|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
2. The peace Dikaiopolis chooses has the scent of what?
(a) Fruit and lumber.
(b) Clove and spice.
(c) Ambrosia and nectar.
(d) Pepper and chocolate.
3. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
(a) The Acharnians.
(d) The Crier.
4. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
(b) Cheese and olives.
(c) Cake and soup.
5. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
(a) Cleon accused him of plagirism.
(b) Cleon accused him of swindeling people in the market.
(c) Cleon accused him of slandering Athens in front of foreigners.
(d) Cleon accused him of treason.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does The Chorus of Acharnians feel about Dikaiopolis after all of his trading?
2. What does Dikaiopolis take as tax from the Thebian?
3. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
4. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
5. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)