|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians pick up their stones.
(b) He runs for the coals.
(c) He sneaks off the block.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians splits in half.
2. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
(a) They close after the second ambassador.
(b) They see one more ambassador, then close.
(c) They work into the night.
(d) They see several more ambassadors, and close.
3. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
4. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
(a) Makes an offering to Dionysus.
(b) Hides it in his cellar.
(c) Buries it in the ground.
(d) Shares it with everybody.
5. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
(a) Talks to the Acharnians about their differences in opinion.
(b) Offers some wine to Amphitheus.
(c) Pledges to share the peace wine with everyone.
(d) Takes the wine into his house to celebrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
2. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
3. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
4. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
5. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)