|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
2. What did Dercetes lose?
(a) His slaves.
(b) His oxen.
(c) His wife.
(d) His job.
3. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
4. How does Dikaiopolis designate the free trade area?
(a) A line drawn in the sand.
(b) Sticks laid on the ground.
(c) A grassy patch off to the side.
(d) Stones laid on the ground,
5. Dercetes comes to Dikaiopolis's home, begging for what?
(c) Lamp wicks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis take as tax from the Thebian?
2. In the end of The Acharnians, Dikaiopolis claims he is keen to do what?
3. Why does Pheidippides agree to go to learn rhetoric?
4. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
5. Aristophanes describes all the students in The Clouds as what?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)