|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians .
(b) The assembly.
2. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
(a) Buries it in the ground.
(b) Shares it with everybody.
(c) Hides it in his cellar.
(d) Makes an offering to Dionysus.
3. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
4. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
(c) A few poorly equipped soldiers.
(d) A second King's Eye.
5. How does The Chorus of Acharnians feel about Dikaiopolis after all of his trading?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians praises Dikaiopolis.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians are indifferent to Dikaiopolis.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians don't say how they feel.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians are angry with Dikaiopolis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the Chorus want War at his parties?
2. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
3. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
4. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
5. What barnyard animal do the Megarian's daughters pose as?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)