|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does The Chorus of Clouds tell Strepsiades to send to the school in his stead?
2. In Part 2 of The Acharnians, who is the Chorus composed of?
(a) The children of the city.
(b) Women who want peace.
(c) Men and women who are sympathetic to Dikaiopolis.
(d) Firey old men.
3. According to the Chorus of Acharnians, who can cure all strife?
(a) Young Eros.
(b) The Graces.
4. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
(a) A basket.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A doormat.
(d) A pot.
5. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
(a) In rags.
(b) In shavings.
(c) In olives.
(d) In leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Socrates appear for the first time in The Clouds?
2. What's wrong with the Megarian's appearance?
3. Why does Pheidippides agree to go to learn rhetoric?
4. A slave is sent to buy goods from Dikaiopolis on behalf of whom?
5. Diakiopolis's whole family gets involved with the peace ritual. What does the daughter bring to sacrifice?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)