|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
2. What happens to Lamachus after he leaves Dikaiopolis to go fight?
(a) He deserts the Athenian army.
(b) He earns glory for Athens.
(c) He is wounded.
(d) He is caught by the enemy.
3. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
(a) Drinking with dancing girls.
(b) Playing music on the lute.
(c) Dancing with his daughters.
(d) Singing bawdy songs.
4. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
(a) Hides it in his cellar.
(b) Makes an offering to Dionysus.
(c) Buries it in the ground.
(d) Shares it with everybody.
5. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
2. Who poses as the eunuchs?
3. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
4. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
5. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)