|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
(a) Cheese and olives.
(b) Cake and soup.
2. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
(c) The Leader.
3. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
(b) "The Great King's Eye."
4. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
5. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
(b) Wild flowers.
(c) A lute.
(d) A harp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
2. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
3. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
4. After Dikaiopolis removes the informer and goes into his house, a Thebian stops outside with his entourage. What do they do?
5. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)