|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
2. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
(a) Change clothes.
(b) Acquire a bribe.
(c) Hire an attorney.
(d) Prepare a statement.
3. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
(a) Takes the wine into his house to celebrate.
(b) Pledges to share the peace wine with everyone.
(c) Talks to the Acharnians about their differences in opinion.
(d) Offers some wine to Amphitheus.
4. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
5. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
(a) The Thinkery.
(b) The City Mansion.
(c) The Temple of Athena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
2. How does Dikaiopolis like the first peace?
3. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
4. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
5. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)