Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Acharnians, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Ambassador from Persia bring back to the Assembly?
(d) "The Great King's Eye."
2. Who is the first person to drink a whole pitcher on Pitcher Day?
(b) The Leader.
3. How does Dikaiopolis make peace?
(a) He gives his life in service to the Spartians.
(b) He signs several treaties.
(c) He pours some wine on the ground.
(d) He sends his son as an ambassador.
4. How much does the first Ambassador make in a day?
(a) Four dracmas.
(b) Two drachmas.
(c) One drachma.
(d) Ten drachmas.
5. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
(a) Offer a sacrifice.
(b) Stone him.
(c) Watch the sacrifice.
(d) Burn him at the stake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Dikaiopolis sell to the slave?
2. How many samples of peace does Dikaioplois have to choose from?
3. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
4. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
5. Lamachus is faced with a surprise skirmish and needs peace, but Dikaiopolis has other plans. What are they?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)