|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
(a) Drinking cup, chipped at the rim.
(b) Floppy hat, rim falling off.
(c) Wicker basket, burnt by a lamp.
2. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(a) With his head over a block.
(b) On a catapult, ready to launch.
(c) In a headlock.
3. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
(a) A lute.
(b) A harp.
(c) Wild flowers.
4. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
(b) A second King's Eye.
(c) A few poorly equipped soldiers.
5. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
(a) Two drachmas.
(b) Ten drachmas.
(c) One drachma.
(d) Four dracmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
2. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
3. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
4. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
5. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)