|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Myrrhine late for Lysistrata's meeting?
(a) She had to bathe and feed the baby.
(b) She had trouble finding her waistband in the dark.
(c) She had to make breakfast.
(d) She slept in.
2. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians .
(d) The assembly.
3. Who carries Nicharchus as the Thebian entourage leaves?
(c) The slaves.
(d) The Leader.
4. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
(a) Floppy hat, rim falling off.
(b) Drinking cup, chipped at the rim.
(c) Wicker basket, burnt by a lamp.
5. The Chorus of The Clouds assures Strepsiades that although his studies may be bizarre, he will come into good fortune. After that, they take a break to make an interjection glorifying a particular playwright. Who do they praise and defend?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
2. What has changed about Pheidippides's appearance since he entered The Thinkery?
3. After The Chorus of Old Men get to the Acropolis, they blow on their coals. What happens?
4. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
5. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)