|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
(c) The Acharnians.
(d) The Crier.
2. As quoted in Lysistrata, complete Euripides' statement. "There is no beast so shameless as a ____"?
3. What word best describes the way Socrates speaks to Strepsiades?
4. Who poses as the eunuchs?
(a) Nobody, they are really eunuchs.
(b) Cleisthenes and Strato.
(c) Two dancing girls.
(d) Wrong and Right.
5. How do Stratyllis and the Men's Leader and their followers get ready to fight?
(a) They take their clothes off.
(b) They stretch and warm-up.
(c) They assemble weapons.
(d) They grease up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women do to the Magistrate, just before they make demands?
2. Before the women took the Acropolis, the Magistrate had trouble with women. What did the last woman do to upset the Magistrate?
3. Wrong tells Pheidippides not to listen to Right because he will grow up and be what?
4. In Part 3 of The Acharnians, an informer denounces the Megarian girls as what?
5. When Strepsiades arrives at the school with Pheidippides, what does Strepsiades do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)