|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
(a) Two drachmas.
(b) One drachma.
(c) Four dracmas.
(d) Ten drachmas.
2. At the end of The Acharnians, The Chorus of Acharnians decides to follow who offstage, thereby symbolically giving support to which way of life?
(b) Nobody, they go their own way.
(c) The Third Messanger.
3. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
(a) The children of the city.
(b) Women who want peace.
(c) Men and women who are sympathetic to Dikaiopolis.
(d) Firey old men.
4. How does The Chorus of Acharnians feel about Dikaiopolis after all of his trading?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians praises Dikaiopolis.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians are indifferent to Dikaiopolis.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians are angry with Dikaiopolis.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians don't say how they feel.
5. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
(a) A difference in religion with the Megarians.
(b) A few drunk Athenian men kidnapped a woman.
(c) Pericles sent out thunder and lightning.
(d) The Spartians cutting down Athenian vines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
2. What's wrong with the Megarian's appearance?
3. When the crier re-enters in Part 4 of The Acharnians to announce the trumpet signal to drink wine, what is Dikaiopolis doing?
4. Who carries Nicharchus as the Thebian entourage leaves?
5. What does Dikaiopolis do after he makes peace?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)