|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
(a) Shares it with everybody.
(b) Hides it in his cellar.
(c) Buries it in the ground.
(d) Makes an offering to Dionysus.
2. How does Dikaiopolis like the first peace?
(a) He tastes it, but doesn't like it.
(b) He doesn't even try it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He likes it, but tries another.
3. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
(a) The thirty year peace.
(b) The fifteen year peace.
(c) The ten year peace.
(d) The five year peace.
4. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
5. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
(d) "The Great King's Eye."
Short Answer Questions
1. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
2. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
3. Who eats Dikaiopolis's lunch?
4. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
5. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)