|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
2. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
(a) He threatens to kill a basket of coals.
(b) He threatens to kill a baby.
(c) He makes his wife throw stones from the roof.
(d) He holds the Chorus of Acharnians at knifepoint.
3. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
4. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
5. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
2. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
3. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
4. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
5. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)