|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
(a) Two drachmas.
(b) One drachma.
(c) Ten drachmas.
(d) Four dracmas.
2. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
(a) He gives his life in service to the Spartians.
(b) He sends his son as an ambassador.
(c) He pours some wine on the ground.
(d) He signs several treaties.
3. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(a) In a headlock.
(c) On a catapult, ready to launch.
(d) With his head over a block.
4. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
(a) A harp.
(b) Wild flowers.
(c) A lute.
5. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
(a) They see several more ambassadors, and close.
(b) They see one more ambassador, then close.
(c) They close after the second ambassador.
(d) They work into the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
2. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
3. Who eats Dikaiopolis's lunch?
4. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
5. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)