|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who poses as the eunuchs?
(a) Nobody, they are really eunuchs.
(b) Two dancing girls.
(c) Wrong and Right.
(d) Cleisthenes and Strato.
2. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
(a) Cleon accused him of slandering Athens in front of foreigners.
(b) Cleon accused him of swindeling people in the market.
(c) Cleon accused him of treason.
(d) Cleon accused him of plagirism.
3. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
(a) Women who want peace.
(b) The children of the city.
(c) Men and women who are sympathetic to Dikaiopolis.
(d) Firey old men.
4. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
(a) A window.
(b) The yard.
(c) The altar.
(d) The roof.
5. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
(b) The Thinkery.
(c) The Temple of Athena.
(d) The City Mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. The peace Dikaiopolis chooses has the scent of what?
2. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
3. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
4. How does Dikaiopolis like the first peace?
5. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)