|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
(a) In rags.
(b) In olives.
(c) In leaves.
(d) In shavings.
2. What happens to Lamachus after he leaves Dikaiopolis to go fight?
(a) He earns glory for Athens.
(b) He is wounded.
(c) He is caught by the enemy.
(d) He deserts the Athenian army.
3. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
4. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
5. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
(a) The crier.
(b) An informer.
(c) Some pottery.
(d) The Megeran daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dikaiopolis doing when he sees Lamachus return from battle?
2. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
3. Who poses as the eunuchs?
4. Why does Nicarchus denounce the Thebian?
5. Who does Dikaiopolis meet after he leaves the assembly for home?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)