|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Strepsiades and Pheidippides arrive at the school for the first time together, who answers the door?
(b) The Student.
(d) The Chorus of the Clouds.
2. What will The Chorus of Clouds do for the theatre judges for a favorable outcome?
(c) Rain and crops.
(d) Wine and beer.
3. Aristophanes describes all the students in The Clouds as what?
4. Pheidippides uses his education from The Thinkery to rationalize what?
(a) Hitting his father.
(b) Spending more money on horses.
(c) Paying back his father's debt.
(d) Not performing his chores.
5. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
(a) A window.
(b) The roof.
(c) The altar.
(d) The yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the least effective way Strepsiades comes up with evading his debt and the reason Socrates gives up?
2. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
3. How does Strepsiades eventually get rid of the Second Creditor?
4. According to the Chorus of Acharnians, who can cure all strife?
5. What does The Chorus of The Clouds predict about Strepsiades after this encounter with the Second Creditor?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)