|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Clouds, what does the First Creditor look like?
(a) He is very handsome.
(b) He is very thin.
(c) He is very pale.
(d) He is very fat.
2. In Lysistrata, after the Acropolis is opened, is it apparent that there are more men or women in the stand-off?
(a) Women, but the men are more powerful.
(d) Men, but the women are smarter.
3. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
(a) In rags.
(b) In olives.
(c) In shavings.
(d) In leaves.
4. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
(a) Some pottery.
(b) The Megeran daughters.
(c) An informer.
(d) The crier.
5. What happens to Lamachus after he leaves Dikaiopolis to go fight?
(a) He is wounded.
(b) He deserts the Athenian army.
(c) He earns glory for Athens.
(d) He is caught by the enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Socrates and Strepsiades brainstorm ways that Strepsiades can what?
2. What do the women do to the Magistrate, just before they make demands?
3. Why is Myrrhine late for Lysistrata's meeting?
4. How does Dikaiopolis designate the free trade area?
5. Strepsiades tells the First Creditor he would make a very good what?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)