|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Clouds, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's wrong with the Megarian's appearance?
(a) He and his daughters are very fat.
(b) He and his daughters are without identification.
(c) He and his daughters are very thin.
(d) He and his daughters are dressed inappropriately.
2. What item do the Leader and Dikaiopolis pretend Nicharus is, as they pack him up?
(a) A pot.
(b) A basket.
(c) A bottle of wine.
(d) A doormat.
3. Socrates and Strepsiades brainstorm ways that Strepsiades can what?
(a) Trick his son into learning rhetoric.
(b) Sleep in a bed full of bugs.
(c) Avoid paying interest.
(d) Make interest back.
4. Pheidippides uses his education from The Thinkery to rationalize what?
(a) Not performing his chores.
(b) Hitting his father.
(c) Paying back his father's debt.
(d) Spending more money on horses.
5. Socrates checks on a not-sleeping Strepsiades by doing what?
(a) Patting his head.
(b) Kicking him.
(c) Poking him.
(d) Shaking him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pheidippides agree to go to learn rhetoric?
2. How many members of the Chorus of Acharnians have been elected to serve as an ambassador?
3. Who does Dikaiopolis enlist to help him before the trial?
4. What happens after Dikaiopolis finishes his defense?
5. What does The Chorus of The Clouds predict about Strepsiades after this encounter with the Second Creditor?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)