|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does The Chorus of Acharnians feel about Dikaiopolis after all of his trading?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians are angry with Dikaiopolis.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians don't say how they feel.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians praises Dikaiopolis.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians are indifferent to Dikaiopolis.
2. Who carries Nicharchus as the Thebian entourage leaves?
(a) The slaves.
(b) The Leader.
3. When Strepsiades arrives at the school with Pheidippides, what does Strepsiades do?
(a) Since Pheidippides doesn't go, Strepsiades doesn't either.
(b) Since Pheidippides goes, Strepsiades goes home.
(c) Since Pheidippides doesn't go, Strepsiades does.
(d) Since Pheidippides goes, Strepsiades goes also.
4. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
(a) A harp.
(c) Wild flowers.
(d) A lute.
5. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
(a) He gives his life in service to the Spartians.
(b) He signs several treaties.
(c) He pours some wine on the ground.
(d) He sends his son as an ambassador.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
2. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
3. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
4. Socrates checks on a not-sleeping Strepsiades by doing what?
5. When Strepsiades returns home from the school, Strepsiades tells Pheidippdes someone doesn't exist. Who is that?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)