Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
(a) The Ambassador.
2. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
(a) Cleon accused him of treason.
(b) Cleon accused him of swindeling people in the market.
(c) Cleon accused him of slandering Athens in front of foreigners.
(d) Cleon accused him of plagirism.
3. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
(a) A second King's Eye.
(d) A few poorly equipped soldiers.
4. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
5. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
(a) Drinking cup, chipped at the rim.
(b) Floppy hat, rim falling off.
(d) Wicker basket, burnt by a lamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
2. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
3. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
4. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
5. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)