|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3 of The Acharnians, an informer denounces the Megarian girls as what?
(b) Girls, not pigs.
2. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
(a) Cleon accused him of slandering Athens in front of foreigners.
(b) Cleon accused him of treason.
(c) Cleon accused him of plagirism.
(d) Cleon accused him of swindeling people in the market.
3. Why doesn't the Chorus want War at his parties?
(a) He eats all the food.
(b) He gets drunk and violent.
(c) He gets drunk and passes out.
(d) He offends the guests.
4. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
5. What does Dikaiopolis give the Megarian for the girls?
(a) Wine and olives
(b) Pepper and cheese.
(c) Milk and peaches.
(d) Salt and garlic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
2. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
3. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
4. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
5. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)