|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aristophanes describes all the students in The Clouds as what?
2. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
3. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
(a) Pericles sent out thunder and lightning.
(b) A few drunk Athenian men kidnapped a woman.
(c) The Spartians cutting down Athenian vines.
(d) A difference in religion with the Megarians.
4. What is the least effective way Strepsiades comes up with evading his debt and the reason Socrates gives up?
(a) Strepsiades decides to steal the money.
(b) Strepsiades suggests he hang himself because if he is dead he cannot pay his debts.
(c) Strepsiades realizes if he's in another country they cannot find him.
(d) Strepsiades decides he will change his name.
5. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
(a) Cheese and olives.
(b) Cake and soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
2. What is wrong with Strepsiades's bed when he tries to go to sleep?
3. In The Clouds, who is the protagonist's son?
4. What is Strepsiades ordered to do as he lays in bed?
5. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)