|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
(a) A few drunk Athenian men kidnapped a woman.
(b) The Spartians cutting down Athenian vines.
(c) A difference in religion with the Megarians.
(d) Pericles sent out thunder and lightning.
2. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
(a) Prepare a statement.
(b) Acquire a bribe.
(c) Change clothes.
(d) Hire an attorney.
3. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
(a) In olives.
(b) In leaves.
(c) In rags.
(d) In shavings.
4. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
(a) Some pottery.
(b) The Megeran daughters.
(c) An informer.
(d) The crier.
5. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
(a) Shares it with everybody.
(b) Buries it in the ground.
(c) Makes an offering to Dionysus.
(d) Hides it in his cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
2. Who eats Dikaiopolis's lunch?
3. How much longer after the second ambassador does the assembly stay open?
4. How does Dikaiopolis help Dercetes?
5. Lamachus is faced with a surprise skirmish and needs peace, but Dikaiopolis has other plans. What are they?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)