|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
(a) "The Great King's Eye."
2. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
(a) He sends his son as an ambassador.
(b) He gives his life in service to the Spartians.
(c) He pours some wine on the ground.
(d) He signs several treaties.
3. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
(a) A few drunk Athenian men kidnapped a woman.
(b) The Spartians cutting down Athenian vines.
(c) Pericles sent out thunder and lightning.
(d) A difference in religion with the Megarians.
4. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
5. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
(a) Wild flowers.
(b) A lute.
(c) A harp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
2. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
3. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
4. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
5. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)