|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
(a) To share a drink with Dikaiopolis.
(b) Be taken to the doctor.
(c) Be carried home.
(d) Be brougut back to battle.
2. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
(a) Hire an attorney.
(b) Change clothes.
(c) Prepare a statement.
(d) Acquire a bribe.
3. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
(a) Two drachmas.
(b) Four dracmas.
(c) Ten drachmas.
(d) One drachma.
4. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
(c) The Acharnians.
5. The Acharnians opens with a soliloquy by which character?
(a) The Crier.
(b) The Acharnians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
2. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
3. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
4. How does Dikaiopolis help Dercetes?
5. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)