|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates try to teach Strepsiades?
(a) Algebra, logic, and religion.
(b) Physics, dance, and culture.
(c) Geometry, language, and gender.
(d) Chemistry, music, and politics.
2. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
(a) A basket.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A pot.
(d) A doormat.
3. How does Dikaiopolis finally get the Chorus of Acharnians to listen to his side of the story?
(a) He holds the Chorus of Acharnians at knifepoint.
(b) He threatens to kill a baby.
(c) He threatens to kill a basket of coals.
(d) He makes his wife throw stones from the roof.
4. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
5. Why does Nicarchus denounce the Thebian?
(a) His lampwicks may set fire to the Docks.
(b) His food will poison the people.
(c) He is actually a spy.
(d) His doormats will fall apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dikaiopolis designate the free trade area?
2. Who or what are the Chorus of Acharnians looking for when they make their first appearance?
3. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
4. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
5. Who carries Nicharchus as the Thebian entourage leaves?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)