|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
(a) The assembly.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians.
2. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
(a) The Spartians cutting down Athenian vines.
(b) A difference in religion with the Megarians.
(c) Pericles sent out thunder and lightning.
(d) A few drunk Athenian men kidnapped a woman.
3. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
(a) Floppy hat, rim falling off.
(b) Wicker basket, burnt by a lamp.
(c) Drinking cup, chipped at the rim.
4. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
(a) Burn him at the stake.
(b) Offer a sacrifice.
(c) Stone him.
(d) Watch the sacrifice.
5. The peace Dikaiopolis chooses has the scent of what?
(a) Fruit and lumber.
(b) Pepper and chocolate.
(c) Ambrosia and nectar.
(d) Clove and spice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
2. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
3. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
4. Who eats Dikaiopolis's lunch?
5. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)