|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
(a) Buries it in the ground.
(b) Hides it in his cellar.
(c) Shares it with everybody.
(d) Makes an offering to Dionysus.
2. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
(a) The roof.
(b) The yard.
(c) A window.
(d) The altar.
3. Who eats Dikaiopolis's lunch?
(b) The Crier.
4. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
(a) Floppy hat, rim falling off.
(b) Drinking cup, chipped at the rim.
(d) Wicker basket, burnt by a lamp.
5. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians pick up their stones.
(b) He runs for the coals.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians splits in half.
(d) He sneaks off the block.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
2. The peace Dikaiopolis chooses has the scent of what?
3. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
4. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
5. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)