|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
2. Who does The Chorus of Clouds tell Strepsiades to send to the school in his stead?
3. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
(a) A second King's Eye.
(b) A few poorly equipped soldiers.
4. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
(a) He gives his life in service to the Spartians.
(b) He sends his son as an ambassador.
(c) He pours some wine on the ground.
(d) He signs several treaties.
5. Dercetes comes to Dikaiopolis's home, begging for what?
(d) Lamp wicks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
2. According to the Chorus of Acharnians, who can cure all strife?
3. What is wrong with Strepsiades's bed when he tries to go to sleep?
4. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
5. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)