Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lysistrata, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the second ambassador bring as a gift during the assembly?
(a) A few poorly equipped soldiers.
(d) A second King's Eye.
2. In Lysistrata, what are the men going to do with the first woman to exit the temple?
(a) Banish her.
(b) Offer her as sacrifice for occupying the temple.
(c) Tie her up.
(d) Burn her at the stake.
3. What's wrong with the Megarian's appearance?
(a) He and his daughters are without identification.
(b) He and his daughters are very thin.
(c) He and his daughters are very fat.
(d) He and his daughters are dressed inappropriately.
4. Who is the second ambassador in the assembly to speak?
5. How does Dikaiopolis help Dercetes?
(a) He gives him wine.
(b) He gives him food.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) He shares the peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will The Chorus of Clouds do for the theatre judges for a favorable outcome?
2. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
3. Now that Strepsiades tells Pheidippdes all of the fascinating things learned in the school, how does Pheidippdes feel about learning?
4. How does The Chorus of Acharnians feel about Dikaiopolis after all of his trading?
5. As quoted in Lysistrata, complete Euripides' statement. "There is no beast so shameless as a ____"?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)