|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
(b) The Acharnians.
(d) The Crier.
2. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
(a) Men and women who are sympathetic to Dikaiopolis.
(b) The children of the city.
(c) Firey old men.
(d) Women who want peace.
3. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(a) In a headlock.
(b) With his head over a block.
(d) On a catapult, ready to launch.
4. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
(a) He runs for the coals.
(b) He sneaks off the block.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians splits in half.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians pick up their stones.
5. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
(d) The Ambassador.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
2. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
3. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
4. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
5. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)