|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
(a) The Acharnians.
(b) The Crier.
2. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
(a) Cleon accused him of plagirism.
(b) Cleon accused him of swindeling people in the market.
(c) Cleon accused him of slandering Athens in front of foreigners.
(d) Cleon accused him of treason.
3. Who eats Dikaiopolis's lunch?
(c) The Crier.
4. What did Dercetes lose?
(a) His wife.
(b) His job.
(c) His oxen.
(d) His slaves.
5. In Lysistrata, after the women douse the men with water, who enters?
(a) The Magistrate.
(c) The First Old Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
2. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
3. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
4. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
5. What will The Chorus of Clouds do for the theatre judges for a favorable outcome?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)