|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis like the first peace?
(a) He doesn't even try it.
(b) He tastes it, but doesn't like it.
(c) He likes it, but tries another.
(d) He loves it.
2. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
(a) Hides it in his cellar.
(b) Makes an offering to Dionysus.
(c) Shares it with everybody.
(d) Buries it in the ground.
3. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
(b) Cake and soup.
(c) Cheese and olives.
4. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
(a) Talks to the Acharnians about their differences in opinion.
(b) Offers some wine to Amphitheus.
(c) Takes the wine into his house to celebrate.
(d) Pledges to share the peace wine with everyone.
5. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
(a) Firey old men.
(b) The children of the city.
(c) Women who want peace.
(d) Men and women who are sympathetic to Dikaiopolis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
2. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
3. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
4. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
5. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)