|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
2. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
3. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
(a) Ten drachmas.
(b) Four dracmas.
(c) Two drachmas.
(d) One drachma.
4. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
5. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
(a) He sends his son as an ambassador.
(b) He signs several treaties.
(c) He pours some wine on the ground.
(d) He gives his life in service to the Spartians.
Short Answer Questions
1. The peace Dikaiopolis chooses has the scent of what?
2. Who poses as the eunuchs?
3. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
4. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
5. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)