|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who poses as the eunuchs?
(a) Cleisthenes and Strato.
(b) Wrong and Right.
(c) Two dancing girls.
(d) Nobody, they are really eunuchs.
2. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
(a) He pours some wine on the ground.
(b) He gives his life in service to the Spartians.
(c) He sends his son as an ambassador.
(d) He signs several treaties.
3. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
(a) Hire an attorney.
(b) Acquire a bribe.
(c) Prepare a statement.
(d) Change clothes.
4. How does Dikaiopolis designate the free trade area?
(a) A line drawn in the sand.
(b) Sticks laid on the ground.
(c) A grassy patch off to the side.
(d) Stones laid on the ground,
5. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians splits in half.
(b) He sneaks off the block.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians pick up their stones.
(d) He runs for the coals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What barnyard animal do the Megarian's daughters pose as?
2. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
3. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
4. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
5. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)