|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lysistrata expect to be at her meeting first?
(a) The Clouds.
(b) The Megarians.
(c) The Acharnians.
(d) The Spartians.
2. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
(a) Playing music on the lute.
(b) Dancing with his daughters.
(c) Singing bawdy songs.
(d) Drinking with dancing girls.
3. Aristophanes describes all the students in The Clouds as what?
4. When Strepsiades arrives at the school with Pheidippides, what does Strepsiades do?
(a) Since Pheidippides doesn't go, Strepsiades doesn't either.
(b) Since Pheidippides goes, Strepsiades goes also.
(c) Since Pheidippides goes, Strepsiades goes home.
(d) Since Pheidippides doesn't go, Strepsiades does.
5. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Lysistrata, what do the women carry with them to meet the Chorus of Old Men?
2. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
3. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
4. What does Socrates tell Strepsiades about Pheidippides's progress?
5. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)