|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
2. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
(a) They see several more ambassadors, and close.
(b) They close after the second ambassador.
(c) They see one more ambassador, then close.
(d) They work into the night.
3. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
(a) Hides it in his cellar.
(b) Shares it with everybody.
(c) Makes an offering to Dionysus.
(d) Buries it in the ground.
4. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
(a) Takes the wine into his house to celebrate.
(b) Talks to the Acharnians about their differences in opinion.
(c) Offers some wine to Amphitheus.
(d) Pledges to share the peace wine with everyone.
5. Who carries Nicharchus as the Thebian entourage leaves?
(c) The Leader.
(d) The slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis take as tax from the Thebian?
2. According to the Chorus of Acharnians, who can cure all strife?
3. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
4. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
5. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)