|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school Pheidippides is to attend?
(a) The Thinkerator.
(b) The Thinkery.
(c) The Ruminator.
(d) The Thoughtery.
2. What happens to Lamachus after he leaves Dikaiopolis to go fight?
(a) He is wounded.
(b) He earns glory for Athens.
(c) He deserts the Athenian army.
(d) He is caught by the enemy.
3. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
(a) Hides it in his cellar.
(b) Makes an offering to Dionysus.
(c) Shares it with everybody.
(d) Buries it in the ground.
4. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
(a) Some pottery.
(b) The crier.
(c) An informer.
(d) The Megeran daughters.
5. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
(c) The Acharnians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Myrrhine late for Lysistrata's meeting?
2. What do The Chorus of Old Men carry onto the stage in their first appearance in Lysistrata?
3. In The Clouds, what does the First Creditor look like?
4. Aristophanes describes all the students in The Clouds as what?
5. What does The Chorus of The Clouds predict about Strepsiades after this encounter with the Second Creditor?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)