|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pheidippides agree to go to learn rhetoric?
(a) He wants to help Strepsiades.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He secretly loves philosophy.
(d) He is half-asleep.
2. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
(a) Singing bawdy songs.
(b) Playing music on the lute.
(c) Dancing with his daughters.
(d) Drinking with dancing girls.
3. The Athenian women of Lysistrata are impressed with Lampito's what?
(b) Physical form.
4. In Part 3 of The Acharnians, an informer denounces the Megarian girls as what?
(b) Girls, not pigs.
5. Who poses as the eunuchs?
(a) Two dancing girls.
(b) Nobody, they are really eunuchs.
(c) Cleisthenes and Strato.
(d) Wrong and Right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Strepsiades's bed when he tries to go to sleep?
2. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
3. What does The Chorus of The Clouds predict about Strepsiades after this encounter with the Second Creditor?
4. Why is Myrrhine late for Lysistrata's meeting?
5. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)