|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lamachus is faced with a surprise skirmish and needs peace, but Dikaiopolis has other plans. What are they?
(a) Dinner with the Priest of Dionysus.
(b) Clean up the mess from his cooking.
(c) To eat the dinner he prepared earlier.
(d) He wants to take a nap.
2. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
(a) To share a drink with Dikaiopolis.
(b) Be taken to the doctor.
(c) Be carried home.
(d) Be brougut back to battle.
3. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
(a) A basket.
(b) A doormat.
(c) A pot.
(d) A bottle of wine.
4. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
(a) Hire an attorney.
(b) Prepare a statement.
(c) Acquire a bribe.
(d) Change clothes.
5. Dercetes comes to Dikaiopolis's home, begging for what?
(c) Lamp wicks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
2. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
3. What did Dercetes lose?
4. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
5. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)