|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
(a) In leaves.
(b) In shavings.
(c) In rags.
(d) In olives.
2. Aristophanes describes all the students in The Clouds as what?
3. What does the champion of Pitcher Day win?
(a) Many dancing girls.
(b) A basket of food.
(d) A full wine-skin.
4. Strepsiades goes back to The Thinkery to check and see if Pheidippides is ready. Who answers the door?
(c) The Student.
(d) The Chours of Clouds
5. Whose monologue opens The Clouds?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
2. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
3. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
4. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
5. What is the least effective way Strepsiades comes up with evading his debt and the reason Socrates gives up?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)