|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
(a) The Spartians cutting down Athenian vines.
(b) A few drunk Athenian men kidnapped a woman.
(c) A difference in religion with the Megarians.
(d) Pericles sent out thunder and lightning.
2. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(a) In a headlock.
(c) With his head over a block.
(d) On a catapult, ready to launch.
3. What does The Chorus of Acharnians cry when the first pitcher is finished?
(a) Fear strike the last to finish.
(b) Hurry all you others.
(c) Stone the winner.
(d) Hail to the champion.
4. Which peace does Dikaiopolis choose?
(a) The five year peace.
(b) The ten year peace.
(c) The thirty year peace.
(d) The fifteen year peace.
5. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
(a) The Acharnians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dercetes lose?
2. The peace Dikaiopolis chooses has the scent of what?
3. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
4. Dercetes comes to Dikaiopolis's home, begging for what?
5. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)