|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not a part of the costume Dikaiopolis assembles?
(b) Drinking cup, chipped at the rim.
(c) Wicker basket, burnt by a lamp.
(d) Floppy hat, rim falling off.
2. Strepsiades goes back to The Thinkery to check and see if Pheidippides is ready. Who answers the door?
(c) The Student.
(d) The Chours of Clouds
3. Why does Nicarchus denounce the Thebian?
(a) His lampwicks may set fire to the Docks.
(b) His doormats will fall apart.
(c) His food will poison the people.
(d) He is actually a spy.
4. How does The Chorus of Acharnians feel about Dikaiopolis after all of his trading?
(a) The Chorus of Acharnians are angry with Dikaiopolis.
(b) The Chorus of Acharnians don't say how they feel.
(c) The Chorus of Acharnians praises Dikaiopolis.
(d) The Chorus of Acharnians are indifferent to Dikaiopolis.
5. How does Dikaiopolis designate the free trade area?
(a) Stones laid on the ground,
(b) Sticks laid on the ground.
(c) A grassy patch off to the side.
(d) A line drawn in the sand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
2. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
3. Who does Strepsiades complain to while he is supposed to be sleeping?
4. What is Socrates major complaint with Strepsiades when he is finally turned away from the school?
5. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)