|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
(a) The five year peace.
(b) The thirty year peace.
(c) The ten year peace.
(d) The fifteen year peace.
2. Who eats Dikaiopolis's lunch?
(b) The Crier.
3. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
(a) Buries it in the ground.
(b) Shares it with everybody.
(c) Makes an offering to Dionysus.
(d) Hides it in his cellar.
4. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(a) On a catapult, ready to launch.
(b) With his head over a block.
(d) In a headlock.
5. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
(a) Cleon accused him of treason.
(b) Cleon accused him of plagirism.
(c) Cleon accused him of slandering Athens in front of foreigners.
(d) Cleon accused him of swindeling people in the market.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
2. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
3. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
4. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
5. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)