|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the women took the Acropolis, the Magistrate had trouble with women. What did the last woman do to upset the Magistrate?
(a) Cry for Adonis on the roof.
(b) Shout for Zeus from the market.
(c) Sing during a feast.
(d) Dance during a debate.
2. Aristophanes describes all the students in The Clouds as what?
3. How is Wrong dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
(a) A robust solder from Sparta.
(b) An old man in dated but luxurious clothing.
(c) An unhealthy young man who smirks.
(d) An adolescent with a rooster.
4. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
(b) A lute.
(c) Wild flowers.
(d) A harp.
5. Who carries Nicharchus as the Thebian entourage leaves?
(a) The slaves.
(b) The Leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Clouds, what does the Second Creditor look like?
2. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
3. What is the plan to get out the women occupying the Acropolis, according to the Men's Leader?
4. In Lysistrata, after the women douse the men with water, who enters?
5. Why is Lysistrata angry in the beginning of the play?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)