|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
(b) A lute.
(c) Wild flowers.
(d) A harp.
2. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
3. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
4. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
(a) Talks to the Acharnians about their differences in opinion.
(b) Pledges to share the peace wine with everyone.
(c) Takes the wine into his house to celebrate.
(d) Offers some wine to Amphitheus.
5. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
(a) He sends his son as an ambassador.
(b) He pours some wine on the ground.
(c) He signs several treaties.
(d) He gives his life in service to the Spartians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
2. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
3. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
4. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
5. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)