|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
(a) Hire an attorney.
(b) Prepare a statement.
(c) Acquire a bribe.
(d) Change clothes.
2. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians.
(c) The assembly.
3. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
4. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
(a) He sends his son as an ambassador.
(b) He pours some wine on the ground.
(c) He gives his life in service to the Spartians.
(d) He signs several treaties.
5. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
(a) Cleon accused him of plagirism.
(b) Cleon accused him of slandering Athens in front of foreigners.
(c) Cleon accused him of treason.
(d) Cleon accused him of swindeling people in the market.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
2. Who poses as the eunuchs?
3. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
4. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
5. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)