|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
(a) The Ambassador.
2. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
(b) A harp.
(c) A lute.
(d) Wild flowers.
3. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
(a) Floppy hat, rim falling off.
(b) Drinking cup, chipped at the rim.
(d) Wicker basket, burnt by a lamp.
4. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
5. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
(a) Talks to the Acharnians about their differences in opinion.
(b) Offers some wine to Amphitheus.
(c) Takes the wine into his house to celebrate.
(d) Pledges to share the peace wine with everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
2. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
3. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
4. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
5. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)