|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the least effective way Strepsiades comes up with evading his debt and the reason Socrates gives up?
(a) Strepsiades decides he will change his name.
(b) Strepsiades realizes if he's in another country they cannot find him.
(c) Strepsiades decides to steal the money.
(d) Strepsiades suggests he hang himself because if he is dead he cannot pay his debts.
2. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
3. In Lysistrata, where is Ismenia from?
4. Who did Lysistrata expect to be at her meeting first?
(a) The Spartians.
(b) The Clouds.
(c) The Megarians.
(d) The Acharnians.
5. In Part 3 of Lysistrata, which woman is the first to exit the temple and face the Magistrate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
2. Who poses as the eunuchs?
3. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
4. After the Magistrate runs off to "show his colleagues" what the women did to him, who comes out on stage?
5. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)