|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Stratyllis and the Men's Leader and their followers get ready to fight?
(a) They stretch and warm-up.
(b) They take their clothes off.
(c) They assemble weapons.
(d) They grease up.
2. According to Socrates, why does a gnat make a humming noise?
(a) Wind goes straight through its intestinal passage. It's a gnat fart.
(b) That's just the sound it makes.
(c) It's a mating call.
(d) The speed of its wings produce a sound.
3. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
(d) "The Great King's Eye."
4. When Strepsiades arrives at the school with Pheidippides, what does Strepsiades do?
(a) Since Pheidippides goes, Strepsiades goes also.
(b) Since Pheidippides doesn't go, Strepsiades doesn't either.
(c) Since Pheidippides doesn't go, Strepsiades does.
(d) Since Pheidippides goes, Strepsiades goes home.
5. Who did Lysistrata expect to be at her meeting first?
(a) The Megarians.
(b) The Spartians.
(c) The Acharnians.
(d) The Clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
2. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
3. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
4. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
5. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)