|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis give the Megarian for the girls?
(a) Wine and olives
(b) Milk and peaches.
(c) Salt and garlic.
(d) Pepper and cheese.
2. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
(a) He threatens to kill a baby.
(b) He threatens to kill a basket of coals.
(c) He makes his wife throw stones from the roof.
(d) He holds the Chorus of Acharnians at knifepoint.
3. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(a) In a headlock.
(b) With his head over a block.
(c) On a catapult, ready to launch.
4. After Dikaiopolis removes the informer and goes into his house, a Thebian stops outside with his entourage. What do they do?
(a) Play loud music.
(b) Start a riot.
(c) Try and go to sleep.
(d) Open a rival market.
5. Who poses as the eunuchs?
(a) Nobody, they are really eunuchs.
(b) Cleisthenes and Strato.
(c) Two dancing girls.
(d) Wrong and Right.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
2. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
3. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
4. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
5. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)