|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
(a) He makes his wife throw stones from the roof.
(b) He threatens to kill a basket of coals.
(c) He threatens to kill a baby.
(d) He holds the Chorus of Acharnians at knifepoint.
2. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
(a) He slaps Nicharus.
(b) He beats Nicharus with one of his straps.
(c) He pokes Nicharus' eyes.
(d) He trips Nicharus.
3. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
(b) The Acharnians.
(c) The Crier.
4. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
(a) They work into the night.
(b) They close after the second ambassador.
(c) They see several more ambassadors, and close.
(d) They see one more ambassador, then close.
5. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
2. What does Dikaiopolis give the Megarian for the girls?
3. Why does Nicarchus denounce the Thebian?
4. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
5. Does Dikaiopolis sell to the slave?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)