|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women do to the Magistrate, just before they make demands?
(a) Cut his hair.
(b) Make him sit down in a throne.
(c) Give him wine.
(d) Dress him like a woman.
2. Socrates checks on a not-sleeping Strepsiades by doing what?
(a) Poking him.
(b) Shaking him.
(c) Kicking him.
(d) Patting his head.
3. What does Lysistrata suggest the Magistrate and all the men do?
(a) Listen to the women and keep quiet, as they used to do.
(b) Listen to the women but put in their opinions, too.
(c) Listen to the women, but do what they think is best.
(d) Stay in charge. Keep the status quo.
4. At the end of The Acharnians, The Chorus of Acharnians decides to follow who offstage, thereby symbolically giving support to which way of life?
(b) The Third Messanger.
(d) Nobody, they go their own way.
5. What hobby will probably bankrupt Strepsiades?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
2. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
3. In Part 3 of Lysistrata, what moves the first woman to exit the temple and face the Magistrate to do so?
4. Why does Pheidippides agree to go to learn rhetoric?
5. What is the name of the school Pheidippides is to attend?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)