Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eats Dikaiopolis's lunch?
(a) The Crier.
2. Cinesias and the Herald arrange what event in Part 5 of Lysistrata?
(a) A tactic to ignore the women until they give in, and then a counter-strike.
(b) A way to overcome the women with fire.
(c) Another surge to break into the temple.
(d) A meeting of delegates to negotiate peace.
3. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
(a) An informer.
(b) Some pottery.
(c) The Megeran daughters.
(d) The crier.
4. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
(a) A second King's Eye.
(b) A few poorly equipped soldiers.
5. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
(d) The Leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Myrrhine late for Lysistrata's meeting?
2. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
3. What day does Strepsiades tell Pheidippides he owes the creditors money?
4. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
5. In Lysistrata, a sure sign of courage is, according to the Men, what?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)