|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who poses as the eunuchs?
(a) Cleisthenes and Strato.
(b) Two dancing girls.
(c) Wrong and Right.
(d) Nobody, they are really eunuchs.
2. Who does Strepsiades complain to while he is supposed to be sleeping?
(c) The Chorus of Clouds.
3. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
4. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
(a) "The Great King's Eye."
5. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
(a) He sneaks off the block.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians splits in half.
(c) He runs for the coals.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians pick up their stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
2. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
3. What does the Bridegroom's Slave offer Dikaiopolis for just one ladle of peace?
4. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
5. What word best describes the way Socrates speaks to Strepsiades?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)