drunk and passes out.
(b) He offends the guests.
(c) He eats all the food.
(d) He gets drunk and violent.
2. After Dikaiopolis removes the informer and goes into his house, a Thebian stops outside with his entourage. What do they do?
(a) Play loud music.
(b) Try and go to sleep.
(c) Open a rival market.
(d) Start a riot.
3. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
(a) An informer.
(b) The Megeran daughters.
(c) Some pottery.
(d) The crier.
4. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
(a) To share a drink with Dikaiopolis.
(b) Be carried home.
(c) Be brougut back to battle.
(d) Be taken to the doctor.
5. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
(b) The Acharnians.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
2. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
3. Does Dikaiopolis sell to the slave?
4. What hobby will probably bankrupt Strepsiades?
5. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)