|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
2. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
(a) Cheese and olives.
(c) Cake and soup.
3. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
(c) A second King's Eye.
(d) A few poorly equipped soldiers.
4. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
(a) A window.
(b) The yard.
(c) The roof.
(d) The altar.
5. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
(a) They close after the second ambassador.
(b) They work into the night.
(c) They see one more ambassador, then close.
(d) They see several more ambassadors, and close.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
2. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
3. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
4. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
5. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)