|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who poses as the eunuchs?
(a) Two dancing girls.
(b) Nobody, they are really eunuchs.
(c) Wrong and Right.
(d) Cleisthenes and Strato.
2. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
(a) They close after the second ambassador.
(b) They see several more ambassadors, and close.
(c) They see one more ambassador, then close.
(d) They work into the night.
3. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
(a) Wicker basket, burnt by a lamp.
(b) Floppy hat, rim falling off.
(c) Drinking cup, chipped at the rim.
4. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians.
(c) The assembly.
5. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(a) With his head over a block.
(b) On a catapult, ready to launch.
(c) In a headlock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
2. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
3. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
4. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
5. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)