|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(a) On a catapult, ready to launch.
(c) With his head over a block.
(d) In a headlock.
2. How does Dikaiopolis designate the free trade area?
(a) Stones laid on the ground,
(b) Sticks laid on the ground.
(c) A grassy patch off to the side.
(d) A line drawn in the sand.
3. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
(a) Acquire a bribe.
(b) Change clothes.
(c) Prepare a statement.
(d) Hire an attorney.
4. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
(a) Women who want peace.
(b) The children of the city.
(c) Firey old men.
(d) Men and women who are sympathetic to Dikaiopolis.
5. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
(a) Wicker basket, burnt by a lamp.
(c) Drinking cup, chipped at the rim.
(d) Floppy hat, rim falling off.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Clouds, who is the protagonist's son?
2. Socrates and Strepsiades brainstorm ways that Strepsiades can what?
3. What is Strepsiades ordered to do as he lays in bed?
4. What is Socrates major complaint with Strepsiades when he is finally turned away from the school?
5. What barnyard animal do the Megarian's daughters pose as?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)