|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Wrong dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
(a) An adolescent with a rooster.
(b) An unhealthy young man who smirks.
(c) An old man in dated but luxurious clothing.
(d) A robust solder from Sparta.
2. The women assembled are all ready to do anything to end the war except what?
(a) Walk through fire.
(b) Renounce sex.
(c) Cut themselves in two.
(d) Sell everything they own.
3. Who does Strepsiades complain to while he is supposed to be sleeping?
(d) The Chorus of Clouds.
4. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
(c) The assembly.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians .
5. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
(a) The Thinkery.
(b) The Temple of Athena.
(d) The City Mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Clouds, what does the Second Creditor look like?
2. As the Choruses exchange words in Lysistrata upon their first meeting, Stratyllis offers to give the Men's Leader a what?
3. When Strepsiades returns home from the school, Strepsiades tells Pheidippdes someone doesn't exist. Who is that?
4. Strepsiades goes back to The Thinkery to check and see if Pheidippides is ready. Who answers the door?
5. In the debate, Right advocates what activity over chattering at the market?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)