|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
(a) He pokes Nicharus' eyes.
(b) He beats Nicharus with one of his straps.
(c) He slaps Nicharus.
(d) He trips Nicharus.
2. Does Dikaiopolis sell to the slave?
(b) Yes, but at twice the price.
(c) Yes, but not the eels.
3. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
4. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
(a) In shavings.
(b) In rags.
(c) In olives.
(d) In leaves.
5. The peace Dikaiopolis chooses has the scent of what?
(a) Fruit and lumber.
(b) Clove and spice.
(c) Pepper and chocolate.
(d) Ambrosia and nectar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lamachus is faced with a surprise skirmish and needs peace, but Dikaiopolis has other plans. What are they?
2. What does Dikaiopolis take as tax from the Thebian?
3. How does Dikaiopolis designate the free trade area?
4. At the end of The Acharnians, The Chorus of Acharnians decides to follow who offstage, thereby symbolically giving support to which way of life?
5. Lamachus requests what at the end of the play, The Acharnians?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)