|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
(a) Hire an attorney.
(b) Acquire a bribe.
(c) Change clothes.
(d) Prepare a statement.
2. What did Dercetes lose?
(a) His oxen.
(b) His job.
(c) His slaves.
(d) His wife.
3. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
(a) The Thinkery.
(b) The Temple of Athena.
(d) The City Mansion.
4. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
(b) The Leader.
5. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
Short Answer Questions
1. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
2. Does Dikaiopolis sell to the slave?
3. What barnyard animal do the Megarian's daughters pose as?
4. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
5. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)