|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Clouds, who is the protagonist's son?
2. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
3. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
(a) Drinking cup, chipped at the rim.
(b) Floppy hat, rim falling off.
(c) Wicker basket, burnt by a lamp.
4. The Third Messenger announces what?
(a) Lamachus wounded his ankle.
(b) It is time to drink wine.
(c) The war is over.
(d) Dikaiopolis is arrested.
5. When Strepsiades returns home from the school, Strepsiades tells Pheidippdes someone doesn't exist. Who is that?
Short Answer Questions
1. Aristophanes describes all the students in The Clouds as what?
2. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
3. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
4. What does Dikaiopolis give the Megarian for the girls?
5. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)