|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis agree to speak his side to the Chorus of Acharnians?
(b) With his head over a block.
(c) On a catapult, ready to launch.
(d) In a headlock.
2. Pheidippides uses his education from The Thinkery to rationalize what?
(a) Spending more money on horses.
(b) Not performing his chores.
(c) Paying back his father's debt.
(d) Hitting his father.
3. Strepsiades goes back to The Thinkery to check and see if Pheidippides is ready. Who answers the door?
(a) The Student.
(c) The Chours of Clouds
4. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
(a) A doormat.
(b) A pot.
(c) A basket.
(d) A bottle of wine.
5. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
(a) A difference in religion with the Megarians.
(b) A few drunk Athenian men kidnapped a woman.
(c) The Spartians cutting down Athenian vines.
(d) Pericles sent out thunder and lightning.
Short Answer Questions
1. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
2. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
3. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
4. What does Diakiopolis do with the peace after he takes it home?
5. What is wrong with Strepsiades's bed when he tries to go to sleep?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)