|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
2. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
(a) In rags.
(b) In shavings.
(c) In olives.
(d) In leaves.
3. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
(a) He threatens to kill a baby.
(b) He threatens to kill a basket of coals.
(c) He holds the Chorus of Acharnians at knifepoint.
(d) He makes his wife throw stones from the roof.
4. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
(a) Hire an attorney.
(b) Acquire a bribe.
(c) Change clothes.
(d) Prepare a statement.
5. How does The Chorus of Acharnians feel about Dikaiopolis after all of his trading?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians don't say how they feel.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians praises Dikaiopolis.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians are angry with Dikaiopolis.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians are indifferent to Dikaiopolis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
2. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
3. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
4. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
5. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)