|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
(b) A second King's Eye.
(c) A few poorly equipped soldiers.
2. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
(a) The roof.
(b) The yard.
(c) A window.
(d) The altar.
3. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
(a) The thirty year peace.
(b) The five year peace.
(c) The fifteen year peace.
(d) The ten year peace.
4. What does the champion of Pitcher Day win?
(b) A full wine-skin.
(c) A basket of food.
(d) Many dancing girls.
5. At the end of The Acharnians, The Chorus of Acharnians decides to follow who offstage, thereby symbolically giving support to which way of life?
(b) The Third Messanger.
(c) Nobody, they go their own way.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
2. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
3. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
4. What barnyard animal do the Megarian's daughters pose as?
5. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)