|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
2. Who did Lysistrata expect to be at her meeting first?
(a) The Clouds.
(b) The Megarians.
(c) The Spartians.
(d) The Acharnians.
3. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
(a) Cleon accused him of swindeling people in the market.
(b) Cleon accused him of plagirism.
(c) Cleon accused him of treason.
(d) Cleon accused him of slandering Athens in front of foreigners.
4. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
(b) The Thinkery.
(c) The City Mansion.
(d) The Temple of Athena.
5. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) A basket.
(c) A doormat.
(d) A pot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Socrates and Strepsiades brainstorm ways that Strepsiades can what?
2. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
3. Aristophanes describes all the students in The Clouds as what?
4. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
5. What does The Chorus of The Clouds predict about Strepsiades after this encounter with the Second Creditor?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)