|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Dikaiopolis sell to the slave?
(b) Yes, but at twice the price.
(c) Yes, but not the eels.
2. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
(b) Drinking cup, chipped at the rim.
(c) Floppy hat, rim falling off.
(d) Wicker basket, burnt by a lamp.
3. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
(a) Wild flowers.
(b) A harp.
(c) A lute.
4. What's wrong with the Megarian's appearance?
(a) He and his daughters are dressed inappropriately.
(b) He and his daughters are very thin.
(c) He and his daughters are without identification.
(d) He and his daughters are very fat.
5. What does Dikaiopolis give the Megarian for the girls?
(a) Milk and peaches.
(b) Pepper and cheese.
(c) Salt and garlic.
(d) Wine and olives
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
2. What does Dikaiopolis take as tax from the Thebian?
3. Who carries Nicharchus as the Thebian entourage leaves?
4. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
5. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)