|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Right talk about in his big speech, debating with Wrong?
(a) The good old days when people were decent.
(b) Young boys should eat expensive fish.
(c) Children should be allowed to speak their mind.
(d) There's no need to discipline children.
2. How does Dikaiopolis designate the free trade area?
(a) Stones laid on the ground,
(b) A grassy patch off to the side.
(c) Sticks laid on the ground.
(d) A line drawn in the sand.
3. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
(a) The Ambassador.
4. The peace Dikaiopolis chooses has the scent of what?
(a) Ambrosia and nectar.
(b) Clove and spice.
(c) Pepper and chocolate.
(d) Fruit and lumber.
5. When Strepsiades arrives at the school with Pheidippides, what does Strepsiades do?
(a) Since Pheidippides doesn't go, Strepsiades does.
(b) Since Pheidippides goes, Strepsiades goes home.
(c) Since Pheidippides doesn't go, Strepsiades doesn't either.
(d) Since Pheidippides goes, Strepsiades goes also.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's wrong with the Megarian's appearance?
2. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
3. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
4. The Chorus of Old Men primarily praise what, as they struggle to the Acropolis?
5. What day does Strepsiades tell Pheidippides he owes the creditors money?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)