|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(b) On a catapult, ready to launch.
(c) With his head over a block.
(d) In a headlock.
2. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
(a) The yard.
(b) The altar.
(c) The roof.
(d) A window.
3. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
(a) Cleon accused him of slandering Athens in front of foreigners.
(b) Cleon accused him of plagirism.
(c) Cleon accused him of treason.
(d) Cleon accused him of swindeling people in the market.
4. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians pick up their stones.
(b) He sneaks off the block.
(c) He runs for the coals.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians splits in half.
5. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
(a) Be taken to the doctor.
(b) Be carried home.
(c) Be brougut back to battle.
(d) To share a drink with Dikaiopolis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carries Nicharchus as the Thebian entourage leaves?
2. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
3. Why doesn't the Chorus want War at his parties?
4. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
5. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)