|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
(a) He slaps Nicharus.
(b) He beats Nicharus with one of his straps.
(c) He trips Nicharus.
(d) He pokes Nicharus' eyes.
2. What is Strepsiades ordered to do as he lays in bed?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Dream of philosophy.
(c) Think of one on his problems.
(d) Clear his mind.
3. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
(a) "The Great King's Eye."
4. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
(a) To share a drink with Dikaiopolis.
(b) Be carried home.
(c) Be brougut back to battle.
(d) Be taken to the doctor.
5. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(b) On a catapult, ready to launch.
(c) With his head over a block.
(d) In a headlock.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
2. What happens to Lamachus after he leaves Dikaiopolis to go fight?
3. When Strepsiades and Pheidippides arrive at the school for the first time together, who answers the door?
4. In the end of The Acharnians, Dikaiopolis claims he is keen to do what?
5. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)