|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
(a) Change clothes.
(b) Prepare a statement.
(c) Hire an attorney.
(d) Acquire a bribe.
2. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(a) In a headlock.
(b) With his head over a block.
(d) On a catapult, ready to launch.
3. In Part 1, Calonice tells Lysistrata that Athenians can always be relied on to be what?
4. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
5. What does The Chorus of Acharnians cry when the first pitcher is finished?
(a) Hurry all you others.
(b) Fear strike the last to finish.
(c) Stone the winner.
(d) Hail to the champion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carries Nicharchus as the Thebian entourage leaves?
2. How does Dikaiopolis help Dercetes?
3. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
4. How is Right dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
5. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)