|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
(a) The Bride wants to enjoy the honeymoon with the Groom.
(b) The Bride needs the Groom to fix the roof.
(c) The Bride cannot harvest the farm without the Groom.
(d) The Bride is tired of polishing the groom's shield.
2. In Part 3 of Lysistrata, what moves the first woman to exit the temple and face the Magistrate to do so?
(a) The men started to smoke out the women.
(b) The men told her the gods would strike her down.
(c) She went on her own free will.
(d) The men took a crowbar to the door.
3. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
(b) The Crier.
(c) The Acharnians.
4. In The Clouds, what does the First Creditor look like?
(a) He is very pale.
(b) He is very handsome.
(c) He is very thin.
(d) He is very fat.
5. After the Magistrate runs off to "show his colleagues" what the women did to him, who comes out on stage?
(d) The Choruses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Lysistrata, what do the women carry with them to meet the Chorus of Old Men?
2. As the Choruses exchange words in Lysistrata upon their first meeting, Stratyllis offers to give the Men's Leader a what?
3. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
4. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
5. In Lysistrata, after the women swear the oath and go to the Acropolis, who enters the stage?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)