|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of The Acharnians, who arrives late to the assembly and speaks to the crowd first?
(a) The Ambassador.
2. As Lamachus gets ready for battle, Dikaiopolis does something else. What is it?
(a) Readies his horse.
(b) Helps him dress.
(c) Makes fun of him.
(d) Packs him food to take with him.
3. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
4. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
(a) Hire an attorney.
(b) Prepare a statement.
(c) Acquire a bribe.
(d) Change clothes.
5. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What barnyard animal do the Megarian's daughters pose as?
2. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
3. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
4. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
5. The peace Dikaiopolis chooses has the scent of what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)