|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
2. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
(a) Playing music on the lute.
(b) Singing bawdy songs.
(c) Dancing with his daughters.
(d) Drinking with dancing girls.
3. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
(a) Offer a sacrifice.
(b) Watch the sacrifice.
(c) Burn him at the stake.
(d) Stone him.
4. What does the champion of Pitcher Day win?
(b) A basket of food.
(c) Many dancing girls.
(d) A full wine-skin.
5. What does The Chorus of Acharnians cry when the first pitcher is finished?
(a) Stone the winner.
(b) Hail to the champion.
(c) Hurry all you others.
(d) Fear strike the last to finish.
Short Answer Questions
1. The peace Dikaiopolis chooses has the scent of what?
2. What barnyard animal do the Megarian's daughters pose as?
3. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
4. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
5. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)