|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dikaiopolis forget before returning to his trial?
(a) A lute.
(c) Wild flowers.
(d) A harp.
2. When Strepsiades arrives at the school with Pheidippides, what does Strepsiades do?
(a) Since Pheidippides doesn't go, Strepsiades does.
(b) Since Pheidippides doesn't go, Strepsiades doesn't either.
(c) Since Pheidippides goes, Strepsiades goes home.
(d) Since Pheidippides goes, Strepsiades goes also.
3. This isn't the first time Dikaiopolis got in trouble with the government. What was his past offense?
(a) Cleon accused him of slandering Athens in front of foreigners.
(b) Cleon accused him of plagirism.
(c) Cleon accused him of swindeling people in the market.
(d) Cleon accused him of treason.
4. What barnyard animal do the Megarian's daughters pose as?
5. Why does Pheidippides agree to go to learn rhetoric?
(a) He is half-asleep.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He secretly loves philosophy.
(d) He wants to help Strepsiades.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates try to teach Strepsiades?
2. What is Strepsiades ordered to do as he lays in bed?
3. What's wrong with the Megarian's appearance?
4. Does Dikaiopolis sell to the slave?
5. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)