|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
(a) In olives.
(b) In leaves.
(c) In rags.
(d) In shavings.
2. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
3. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
(a) The altar.
(b) The yard.
(c) A window.
(d) The roof.
4. Who is chasing Amphitheus?
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians.
(d) The assembly.
5. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
(a) The Bride is tired of polishing the groom's shield.
(b) The Bride cannot harvest the farm without the Groom.
(c) The Bride wants to enjoy the honeymoon with the Groom.
(d) The Bride needs the Groom to fix the roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
2. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
3. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
4. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
5. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)