|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
(a) He sneaks off the block.
(b) He runs for the coals.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians pick up their stones.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians splits in half.
2. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
(a) Four dracmas.
(b) One drachma.
(c) Ten drachmas.
(d) Two drachmas.
3. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
(a) The five year peace.
(b) The thirty year peace.
(c) The ten year peace.
(d) The fifteen year peace.
4. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(a) In a headlock.
(b) On a catapult, ready to launch.
(d) With his head over a block.
5. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
(a) He signs several treaties.
(b) He gives his life in service to the Spartians.
(c) He sends his son as an ambassador.
(d) He pours some wine on the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3 of The Acharnians, an informer denounces the Megarian girls as what?
2. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
3. Who carries Nicharchus as the Thebian entourage leaves?
4. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
5. Why doesn't the Chorus want War at his parties?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)