|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
(d) The Acharnians.
2. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
(a) They work into the night.
(b) They see one more ambassador, then close.
(c) They close after the second ambassador.
(d) They see several more ambassadors, and close.
3. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
4. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
(a) Wicker basket, burnt by a lamp.
(c) Drinking cup, chipped at the rim.
(d) Floppy hat, rim falling off.
5. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
(a) He sneaks off the block.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians pick up their stones.
(c) He runs for the coals.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians splits in half.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
2. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
3. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
4. What does the champion of Pitcher Day win?
5. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)