|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
(a) He makes his wife throw stones from the roof.
(b) He threatens to kill a basket of coals.
(c) He holds the Chorus of Acharnians at knifepoint.
(d) He threatens to kill a baby.
2. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
3. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
(a) A difference in religion with the Megarians.
(b) Pericles sent out thunder and lightning.
(c) A few drunk Athenian men kidnapped a woman.
(d) The Spartians cutting down Athenian vines.
4. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
5. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
2. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
3. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
4. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
5. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)