|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(b) In a headlock.
(c) With his head over a block.
(d) On a catapult, ready to launch.
2. Whose monologue opens The Clouds?
3. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
(a) Makes fun of him.
(b) Helps him dress.
(c) Readies his horse.
(d) Packs him food to take with him.
4. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
(a) Playing music on the lute.
(b) Dancing with his daughters.
(c) Drinking with dancing girls.
(d) Singing bawdy songs.
5. What's wrong with the Megarian's appearance?
(a) He and his daughters are very thin.
(b) He and his daughters are very fat.
(c) He and his daughters are without identification.
(d) He and his daughters are dressed inappropriately.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
2. How does Dikaiopolis like the first peace?
3. What hobby will probably bankrupt Strepsiades?
4. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
5. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)