|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
(a) A basket.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A doormat.
(d) A pot.
2. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
(a) Hire an attorney.
(b) Change clothes.
(c) Acquire a bribe.
(d) Prepare a statement.
3. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
4. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
5. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
(b) The Ambassador.
Short Answer Questions
1. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
2. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
3. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
4. What does Dikaiopolis take as tax from the Thebian?
5. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)