|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't the Chorus want War at his parties?
(a) He gets drunk and violent.
(b) He gets drunk and passes out.
(c) He eats all the food.
(d) He offends the guests.
2. What word best describes the way Socrates speaks to Strepsiades?
3. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
(a) He pokes Nicharus' eyes.
(b) He beats Nicharus with one of his straps.
(c) He slaps Nicharus.
(d) He trips Nicharus.
4. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
(a) An informer.
(b) The Megeran daughters.
(c) The crier.
(d) Some pottery.
5. Socrates and Strepsiades brainstorm ways that Strepsiades can what?
(a) Make interest back.
(b) Trick his son into learning rhetoric.
(c) Sleep in a bed full of bugs.
(d) Avoid paying interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nicarchus denounce the Thebian?
2. Does Dikaiopolis sell to the slave?
3. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
4. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
5. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)