|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Strepsiades ordered to do as he lays in bed?
(a) Think of one on his problems.
(b) Dream of philosophy.
(c) Clear his mind.
(d) Go to sleep.
2. What has changed about Pheidippides's appearance since he entered The Thinkery?
(a) He has become much more pale.
(b) He has become slightly fatter.
(c) He has become very tan.
(d) He has grown slightly taller.
3. Why does Nicarchus denounce the Thebian?
(a) His lampwicks may set fire to the Docks.
(b) His food will poison the people.
(c) He is actually a spy.
(d) His doormats will fall apart.
4. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
(a) Wild flowers.
(b) A lute.
(d) A harp.
5. Strepsiades tells the First Creditor he would make a very good what?
(c) Wine skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
2. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
3. What does Socrates try to teach Strepsiades?
4. In The Clouds, what does the First Creditor look like?
5. When Strepsiades returns home from the school, Strepsiades tells Pheidippdes someone doesn't exist. Who is that?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)