|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What barnyard animal do the Megarian's daughters pose as?
2. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
3. How does Dikaiopolis designate the free trade area?
(a) A line drawn in the sand.
(b) A grassy patch off to the side.
(c) Stones laid on the ground,
(d) Sticks laid on the ground.
4. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
(a) Wicker basket, burnt by a lamp.
(c) Floppy hat, rim falling off.
(d) Drinking cup, chipped at the rim.
5. How does The Chorus of Acharnians feel about Dikaiopolis after all of his trading?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians are indifferent to Dikaiopolis.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians don't say how they feel.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians praises Dikaiopolis.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians are angry with Dikaiopolis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
2. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
3. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
4. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
5. Why doesn't the Chorus want War at his parties?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)