|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Third Messenger announces what?
(a) The war is over.
(b) Dikaiopolis is arrested.
(c) Lamachus wounded his ankle.
(d) It is time to drink wine.
2. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
(a) A few poorly equipped soldiers.
(d) A second King's Eye.
3. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
(a) The crier.
(b) Some pottery.
(c) The Megeran daughters.
(d) An informer.
4. The Bride's Slave makes a final plea for some peace from Dikaiopolis. What is her reason?
(a) The Bride cannot harvest the farm without the Groom.
(b) The Bride is tired of polishing the groom's shield.
(c) The Bride wants to enjoy the honeymoon with the Groom.
(d) The Bride needs the Groom to fix the roof.
5. Where does the council invite the Great King's Eye to dinner?
(a) The Temple of Athena.
(b) The Thinkery.
(c) The City Mansion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
2. After Dikaiopolis removes the informer and goes into his house, a Thebian stops outside with his entourage. What do they do?
3. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
4. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
5. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)