|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
(a) The ten year peace.
(b) The fifteen year peace.
(c) The five year peace.
(d) The thirty year peace.
2. How does Dikaiopolis like the first peace?
(a) He loves it.
(b) He likes it, but tries another.
(c) He doesn't even try it.
(d) He tastes it, but doesn't like it.
3. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
(a) A few poorly equipped soldiers.
(c) A second King's Eye.
4. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
5. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
(a) The Spartians cutting down Athenian vines.
(b) A difference in religion with the Megarians.
(c) Pericles sent out thunder and lightning.
(d) A few drunk Athenian men kidnapped a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
2. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
3. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
4. Who poses as the eunuchs?
5. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)