|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
(a) They see several more ambassadors, and close.
(b) They close after the second ambassador.
(c) They see one more ambassador, then close.
(d) They work into the night.
2. How does The Chorus of Acharnians feel about Dikaiopolis after all of his trading?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians don't say how they feel.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians are indifferent to Dikaiopolis.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians praises Dikaiopolis.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians are angry with Dikaiopolis.
3. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
(a) A pot.
(b) A basket.
(c) A doormat.
(d) A bottle of wine.
4. Who poses as the eunuchs?
(a) Nobody, they are really eunuchs.
(b) Wrong and Right.
(c) Two dancing girls.
(d) Cleisthenes and Strato.
5. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
2. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
3. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
4. How does Dikaiopolis like the first peace?
5. After Dikaiopolis removes the informer and goes into his house, a Thebian stops outside with his entourage. What do they do?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)