|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
(a) Wicker basket, burnt by a lamp.
(c) Floppy hat, rim falling off.
(d) Drinking cup, chipped at the rim.
2. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
(a) A window.
(b) The yard.
(c) The roof.
(d) The altar.
3. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
(b) Wild flowers.
(c) A harp.
(d) A lute.
4. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
(a) Prepare a statement.
(b) Hire an attorney.
(c) Acquire a bribe.
(d) Change clothes.
5. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians splits in half.
(b) He sneaks off the block.
(c) He runs for the coals.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians pick up their stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
2. The peace Dikaiopolis chooses has the scent of what?
3. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
4. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
5. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)