|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
(a) Wild flowers.
(c) A harp.
(d) A lute.
2. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
3. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(a) In a headlock.
(c) On a catapult, ready to launch.
(d) With his head over a block.
4. What is the name of the school Pheidippides is to attend?
(a) The Thinkery.
(b) The Thoughtery.
(c) The Thinkerator.
(d) The Ruminator.
5. What does Socrates try to teach Strepsiades?
(a) Chemistry, music, and politics.
(b) Algebra, logic, and religion.
(c) Physics, dance, and culture.
(d) Geometry, language, and gender.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
2. In The Clouds, who is the protagonist's son?
3. What does Dikaiopolis swap with the Thebian?
4. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
5. How does The Chorus of Acharnians feel about Dikaiopolis after all of his trading?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)