|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lysistrata angry in the beginning of the play?
(a) None of the women have arrived at the meeting.
(b) Her husband is too attentive.
(c) Her saffron robe is ripped.
(d) She can't get to sleep.
2. Who can Socrates just not teach in The Clouds?
3. Why does Nicarchus denounce the Thebian?
(a) His food will poison the people.
(b) His lampwicks may set fire to the Docks.
(c) He is actually a spy.
(d) His doormats will fall apart.
4. Who is the first woman to join Lysistrata?
5. What does Lysistrata suggest the Magistrate and all the men do?
(a) Listen to the women, but do what they think is best.
(b) Stay in charge. Keep the status quo.
(c) Listen to the women and keep quiet, as they used to do.
(d) Listen to the women but put in their opinions, too.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
2. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
3. What does Socrates try to teach Strepsiades?
4. Strepsiades tells the First Creditor he would make a very good what?
5. After Dikaiopolis removes the informer and goes into his house, a Thebian stops outside with his entourage. What do they do?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)