|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has changed about Pheidippides's appearance since he entered The Thinkery?
(a) He has become very tan.
(b) He has become slightly fatter.
(c) He has grown slightly taller.
(d) He has become much more pale.
2. Strepsiades tells the First Creditor he would make a very good what?
(d) Wine skin.
3. What will The Chorus of Clouds do for the theatre judges for a favorable outcome?
(a) Rain and crops.
(c) Wine and beer.
4. When the Chorus of Acharnians finds Dikaiopolis, what do they want to do to him?
(a) Burn him at the stake.
(b) Stone him.
(c) Watch the sacrifice.
(d) Offer a sacrifice.
5. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
(a) Firey old men.
(b) The children of the city.
(c) Women who want peace.
(d) Men and women who are sympathetic to Dikaiopolis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis overpower Nicarchus?
2. Strepsiades goes back to The Thinkery to check and see if Pheidippides is ready. Who answers the door?
3. What does Dikaiopolis want to do before his trial?
4. Socrates checks on a not-sleeping Strepsiades by doing what?
5. According to Dikaiopolis, who or what started the war?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)