|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't the Chorus want War at his parties?
(a) He gets drunk and passes out.
(b) He eats all the food.
(c) He offends the guests.
(d) He gets drunk and violent.
2. How does Dikaiopolis designate the free trade area?
(a) A line drawn in the sand.
(b) A grassy patch off to the side.
(c) Stones laid on the ground,
(d) Sticks laid on the ground.
3. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
(b) The assembly.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians.
4. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
5. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
(a) Men and women who are sympathetic to Dikaiopolis.
(b) Firey old men.
(c) The children of the city.
(d) Women who want peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
2. Does Dikaiopolis sell to the slave?
3. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
4. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
5. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)