|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Clouds, what does the First Creditor look like?
(a) He is very handsome.
(b) He is very thin.
(c) He is very fat.
(d) He is very pale.
2. Dikaiopolis tells his daughter to have what kind of look on her face when she is carrying the basket?
3. Strepsiades tells the First Creditor he would make a very good what?
(a) Wine skin.
4. How does Strepsiades eventually get rid of the Second Creditor?
(a) Strepsiades talks himself out of the debt.
(b) Strepsiades pays his debt.
(c) Strepsiades assults the Second Creditor.
(d) The Second Creditor gives up.
5. What's wrong with the Megarian's appearance?
(a) He and his daughters are without identification.
(b) He and his daughters are dressed inappropriately.
(c) He and his daughters are very fat.
(d) He and his daughters are very thin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ismenias and the slaves pack Nicharus?
2. Where does Dikaiopolis's wife watch the sacrifice from?
3. In The Clouds, what is the First Creditor collecting for?
4. Who can Socrates just not teach in The Clouds?
5. What does Dikaiopolis take as tax from the Thebian?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)