|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
(a) The ten year peace.
(b) The five year peace.
(c) The fifteen year peace.
(d) The thirty year peace.
2. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
3. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
4. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
(a) Men and women who are sympathetic to Dikaiopolis.
(b) Women who want peace.
(c) Firey old men.
(d) The children of the city.
5. What does Dikaiopolis take as tax from the Thebian?
(a) A plant.
(d) A doorman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
2. Who poses as the eunuchs?
3. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
4. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
5. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)