|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
(a) He gives his life in service to the Spartians.
(b) He pours some wine on the ground.
(c) He signs several treaties.
(d) He sends his son as an ambassador.
2. The peace Dikaiopolis chooses has the scent of what?
(a) Pepper and chocolate.
(b) Ambrosia and nectar.
(c) Clove and spice.
(d) Fruit and lumber.
3. Who eats Dikaiopolis's lunch?
(d) The Crier.
4. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
(a) The assembly.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians .
5. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
(b) The City Mansion.
(c) The Temple of Athena.
(d) The Thinkery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
2. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
3. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
4. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
5. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)