|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
(a) The Acharnians.
(d) The Crier.
2. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
3. The peace Dikaiopolis chooses has the scent of what?
(a) Ambrosia and nectar.
(b) Clove and spice.
(c) Pepper and chocolate.
(d) Fruit and lumber.
4. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
(a) The City Mansion.
(b) The Thinkery.
(d) The Temple of Athena.
5. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
(a) Watch the sacrifice.
(b) Burn him at the stake.
(c) Stone him.
(d) Offer a sacrifice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
2. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
3. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
4. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
5. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)