|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
2. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
(a) He makes his wife throw stones from the roof.
(b) He holds the Chorus of Acharnians at knifepoint.
(c) He threatens to kill a basket of coals.
(d) He threatens to kill a baby.
3. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
(a) Cake and soup.
(c) Cheese and olives.
4. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
5. Dercetes comes to Dikaiopolis's home, begging for what?
(d) Lamp wicks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Bridegroom's Slave offer Dikaiopolis for just one ladle of peace?
2. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
3. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
4. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
5. What is Lamachus doing when he sees Dikaiopolis at the end of The Acharnians?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)