|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
(a) In shavings.
(b) In rags.
(c) In leaves.
(d) In olives.
2. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
3. Does Dikaiopolis sell to the slave?
(c) Yes, but at twice the price.
(d) Yes, but not the eels.
4. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
(a) Playing music on the lute.
(b) Singing bawdy songs.
(c) Drinking with dancing girls.
(d) Dancing with his daughters.
5. Who eats Dikaiopolis's lunch?
(c) The Crier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis like the first peace?
2. At the end of The Acharnians, The Chorus of Acharnians decides to follow who offstage, thereby symbolically giving support to which way of life?
3. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
4. Aristophanes describes all the students in The Clouds as what?
5. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)