|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Clouds, what is the First Creditor collecting for?
(a) The pony.
(b) The ash-colored horse.
(c) The chariot.
(d) The stable fees.
2. What word best describes the way Socrates speaks to Strepsiades?
3. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
(a) Cake and soup.
(c) Cheese and olives.
4. In The Clouds, who is the protagonist's son?
5. According to the Chorus of Acharnians, who can cure all strife?
(b) Young Eros.
(c) The Graces.
Short Answer Questions
1. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
2. Does Dikaiopolis sell to the slave?
3. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
4. According to Socrates, why does a gnat make a humming noise?
5. What's wrong with the Megarian's appearance?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)