|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What barnyard animal do the Megarian's daughters pose as?
2. Who poses as the eunuchs?
(a) Wrong and Right.
(b) Cleisthenes and Strato.
(c) Nobody, they are really eunuchs.
(d) Two dancing girls.
3. What's wrong with the Megarian's appearance?
(a) He and his daughters are very fat.
(b) He and his daughters are dressed inappropriately.
(c) He and his daughters are without identification.
(d) He and his daughters are very thin.
4. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
(a) A few drunk Athenian men kidnapped a woman.
(b) Pericles sent out thunder and lightning.
(c) A difference in religion with the Megarians.
(d) The Spartians cutting down Athenian vines.
5. What does Dikaiopolis take as tax from the Thebian?
(a) A plant.
(b) A doorman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
2. The peace Dikaiopolis chooses has the scent of what?
3. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
4. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
5. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)