|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Clouds, what does the Second Creditor look like?
(a) A younger, strapping lad.
(b) An older, but healthy man.
(c) A younger, bruised man.
(d) Same age, fatter than the first.
2. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(a) On a catapult, ready to launch.
(b) In a headlock.
(d) With his head over a block.
3. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
4. What hobby will probably bankrupt Strepsiades?
5. According to the Chorus of Acharnians, who can cure all strife?
(b) Young Eros.
(c) The Graces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
2. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
3. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
4. What does Dikaiopolis take as tax from the Thebian?
5. What has changed about Pheidippides's appearance since he entered The Thinkery?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)