|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does The Chorus of The Clouds predict about Strepsiades after this encounter with the Second Creditor?
(a) Strepsiades will be very proud of his son.
(b) Strepsiades will be broken-hearted.
(c) Strepsiades will come into some money.
(d) Strepsiades will get out of all of his debt.
2. Who comes in after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
3. Who does The Chorus of Clouds tell Strepsiades to send to the school in his stead?
4. In The Clouds, what is the First Creditor collecting for?
(a) The stable fees.
(b) The chariot.
(c) The ash-colored horse.
(d) The pony.
5. Pheidippides uses his education from The Thinkery to rationalize what?
(a) Spending more money on horses.
(b) Paying back his father's debt.
(c) Hitting his father.
(d) Not performing his chores.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the Chorus want War at his parties?
2. When Strepsiades returns home from the school, Strepsiades tells Pheidippdes someone doesn't exist. Who is that?
3. According to Socrates, why does a gnat make a humming noise?
4. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
5. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)