|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
(a) Be taken to the doctor.
(b) Be brougut back to battle.
(c) To share a drink with Dikaiopolis.
(d) Be carried home.
2. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
(a) Takes the wine into his house to celebrate.
(b) Offers some wine to Amphitheus.
(c) Talks to the Acharnians about their differences in opinion.
(d) Pledges to share the peace wine with everyone.
3. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
(b) The Crier.
(d) The Acharnians.
4. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians .
(d) The assembly.
5. What is Lamachus doing when he sees Dikaiopolis at the end of The Acharnians?
(a) Making a peace offering.
(b) Carrying loot from his spoils.
(c) Pouring a drink.
(d) Being carried by two soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does The Chorus of Acharnians cry when the first pitcher is finished?
2. What is the name of the school Pheidippides is to attend?
3. What does the champion of Pitcher Day win?
4. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
5. How does Dikaiopolis like the first peace?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)