|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Strepsiades returns home from the school, Strepsiades tells Pheidippdes someone doesn't exist. Who is that?
2. In Part 3 of The Acharnians, an informer denounces the Megarian girls as what?
(d) Girls, not pigs.
3. Who does Strepsiades complain to while he is supposed to be sleeping?
(c) The Chorus of Clouds.
4. Before the women took the Acropolis, the Magistrate had trouble with women. What did the last woman do to upset the Magistrate?
(a) Dance during a debate.
(b) Cry for Adonis on the roof.
(c) Shout for Zeus from the market.
(d) Sing during a feast.
5. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
(a) Be brougut back to battle.
(b) To share a drink with Dikaiopolis.
(c) Be taken to the doctor.
(d) Be carried home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first woman to join Lysistrata?
2. Strepsiades goes back to The Thinkery to check and see if Pheidippides is ready. Who answers the door?
3. According to the Chorus of Acharnians, who can cure all strife?
4. Why doesn't the Chorus want War at his parties?
5. What will The Chorus of Clouds do for the theatre judges for a favorable outcome?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)