|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
(a) Offers some wine to Amphitheus.
(b) Takes the wine into his house to celebrate.
(c) Talks to the Acharnians about their differences in opinion.
(d) Pledges to share the peace wine with everyone.
2. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
(a) He makes his wife throw stones from the roof.
(b) He holds the Chorus of Acharnians at knifepoint.
(c) He threatens to kill a baby.
(d) He threatens to kill a basket of coals.
3. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(a) In a headlock.
(c) With his head over a block.
(d) On a catapult, ready to launch.
4. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
(a) A few drunk Athenian men kidnapped a woman.
(b) The Spartians cutting down Athenian vines.
(c) A difference in religion with the Megarians.
(d) Pericles sent out thunder and lightning.
5. Who poses as the eunuchs?
(a) Nobody, they are really eunuchs.
(b) Wrong and Right.
(c) Two dancing girls.
(d) Cleisthenes and Strato.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who eats Dikaiopolis's lunch?
2. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
3. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
4. How does Dikaiopolis like the first peace?
5. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)