|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do The Chorus of Old Men carry onto the stage in their first appearance in Lysistrata?
(a) Thrushes, axes, and spears.
(b) Wine, honey, and olives.
(c) Olive wood logs, torches, and live coals.
(d) Ambrosia, nectar, and apples.
2. The women assembled are all ready to do anything to end the war except what?
(a) Walk through fire.
(b) Cut themselves in two.
(c) Sell everything they own.
(d) Renounce sex.
3. Who carries Nicharchus as the Thebian entourage leaves?
(b) The slaves.
(d) The Leader.
4. When Pheidippides gets to school, what does he do?
(a) He enters but doesn't learn anything.
(b) He refuses to go and returns home.
(c) He enters ready to learn.
(d) He feels nervous and goes back the next day.
5. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians.
(d) The assembly.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
2. What does Right talk about in his big speech, debating with Wrong?
3. What is Lysistrata going to do to enforce her ban in Athens?
4. How is Wrong dressed in Part 3 of The Clouds?
5. Who throws off a cloak at the end of the debate between Right and Wrong, running out into the audience wearing female clothing?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)